Real Encounters With Nebraska Bigfoot


From the Searching For Sasquatch Org channel on youtube comes a great round of encounter stories from Nebraska.

Comments

  1. Damn I'm on the wrong page! I was looking for the fake encounters with the Nebraska bigfoot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here is the official spot for everything fake Bigfoot on Nebraska:

      https://www.roadsideamerica.com/story/63532

      Delete
  2. Please help support Mattsauatch so he can compete in the Special Olympics in 2020! Well done little buddy! Yay Matt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can lead a horse to water
    But you can't beat it over the head with a piece of rebar and stick a lit m-80 up its ass as you eviscerate it with a Katana whilst chewing gum.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wes Germer the hideously ugly creator behind Sasquatch Chronicles has admitted he is literally a troll. "Mama was an Ogre and Poppy was a Mountain Troll from the old country", Germer revealed in an interview today with George Knapp.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What is this? Some story about some creature called Bigfoot? I'm not interested. Done.

    Redloff

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Samurai Chatter: Have you used it in the field?