Editor's Note: This is a guest post by Suzie M., a sasquatch enthusiast. Crypto-linguists believe that the species known Bigfoot/Sasquatch/Yeti/Yowie ect speak and understand a complex language, which by all accounts seems to stem from Asia. When one listens to it there is definitely a sense of it being Chinese or Japanese. It is a very odd mix of sounds, clicks and what could be actual words. This is the reason some experts are looking into the Asian dialect theory, some have said it could be a lost dialect, which was carried from Asia by the Bigfoot species that colonised America.
SuperFriends times 2 !
ReplyDeleteloser....x100 ^^^
Delete^ looser x 1000
DeleteRobert Lindsay says that his dad always told him a was a sure shooter. He never missed his mark!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteOr Bob,Jim or joe
DeleteBought my first drone. I chose a blade nano qx. Small lite tough and it has a safe beginner mode and I can use my spectrum dx4e transmitter with it. Awesome first drone for under 80$. For the beginner the SAFE feature is the only way to go.
ReplyDeleteFLYSAFERC.COM
this site explains the SAFE features and what flying vehicles have it. I purchased the delta wing about a year age and got the Spectrum DX4e transmitter with it. I can use this device with many many rc flying vehicles. What a deal.
MMC