Latest Trend: Prospecting While Bigfooting


Anthony Moffett is a hardcore bigfooter. He goes deeper into bigfoot territory than anyone we've seen. Now he shares another passion with us, prospecting. Two great tastes that taste great together? Bigfoot and prospecting.


Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Yes but did you actually watch?

      Delete
    2. I been doing this for twenty years, geez!


      There are people in the woods who are PAYING ATTENTION.

      Prospectors, Hunters, some Biologists, some Loggers and woodsman. Some just posses a more enhanced perception of whats going on around you. Some people can sing, I cant!

      Stand one person in the woods and ask them, "What do you see?" The average person will say --------- Trees.

      Ask Justin, Merchant, Brock, Brookerson, CBrippe, Fasano, Bama hippie 100k, Matt M, Cliff Bobo, Renae Barb/gabby and many other folks too numerous to recount, --- what do you see. All these people are more observant of whats going on in thier immediate and outlying environment. Some people have almost NO SITUATIONAL AWARENESS.

      Others have a lot. Regardless of how they interpret and use logic to reach a conclusion ------------- I don't always agree with all these folks, but i can see high alertness in all of them.

      Hell Merchant is obcessive /compulsive about it, but thats another story, ha ha ha.

      I've had a theory for a while. Stage 1, 2, 3, perceptuall uptake speed. Boo.

      Delete
    3. BLAHAAAAA, HAAAA HAAA!!

      PERCEPTUALL UPTAKE SPEED. "BOO"

      HAAA HAA WHAT A TOTAL. DOPE!!

      AC collins............BOO!

      Delete
  2. Its extremely simple. People who believe in the things they say act upon those beliefs. In 'footery, you are dealing with people who act like they don't believe. So sure, it is hard to tell them apart.

    Don't compare 'footers with each other. Compare a given 'footer to people that believe in real animals and make comparable claims like wanting to see them.

    For the few who actually claim to go looking for them, the 'footer standard is to run away just as you encounter them, making up all manner of excuses for why at this critical moment of TRUTH you do the opposite of people looking for any other animal.

    Roger Patterson generated on the order of a million dollars (1960's dollars!) with his short little film clip. It proves a real clip of this nonexistent animal would be worth many millions today.

    Nobody is actually acting on that belief. They aren't even bothering to make the calculation of what kind of money is at stake or bothering to look into the right equipment for the job because they have no doubt bigfoot is a myth.

    People that believe in the existence of tiny particles of gold are moving incredible quantities of materials with bulldozers, excavators, loaders, and all manner of other extremely expensive heavy equipment. When they catch word that there is gold lying on the ground for the taking it causes a stampede of people who will cross glaciers and mountains on foot, leaving their family behind, good jobs, and risk their lives for it.

    This is a famous picture during the Klondike Gold Rush that is very powerful evidence against the false claim that 'footer's believe:

    That is what people do when they believe. The payoff in bigfoot is vastly more than any of these people could have hoped for.

    Can you tell those people apart? Can you tell who believes vs. who is faking belief? lol. They all look pretty convinced, don't they! The same thing is true with 'footers, in the opposite way: they are all sitting at home doing nothing. So sure, it is hard to tell them apart. What you need to be doing is comparing these Gold Rush participants who are acting on their belief with the 'footers who universally demonstrate disbelief. In their actions, not their words.

    The people climbing that glacier are not mountain climbers nor gold miners. They are ordinary people with powerful beliefs that are willing to risk a pretty horrible death from the elements and embark upon a trade they know nothing about. Because they believe.

    None of the fawning sycophants at the bigfoot forum even want to know where Area X is. Because they have no doubts whatever that bigfoot does not exist and it isn't even worth a week-end drive.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Interesting observations Anon 3:31.

      The worst of the lot is those who claim to have interaction with Bigfoot on a regular basis. Called habituators in some circles, they seemingly know everything about Bigfoot yet offer no proof sometimes under the guise of 'protecting" them. They are either mentally unstable or just plain phonies.

      I tell you that IF I seen a Bigfoot and IF I was convinced it was real and IF the terrain was favorable - nothing I mean nothing would stop me from trying to get it dead or alive. Why? Because it would be worth millions or at least more than I will ever dream of having. If I truly believed it existed I would spend every cent I had to get the big payout. If it eats and sleeps it CAN be captured period.

      This is why I view Mike Brookreson's area with great interest. It appears he has at least one residing in his local area and has for awhile. The terrain looks favorable for a prolonged chase and I assume the locals know the area very well. This IS the type of area I would consider the best chance for success. Why do I not try myself? Because I don't believe. But Mike apparently does and surely even he realizes that he could be rich beyond his wildest dreams if he could produce one dead or alive. I would hire the best trackers money can buy, get the best dogs available and follow the freshest footprints reported and not stop until I found what was at the end of them - it's that simple. Have tag teams of chasers and follow relentlessly. Any creature that lives has to stop to rest and sleep sooner or later.

      But there will be excuses - there always is.

      Delete
    2. agreed... but you see the footers, well they say that the hairyman is much smarter than us,more cunning and well it just so happens that dogs won't track them.yes answers for every single negative question. but if he smarter than us why no fire?,forged metal..just sticks?..every pic is just out of focus, you are 100% correct just excuses one after another

      Delete
    3. Yes, yes, yes, yes... Yet we have forensically verified physical evidence to support the idea of giant bipedal primates;

      http://woodape.org/index.php/about-bigfoot/articles/90-anatomy-and-dermatoglyphics-of-three-sasquatch-footprints

      ... If you are confronted with a creature in the region of ten foot tall, 1000 lbs, that you didn't even expect to be there (most people "forget" that a high majority of witnesses don't even plan on seeing anything of the sort, police officers included)... Sometimes miles in to wilderness interiors, I really don't think you'd seem so tough. And like most potentially aggressive wild animals, you'd want to get out of their as quickly and as safely as to not cause any knee jerk reactions. Oh... And before you argue to case, go put your big boy pants on and challenge the evidence that supports it.

      Hang on... That would require you to be able to think for yourselves. What was I thinking?

      PS. Go read a 411 book... It's littered with accounts of search & rescue personnel who state with total consistency that dogs don't want to move. You got burned with that so wonderfully, 5:05, and it makes me smile. Why son't you grow a pair and go try it yourself as opposed to trying to fob off your shortcomings on other people who know far more about this topic than you do?

      Delete
    4. Say's the fool that claims bigfoot ^
      Are modern homo sapien sapien one minute
      And a " UNDISCOVERED" woodape the next !!!! Anything to support his cherry picked
      Cut&paste's...
      Its ok maybe some day Joe will learn what
      Intellectual honesty means,

      Delete
    5. Considering you didn't know humans are apes, I expected as much. The Woodeape site is merely a vehicle for Krantz's paper, not my stance on what we are dealing with. "Unclassifed", is right right status, and Occam's Razor the principle that tells you to shut up and sit down.

      Cherry picked? Brother, why don't you man up and for once show me I'm wrong? Or is that asking a little too much? Oh... Oh, and it's ancient homo sapien sapien, just ask Sykes.

      : p

      Delete
    6. Oh I have personaly, and Yes he knows your a DINGBAT!
      Ha ha ha ha!

      as always BBM o l j.
      :-))

      Delete
    7. It must hurt knowing the best geneticist in the world supports my ideas over your, eh?

      : p

      Delete
  3. Thats the problem Joe.. You dont have a consistant coherent stance !,execpt that sasquatch are 12 ft, 1200lbs modern homo sapien sapiens,
    Oh and brother who is this,this iktomi idiot
    That keeps butting in?
    Maybe you should grow a pair and stop letting morons. (iktomiabholistonereader,ect...) Answer for ya huh JOE!!
    Big Boss Man of lil low IQ joe f.
    :-))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My stance is as coherent as you are able to comprehend, young lad. Sasquatch, Yeti; they have the same DNA as us. They are human, not modern human, but ancient... This is something you, dear lad, cherry pick when you're scuthering around for an angle like a rat from the poison. We have examples of early fossil homo sapiens that confirm that we can have far more robust anatomical features, not to mention morphological traits and still be within the same genetic profile, which is in line with what people are reporting. 12 foot's big... And though I can't swear to that being the case of some individuals, I don't think you'll find many enthusiasts adhering to such an idea. I'm used to such audacious levels of hypocrisy from people who are a little out of countering ideas, considering this seems to be your cherry picking, eh?

      This in fact has been the only consistent thing I have always maintained in my time schooling silly little people like you. Oh... And

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Samurai Chatter: Have you used it in the field?