Botanist Has Scary Bigfoot Encounter


From PacWest Bigfoot - Botanist Has Scary Encounter With Bigfoot Near Darlingtonia, California

I am a botanist, literally, and I had a Bigfoot encounter near Darlingtonia, California out in the Redwoods back in 1991.

I actually work as a lab rat currently, but for almost a decade and a half I was doing a lot of research for the State of California through a program with a university here, but I'll keep all that to myself for now.

Anyways, I was out camping and doing the research and studying that many botanists do when on, well, a short sabbatical if you will in the Redwoods when I was literally harassed by one of these large primates of the Pacific Northwest, and yes, it scared me to death!

Comments

  1. Khat Hansen became an Native American Medicine woman at 3 also has a degree in botany, archeology, anthropology, biology, sociology, psychology and cryptozoology (by her own admission) is 116 years old. That's why she posts pics of herself which clearly show different women.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BREAKING: Finding Bigfoot Production Company Seeks Filming Permit In Virginia

Samurai Chatter: Have you used it in the field?

Bigfoot injured by a forest fire was taken away and hidden by the authorities, not even Robert Lindsay can top this story