Guys get it right Dogman Photo From North Carolina, No Dogman photo from Northern California. Supposedly taken in Jedidiah Smith State Park last year I think.
Editor's Note: This is a guest post by Suzie M., a sasquatch enthusiast. Crypto-linguists believe that the species known Bigfoot/Sasquatch/Yeti/Yowie ect speak and understand a complex language, which by all accounts seems to stem from Asia. When one listens to it there is definitely a sense of it being Chinese or Japanese. It is a very odd mix of sounds, clicks and what could be actual words. This is the reason some experts are looking into the Asian dialect theory, some have said it could be a lost dialect, which was carried from Asia by the Bigfoot species that colonised America.
I think it is some kinda pervy guy in the woods stroking a hard on - ya` getting me Joe?
ReplyDeleteGuys get it right Dogman Photo From North Carolina, No Dogman photo from Northern California. Supposedly taken in Jedidiah Smith State Park last year I think.
ReplyDelete