The Springwell Gorilla


From the British Bigfoot Report

I was contacted by a gentleman who asked me if I had any accounts in the Springwell Area as something happened when he was younger that up until now he had no explanation for, a hairy gorilla like creature in an English garden is not something this gentleman thought other people had seen too, I advised him there are many witnesses and I would happily share his account in the hopes somebody in the area saw something similar, before this event or after. Or anyone in the UK who has seen a similar type of creature.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Samurai Chatter: Have you used it in the field?

BREAKING: Finding Bigfoot Production Company Seeks Filming Permit In Virginia

Bigfoot injured by a forest fire was taken away and hidden by the authorities, not even Robert Lindsay can top this story