Strange Disappearances in Oregon Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps By Matt K. - November 26, 2018 Swamp Dweller on youtube takes a look at some mysterious and unsolved disappearances from Oregon State Parks. Is bigfoot to blame? Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments DSMonday, November 26, 2018 at 5:47:00 AM PSTJimminy crickets folks !I have got something you will be interested in !https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bH_nLSh17CQMEGA KABOOM !ReplyDeleteRepliespussinbootsMonday, November 26, 2018 at 8:34:00 AM PSTNot really xxDeleteRepliesReplyAnonymousMonday, November 26, 2018 at 9:42:00 AM PSTIktomiSunday, October 25, 2015 at 12:09:00 PM PDTHe's in the woods busting a gut literally all the time and I find some of his tree structures very relevant to other examples around the country that have recognised activity.http://bigfootevidence.blogspot.com/2015/10/kelly-shaw-posts-video-of-bobcat-to.html?m=1DeleteRepliesReplyAnonymousMonday, November 26, 2018 at 11:52:00 AM PSTHello Puss In BootsHOMGDeleteRepliesReplyAnonymousMonday, November 26, 2018 at 12:20:00 PM PSToh no! I thought Doc retired from hunting demon tree beings? lolcheersJoeDeleteRepliesReplypussinbootsMonday, November 26, 2018 at 12:32:00 PM PSTHi HOMG xxDeleteRepliesReplyReplyAnonymousMonday, November 26, 2018 at 9:41:00 AM PSTIktomiSunday, October 25, 2015 at 10:31:00 AM PDTKeep up the good work DS!!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Jimminy crickets folks !
ReplyDeleteI have got something you will be interested in !
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bH_nLSh17CQ
MEGA KABOOM !
Not really xx
DeleteIktomiSunday, October 25, 2015 at 12:09:00 PM PDT
DeleteHe's in the woods busting a gut literally all the time and I find some of his tree structures very relevant to other examples around the country that have recognised activity.
http://bigfootevidence.blogspot.com/2015/10/kelly-shaw-posts-video-of-bobcat-to.html?m=1
Hello Puss In Boots
DeleteHOMG
oh no! I thought Doc retired from hunting demon tree beings? lol
Deletecheers
Joe
Hi HOMG xx
DeleteIktomiSunday, October 25, 2015 at 10:31:00 AM PDT
ReplyDeleteKeep up the good work DS!!