I would love to listen to some of these pac west bigfoot accounts. Only problem is....they are often so wordy, long and drawn out, I get bored and start nodding off before it gets to the part where bigfoot makes its appearance. PLEASE PAC WEST...if you gotta tell a story, go ahead, just storten it up a little. Some of us have lives we want to get back to at some point.
I would love to listen to some of these pac west bigfoot accounts. Only problem is....they are often so wordy, long and drawn out, I get bored and start nodding off before it gets to the part where bigfoot makes its appearance. PLEASE PAC WEST...if you gotta tell a story, go ahead, just storten it up a little. Some of us have lives we want to get back to at some point.
ReplyDeleteYou mean someone actually listens to these things?
Delete^ I have no idea who.
DeleteI guess some folk need to fill their time at any cost...the end is surely near.