Saved By A Bigfoot


From DarknessPrevails.org: Saved by a Bigfoot
I was 6 years old and it was about 4:30 for 5:00 in the morning and I was going with my Uncle out to take care of the animals and to grab a baby bunny to play with for a little while. My Uncle put his hand on my should and told me to be quiet and he will not hurt me all he wants is his breakfast. I was trying to figure out what he was talking about, when all of a sudden this huge hairy man stepped out from behind a massive tree and starred at us for what seemed like hours, but it was probably on a few seconds. He then reached over the fence grabbed a turkey and slung it around to break it’s neck. Stared at us for a few seconds more and stepped back behind the tree and disappeared. I asked my Uncle Jim what was that, now my Uncle was a Yurok Indian and he told me that it was an ancient human, he told me that he supplies him with food once in awhile and the ancient people let him live on their land. So I became hooked and became a Cryptozoologist.

I live in Oklahoma, one day my son and I was coming home from visiting family and we was driving through the town where I grew up. My son asked if we could go to the old Union Cemetery and see what we could hear (it is supposed to be haunted) So anyway I agree and we drive to it. By this time it was pretty dark now my son was doing an internship with the Oklahoma State Game Warden and my son had called and told them we would be out there, you have to let an official know if you are going to be in a Cemetery after dark.

For more, click here. 

Comments

  1. This story is yummy bollocks, Duh, I love bollocks
    Joe

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BREAKING: Finding Bigfoot Production Company Seeks Filming Permit In Virginia

Samurai Chatter: Have you used it in the field?

Bigfoot injured by a forest fire was taken away and hidden by the authorities, not even Robert Lindsay can top this story