I`m going to be honest now,for I cannot tell a lie...I am very excited knowing that YOU want to closely examine my asshole...maybe on a one to one basis,huh ?
Editor's Note: This is a guest post by Suzie M., a sasquatch enthusiast. Crypto-linguists believe that the species known Bigfoot/Sasquatch/Yeti/Yowie ect speak and understand a complex language, which by all accounts seems to stem from Asia. When one listens to it there is definitely a sense of it being Chinese or Japanese. It is a very odd mix of sounds, clicks and what could be actual words. This is the reason some experts are looking into the Asian dialect theory, some have said it could be a lost dialect, which was carried from Asia by the Bigfoot species that colonised America.
Thanks to The Crypto Crew for recording this video of Dr. Melba Ketchum discussing her Bigfoot DNA paper on local TV news Texas. According to Ketchum, her paper should be published in the next couple of months.
I say,would you care to see close-up photo`s of my jacksy ?
ReplyDeleteJoe
I`m going to be honest now,for I cannot tell a lie...I am very excited knowing that YOU want to closely examine my asshole...maybe on a one to one basis,huh ?
ReplyDeleteJoe
^ would you like to "meat" up for a session Joe ?
DeleteI am ready to fulfil your perverted dreams .
Brenton Sawin is like a digestive tract. No matter what goes in, it all comes out as krap.
ReplyDelete"Clear Bigfoot Photos".
ReplyDeleteHuh? Really? Where?
Roger Patterson was a lying con man and cheated people out of money.
ReplyDeleteThere is also the question of a differing length of the film.
http://www.bigfootencounters.com/articles/grand-larceny.htm
https://www.skeptic.com/eskeptic/04-04-12/
Deletepg has been proven to be real. there was no costume maker to this day that can replicate it? why ? why?!!!
Deleteget a life and accept youll feel better
Meth is not good people!
ReplyDeleteClear bigfoot photos?
ReplyDeleteThese photos are not clear.