How To Get Good Footage Of Bigfoot On A Cell Phone Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps By Matt K. - November 24, 2016 The Paranormal Review goes over some tricks and tips on how to shoot good footage with your cell phone. Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments AnonymousThursday, November 24, 2016 at 6:39:00 PM PSTAnd don't touch the lens. If you have oils on your fingers it's going to fudge up the videoMMCReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAnonymousThursday, November 24, 2016 at 7:35:00 PM PSTI didn't watch the video but I hope it included something about not blowing up images to find faces and doing things like photoshopping in eyes.ReplyDeleteRepliesAnonymousThursday, November 24, 2016 at 7:56:00 PM PSTWhy, your ma's run away more than 15 years ago. DeleteRepliesReplyAnonymousThursday, November 24, 2016 at 8:49:00 PM PST@7:56, if you are trying to do an insult it helps if you actually make sense. Just saying...DeleteRepliesReplyReplyhaintsFriday, November 25, 2016 at 1:25:00 PM PSTI've never gotten good footage of a Bigfoot with a phone camera or anything else, but I teach others how to do it.ReplyDeleteRepliesDSSaturday, November 26, 2016 at 5:54:00 AM PSTEXACTLY!!!!!----!!!!!!!!DeleteRepliesReplyReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
And don't touch the lens.
ReplyDeleteIf you have oils on your fingers it's going to fudge up the video
MMC
I didn't watch the video but I hope it included something about not blowing up images to find faces and doing things like photoshopping in eyes.
ReplyDeleteWhy, your ma's run away more than 15 years ago.
Delete@7:56, if you are trying to do an insult it helps if you actually make sense. Just saying...
DeleteI've never gotten good footage of a Bigfoot with a phone camera or anything else, but I teach others how to do it.
ReplyDeleteEXACTLY!!!!!----!!!!!!!!
Delete