Real Bigfoot Footage Video Breakdown


Video analysis guru, Bigfoot Tony, takes a look at a recently posted video of a reported bigfoot creature walking through a grove of young trees.

Comments

  1. splendid footage ! they did capture something quite extraordinary that day but because of the poor quality of the tape it's harder to tell what it is but i'll go along with it being a bigfoot . It sure can't be one of the 10,000 role players going on on weekends dressed up in a gorilla costume surely
    cheers

    Joe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You dipsh*t Joe, did you even bother watching the video? It was conclusively shown to be an awful hoax. You’re a real idiot, aren’t you?

      Delete
    2. Doesn't matter to Joe as long as he is told it IS real. He believes without question which is what religious fanatics do. When you question Bigfoot's existence you threaten his God. Pitiful isn't it?

      Delete
    3. Scientism - Why Pseudoskeptics Treat Science as a Religion (even though they say they don't) -

      Now let me clarify something. Critics of pseudoskeptics have accused them of believing in Scientism - the belief that science is to be treated as an authority with all the answers and taken on faith, just like a religion is. In response, pseudoskeptics claim that science is a process of independent peer review and replication and therefore not a religion.
      So then, is science a religion, you might ask? Well, yes and no. Technically, science is not a religion. It is a methodology of investigation through evidence and inquiry to arrive at logical conclusions. As such, science is a TOOL, like a computer. It is not an entity that holds dogmas or ideologies, like people do.
      http://www.debunkingskeptics.com/scientism.php




      Forcing Explanations That Don't Fit The Data -

      PseudoSkeptics are fond of giving explanations that do not fit all the data, and moreover refuse to provide one that does unless they can come up with a reductionist one. Contrary to what they say, they are about beliefs, not facts or rationality.
      This is because they are fanatics, and like all dogmatists, they have to face facts and evidence that they cannot logically explain away. Such is the curse and achilles heel of fanaticists who espouse extreme world views. Thus, when at a dead end, they are forced to either turn to denial, using ad hominem attacks, or insist on false explanations to dismiss what they can't accept. In doing so, their folly is exposed.
      http://www.debunkingskeptics.com/explanations.php

      Delete
    4. A long winded diatribe to simply say that they don't have a body and can't prove what they say so they attack those that demand it. The TRUE meaning of fanaticism.

      "insist on false explanations to dismiss what they can't accept."

      Hahaha - I couldn't have said it better myself. You describe yourself perfectly.

      Delete
    5. That actually articulated perfectly your misunderstanding of how science works, and your religious like devotion to that mindset.

      In anthropology, you don’t need a body, and subjects can be documented and studied in their natural environments. If we are talking non-human primates, then a body is the fruits of an adequate biological field study...

      "Argument from ignorance (Latin: argumentum ad ignorantiam), also known as appeal to ignorance (in which ignorance stands for "lack of evidence to the contrary"), is a fallacy in informal logic. It asserts that a proposition is true because it has not yet been proven false (or vice versa). This represents a type of false dichotomy in that it excludes a third option, which is that: there may have been an insufficient investigation, and therefore there is insufficient information to prove the proposition be either true or false. Nor does it allow the admission that the choices may in fact not be two (true or false), but may be as many as four;
      1. True
      2. False
      3. Unknown between true or false
      3. Being unknowable (among the first three).
      ... In debates, appeals to ignorance are sometimes used in an attempt to shift the burden of proof."

      It’s ok, I’m more than happy to publish that fallacy every time you use it. It’s fun, ya know? Demanding a body is fine, using a logical fallacy to dismiss hard data that cannot be interpreted any other way as a means to that end is psuedoscientific, agenda-ridden rhetorical rubbish. Demanding a body when you are accustomed to, AND in perverse denial of the frequency of data that the majority of the general population aren’t aware of because they don’t bother with the subject, is pathological.

      You can’t accept nor explain away the hard data that points to a primate, twice the size of us leaving physical sign that is identical to what people report in “Bigfoot”. And have done so for hundreds of years.

      Delete
    6. And when it comes down to it, your idea of, and be extent of your abilities concerning adult debate are summed up with, “I know you are, but what am I?”

      Loser.

      Delete
    7. ^ Oh sweet Jesus...look who is speaking.

      You`re a tosser and loser of the highest order.

      Delete
    8. "schooled" only in his mind. Hard data? Oh you mean that hard data that's only accepted by those Bigfoot believers. Too bad the rest of the world doesn't interpret that so-called evidence the way you do.

      Now go back to your prayers fanatic

      Delete
    9. " Too bad the rest of the world doesn't interpret that so-called evidence the way you do."
      LOL, EPIC POST!! SO TRUE TOO!! Ikdummy you should start a group called " Ikdummies Dummies" and all the idiot who don't field research can join.
      Special Kind of Stupid!
      4:44, Perfect example of an idiot that should join your group.

      Delete
    10. IktomiSunday, October 25, 2015 at 10:31:00 AM PDT
      Keep up the good work DS!!

      Delete
    11. ^^ Thanks, watch this epic failure! Post by Ikdummy the other day.

      No Bruce... you can’t replicate pareidolia,(WHAT DID I REPLICATE OVER 15,000 TIMES THEN TROLL?) it can’t be falsified. That approach might work with like minded idiots who believe dinosaur skeletons were put in the planet to test faith, but not around normal folk. Nobody can in fact replicate the exact same “face” that appears through mixed & blurry foliage (I NEVER SAID THE SAME FACE, DOGS LOOK LIKE DOGS, MONKEY'S LOOK LIKE MONKEY'S, NO EXACT REPLICATION, THOSE ARE YOUR WORDS, TO TRY AND WEASEL OUT OF TAKING A PIC ON YOUR OWN)... Because they would need to somehow replicate it via a one in ten million chance, & get the exact same image (LIES) from the same angle of mixed foliage and then manage to get the same level of camera blur.

      Tell me Bruce... Where do “lionmen” sit on an evolutionary level, on a biogeographical level, on an ecological & metabolic level in the wilderness of the US? (ASKING ME BECAUSE THE MORON DOESN'T FIELD RESEARCH, IF YOU DID IKDUMMY, YOU WOULD KNOW THE ANSWER TO THIS)..How do you justify asserting the existence of something that not only you in the whole wide world sees in your images, but nobody on the planet has ever reported? ( NO ONE ON THE PLANET IS PUTTING THE TIME INTO THIS REQUIRED TO FIND ALL OF THE SPECIES I HAVE, AND WHEN THE WORLD DOES, YOU'LL SEE IT'S ALL TRUE. EVERY CREATURE I HAVE A PHOTO OF, HAS BEEN REPORTED IN FOLKLORE, SO ALL THESE PEOPLE WITHOUT CAMERA'S WERE SEEING BUSHES? SPECIAL KIND OF STUPID!

      How can you expect people to believe in the credibility that your “evidence”, by someone being unable to replicate it, if you don’t partake in the same process that you have asserted on others? ( PEOPLE WHO RESEARCH, CARPENTER, ZASKEY, THEY KNOW WHAT WE'RE DEALING WITH)(THEY CAN TAKE PICS, BUT YOU CAN'T????) Surely your challenge is universally water tight when anyone else applies it, and wouldn’t have any bearing on your “evidence”, correct?( ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS TAKE A BUSH PIC THAT HAS ALL FACIAL FEATURES, AND HAS SYMMETRY!) If you don’t adhere to the same challenge when asked to by others, then it shows you don’t have any confidence in the same process that has somehow verified your images.

      And you repeatedly ignored requests that you replicate other people’s images. ( I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT HERE, ZERO, NONE!!!)

      Nobody knows who you are, nobody cares who you are, you don’t research,( WAIT WHAT, I HAVE 7,000 SCOUTS POSTED, AND YOU HAVE ZERO, ZERO, IKDUMMY, YOU'RE A TROLL, NOT EVEN PIB WOULD SAY THAT ABOUT ME, IF THAT'S NOT ONE OF YOUR FAKE ACCOUNTS TOO) you snap deliberate photos of brush ( OH, THIS IS SUCH AN EPIC IKDUMMY STATEMENT...I SNAP DELIBERATE PICS OF BUSHES, LOLOLOLOLOL, BUT YEAT, YOU CAN'T TAKE A SINGLE ONE, TO PROVE THIS, MAN ARE YOU THE KING OF STUPID! so you can’t conjure all sorts of images and pass them off as monsters.(WHAT WOULD BE THE POINT? YOU REALLY THINK I WASTED 15 YEARS OF MY LIFE TAKING BUSH PICS, WOW, YOU'RE SOMETHING ELSE! You’re either deluded or a hoaxer looking for YouTube hits.

      BEEN SAYING SINCE DAY ONE THAT I'M A CHRISTIAN, WOULD NEVER HOAX, AND NOT CONCERNED ABOUT MONEY.
      EPIC FAILURE IKDUMMY!

      Delete
    12. Bruce... not only have you not replicated anything, but you never had anything to replicate to start with. Your images have one person claiming they’re things like “Lionmen”, and that’s you. So since you have a blurry image of a tree, replicating it goes as far as simply taking another blurry image and claiming it’s the same Pokemon. That’s your idea of science, that’s what ten year olds do when they’re playing magic monsters. Dogs looks like dogs, monkeys look like monkeys and blurry trees look like blurry trees.

      So let me get this straight... if I researched, I would know where “lionmen” sit on an evolutionary, biogeographical, ecological & metabolic level in the wilderness of the US? How convenient... Since this is your claim, why can’t you tell me, or are they simply imaginary creatures you’re making up? I’ve not heard anyone ever claim to see a lionman or anywhere in US folklore that lionmen are mentioned, care to show me? Bruce, you haven’t even been in the wilderness, your on your local footpath, and you’ve somehow trumped people who have spent decades where bear and mountain lion roam wild? You’re utterly delusional.

      Do you have the endorsement of Zaskey and Carpenter? Or are you simply reeling off people with similar pareidolia so that yours appears more reliable. Because there is nothing to say that those two people’s images aren’t pareidolia, and they look ten times better than your images... Which doesn’t say much for you. Do you have the endorsement of Zaskey and Carpenter? Careful what you say now, because I’ll email them and ask them. It would take me minutes.

      You have no idea what I’m talking about? You lying sack of ****. Here’s one example;
      http://bigfootevidence.blogspot.co.uk/2017/05/bigfoot-science-with-dr-todd-disotell.html

      ... You yellow bellied out of the exact same request you’ve made of others, which means you have no confidence in that approach. And I’ll say it again. Nobody knows who you are, nobody cares who you are, you don’t research, you snap deliberate photos of brush so you can’t conjure all sorts of images and pass them off as monsters You’re either deluded or a hoaxer looking for YouTube hits. HAAAAAAAA!!!! You are also lying when you say you’ve been taking photos for 15 years (is that what you’re telling people now to make you seem more sincere?), you’ve been snapping photos for about 2 years tops after you saw the attention other pareidolia experts got. live in the UK, and still manage to get more research done than you ever have.

      Delete
    13. And your religious beliefs aren’t a character reference in the slightest. Plenty of Christian’s are nuts.





      Hey Pedo Stu... if the data is that shoddy, and only Bigfoot believers accept it, why you procrastinating so much in debunking it? It’s “prayers remember...” surely you have something more than mere faith against such alleged poor data? I would have thought you’d have delved into a conspiracy theory or two by this point?

      Delete
    14. Iktomi Sunday, October 25, 2015 at 12:09:00 PM PDT
      He's in the woods busting a gut literally all the time and I find some of his tree structures very relevant to other examples around the country that have recognised activity.

      Delete
    15. IktomiSaturday, March 3, 2018 at 2:27:00 AM PST

      Bruce started off as someone who had the right enthusiasm and was somewhat likeable. Obviously extremely eccentric right from the off, but likeable. People like that need encouragement and believe it or not, I’m a nice guy. If people approach me in a civil manner, they’re guaranteed to get it back. However, over time, with Bruce’s increasingly bizarre behaviour, snowballing illogical ad hoc fantasies that exclude every logical idea other than his own, and strange & unnecessary antisocial approaches towards people he had no reason to attack except for showing an interest in real researchers... Simply makes people like me change their opinions. Bruce is either an egomaniac who has found purpose in this subject. Or a troll willing to go the extra mile, looking to sadistically dupe people whilst getting YouTube hits.

      It’s as simple as that.

      Delete
    16. I love watching these pissing matches between the two deranged morons! It’s like DS and Iktomi are fighting to determine which one of them is the wackiest, most insane footer! Ha ha ha ha!

      Delete
    17. Hey Pedo Stu... Tell me what’s the difference between believing Bigfoot are Tree-squatches and Skinwalker-Foots, and someone like Bruce believing in Lionmen? You’re both devote Christians, I might add. Both of you believe I’m multiple people, that I don’t live in the UK, and that I’m an admin...

      Tell me, what’s the difference between you two?

      Delete
    18. There’s no question to me who the two most deranged footers are. Especially since you spend every day of your life trying to agitate people about a creature you actually believe in.

      My word... it’s even crazier when I type it out. But that’s Pedo Stu for ya.

      Delete
    19. I admit that it’s certainly flattering when I check in here once in a while to see you going on bizarre, incoherent rants about me. I’m so deeply implanted into your feeble mind that you think everyone is me! I don’t even have to be here and I’m still administering vicious beat downs of you! Ha ha ha ha! See you in another month!

      Delete
    20. Sure Pedo Stu.

      Normal human beings have pointed out your sockpuppeting before, and normal human beings will point in out time and time again. Even the old blog admins did so. I’ve got it all in the dossier... and if you wanna sockpuppet, obsess about this blog, this subject, and publish comments about people 24/7, don’t be so narcissistic to think you won’t get your backside handed to you.

      And I’ll see you on the next comment section, Pedo Stu.

      Delete
    21. 2:37, Prove you live in the UK. Asked you several times to take a pic of a pub or something, liar!
      The Lionmen are called "Urmahlullu" in folklore, and many books written about seeing them in Pa.
      Another lie you tell is that Bigfoot is only found miles deep in the wilderness, so far from the truth it's not even funny! You're such a troll Ikdummy, it's a solid fact I have the clearest pics of these creatures, far exceeding Zaskey or Carpenter, who i don't need their approval, apparently you do, so go ahead an email them, and if either one has anything negative to say about my research, tell them they will be hearing from me, but i highly doubt they will, because they know the truth.

      Disotell is not a researcher, he's clueless!

      You yellow bellied out of the exact same request you’ve made of others, which means you have no confidence in that approach. I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT.....I DON'T COME HERE EVERYDAY READING USELESS COMMENTS!
      I don't back out of any challenge, unlike you who backed out of taking a pic that looks like a Dog or Monkey, or proving where you Live.
      How bout this Ikdummy, take a pic of a bush that has a symmetrical face, that looks like anything, just make sure it has all facial features, and do this in the next 5min.

      EPIC FAILURE!

      Delete
    22. Why do you want proof I live in the UK, you god fearing loon? I don’t owe you **** all and you’ll get no more personal details from me. You’ll have to deal with this blog ignoring your “research” like the adult you should be... if you think I’m affiliated with this blog because I have the same attitude as 100% of the people who look at your blurs, then I’d recommend you get some help. You’re way to emotionally invested in me man.

      Urmahlullu are folklore of ancient Mesopotamia, you absolute tool, and mostly have human upper bodies in their depictions. You mean to tell me that they’re seen PA?! HAAAAAA!!!!! Show me one example. Just one.

      Sasquatch are well known to use green belts and there are plenty of reliable accounts from suburban areas... however you don’t have one image of them from your local footpath. You have blurry images of trees. None of your images support that notion, and do nothing but harm the credibility of people’s researchers who are busting their guts, like Dodson did. You’ve never been in wilderness areas where you’d have a better chance of conducting research. And that’s not a challenge to you Bruce, it’s reassuring you’re not in the wilderness and potentially getting lost, hurt or worse. And I’m sure Zaskey and Carpenter would be terrified knowing they’ll be hearing from you, ha ha ha ha!!! Haven’t you emailed other people about me? Shall I email them about you Bruce? How would you feel if I did that about you?

      You have no idea what I’m talking about? Here we go again Brucey baby, don’t be a wimp, open the link. It has nothing to do with Disotell, the comment section alludes to you yellow bellying out of replicating other people’s images... you did this too many times to count;
      http://bigfootevidence.blogspot.co.uk/2017/05/bigfoot-science-with-dr-todd-disotell.html

      You backed out of that challenge Bruce. Repeatedly. Would you like me to publish more links to comment sections? Your “Bigfoot” are the same size as the leaves you’re filming them against... for crying out loud. Here’s a tree-person;
      https://ugc.kn3.net/i/origin/http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-pcAqlSRiSiU/UGnqgbR2RYI/AAAAAAAAG4U/Q0IvkpcDFik/s1600/pareidolia-arbol3.jpg

      ... Replicate it.

      Delete
  2. Hey its Bigfoot Phony. After Reddit proved Reo faked audio in Monument Wallow. Bigfoot phoney got a case of paradoia & found bigfoot in the faked video... Tony is the paradoia guru.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Samurai Chatter: Have you used it in the field?