It's unclear where M.K. Davis got the original footage from, but this could very well be the first footage of the Malaysian Yeti. It's 22 seconds of stabilized footage. Check it out:
Yes, indubitably so. I met the chap in 1942 when I was with the British Army. We were retreating towards Singapore, in Johore province, when I saw him preparing some fish head curry. Quite a tricky bugger, I must say.
Tell me.. what is the point of stabilizing when the video quality is this poor? My first digital camera from 1998 captured video better than this. Ok so, I know it is zoomed in, but the quality is so terrible it seems like they went out of their way to make it blurry. Anyway, as the saying goes... no matter how hard you try, you cannot polish a turd...
Wolf Blitzer seemed disappointed all hell didn't break lose on his watch. And then Erin Burnett, less than one minute into her show, called Wilson going unindicted a "nuclear option". If there is a riot the bitch should be held accountable. These assholes are praying for a riot. They can sell more ad time that way.
This is what the Yeti, Sasquatch, Etc. needs...Of course it would take a real man to handle it.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULysvxSYfoU Any takers???
call me ole' fashion but i like a lolipop in my mouth , butter up my ass and I like my bigfoot video to on HD DVD . none of this shaky and blurry faky stuff. o ! the humanity !!
Editor's Note: This is a guest post by Suzie M., a sasquatch enthusiast. Crypto-linguists believe that the species known Bigfoot/Sasquatch/Yeti/Yowie ect speak and understand a complex language, which by all accounts seems to stem from Asia. When one listens to it there is definitely a sense of it being Chinese or Japanese. It is a very odd mix of sounds, clicks and what could be actual words. This is the reason some experts are looking into the Asian dialect theory, some have said it could be a lost dialect, which was carried from Asia by the Bigfoot species that colonised America.
Tonight on Coast To Coast AM, Bigfootology's Rhettman Mullis will talk about Bigfoot sightings, and give us an update on the Oxford Bigfoot DNA project.
Yes it is that ugly bastard!
ReplyDeleteThe link doesn't show up on iPhone.
Deleteiphones suck thats why, go bend it with your big ass when you sit down fat boy!
DeleteYou missed the clearest video of all time? This is a must see! Way to go Shawn & MK!
DeleteHD QUALITY! 1080 doesn't have shit on these pixels!
DeleteYes, indubitably so. I met the chap in 1942 when I was with the British Army. We were retreating towards Singapore, in Johore province, when I saw him preparing some fish head curry. Quite a tricky bugger, I must say.
DeleteWere you with Jonathan Quail Higgins at the time?
DeleteChuck
Another sasquatch filmed with a portable air compressor. Imagine that....
ReplyDeleteMK tossin the Hail Mary
ReplyDeleteA Hail Mary is as close as a squatch enthusiast will ever get to a girl.
DeleteTell me.. what is the point of stabilizing when the video quality is this poor? My first digital camera from 1998 captured video better than this. Ok so, I know it is zoomed in, but the quality is so terrible it seems like they went out of their way to make it blurry. Anyway, as the saying goes... no matter how hard you try, you cannot polish a turd...
ReplyDeleteIts from Malaysia stupid, thats why the quality is horrible they cant afford good cameras
DeleteOr airplanes that don't get lost or explode.
DeleteUm... Malaysia is as tech savvy as Japan. Word is they'll have eight tracks soon.
DeleteReports are that people are getting ready to riot in Missouri, apparently outraged by the complete fiasco that was the 2014 Sasquatch Summit.
ReplyDeleteWolf Blitzer seemed disappointed all hell didn't break lose on his watch. And then Erin Burnett, less than one minute into her show, called Wilson going unindicted a "nuclear option". If there is a riot the bitch should be held accountable. These assholes are praying for a riot. They can sell more ad time that way.
DeleteRiot? I'm on my way....Air Jordans, a big old flatscreen and some booze for me....Can I pick you guys up anything?
DeleteColt 45 for me...tall boys...so wrong
DeleteSwisher Sweets fer me and boyz
Deleteits todd standing.. i super imposed his face on it and it was a 100% match...
ReplyDeleteThis is what the Yeti, Sasquatch, Etc. needs...Of course it would take a real man to handle it....
ReplyDeletehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULysvxSYfoU
Any takers???
Do this to all terrorist....Start @ 3:10....you get the picture....
ReplyDeletehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1cMaNXP9sg
problem solved.
not its not the malaysia yeti. but you should already known that.
ReplyDeleteWell it's not a Muppet
ReplyDeleteWhat's with all the tweets about violent buttsex at the Squatch Summit?
ReplyDeleteAnother supposedly Sasquatch video that we can't make out and I wonder wonder why, any guesses folk's, it's easy........
ReplyDeletecall me ole' fashion but i like a lolipop in my mouth , butter up my ass and I like my bigfoot video to on HD DVD . none of this shaky and blurry faky stuff. o ! the humanity !!
ReplyDeleteI, too, enjoy a nice slab of salted butter, as well, betwixt my butt cherks, also.
Deleteriot lol
ReplyDelete