This Witness Gives a Great Description of What Bigfoot Looked Like


This sighting took place in the late 70's in Missouri, but the witness was still able to give an amazing description of what they saw. This would have been scary for anyone.

"I was fishing alone at a pond that was located very near to my Father’s home. The sun was just starting to set, so I decided that it was time to quit and go inside. The pond was encircled with barbed wire and posts for the cows. I put my tackle box and fishing rod through the fence first and then climbed on top of the post to go over the fence myself. Just as I climbed on top of the post to jump over, I heard a loud roar/yell “Raaaah” and looked to see where it was coming from. There is thick wood land that is on the edge of the property; probably about 100 yards away. I spotted something on the edge of the wood line as I was on the fence post. I was shocked at what I was seeing. I immediately knew that it was not a man, but an animal, standing on two legs upright when I saw it. It was standing just outside the edge of the wood line and had roared. It then had its elongated arms raised above its head and waving them from side to side, which it appeared to be alerting me that it was there. It looked more man-like in face and body, but I knew it wasn’t a man. It was very tall, much taller than a normal man, muscular but thin, with sparse hair covering its body and partial face. The face appeared to be long with a pronounced forehead. The flesh that was visible appeared to be flesh tone and grayish in color. I could see skin through the fur/hair. The hair color was a brownish color with what looked like varying lengths, but very thin. I only observed it for about 20-30 seconds as I was scared to death. The way that the property is situated is the house in the center, pond that I was fishing in to the right of the house and the wood line to the left of the house. I had to run toward the house; which was also toward the wood line to escape inside. As I ran, I was too scared to see where the thing was and just made a beeline (tunnel vision) to the door. We never locked our doors there, but as soon as I got inside, I locked all the doors. My father asked me why I was doing this and I didn’t want to tell him as I thought they wouldn’t believe me. That night, I slept in my room on the floor in between the bed against the wall as I was so afraid. I left the next morning for my Mother’s home in Kansas City, MO. I was never so grateful to leave in my life. I had returned to Ridgeway for subsequent visits over the years and I made sure that I was never alone outside again after that sighting. My Father has since moved and Grandparents have passed away. I have not been there since 1986. I would love to go back one day and perhaps try to see it again."

For the entire report, click here.

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Looks like it buddy! Great description up top too!!

      Delete
    2. Blueberry Jones just left a very interesting commmet on the Siberian Yeti thread; comment of the day!

      Delete
    3. Were the fish biting? They always leave out the important details.

      Delete
    4. So this witness can make out those features from 100yds away? I'm a believer in Sasquatch but I'm not a believer in this mans tall tale story.

      Delete
  2. Joe:
    "Bigfoot is 100% modern human"
    Joe today:
    "I think bigfoots existed already when dinosaurs lived"

    Need more reasons to understand that joe urgently needs medical attention?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If Joe really said that then that's my new favourite.

      Just gonna check back today's posts to see what sort of smoking Joe took today.

      Delete
    2. http://bigfootevidence.blogspot.it/2014/10/heres-breakdown-from-thinkerthunker.html

      joe fitzgerald verifiedSaturday, October 11, 2014 at 9:14:00 AM PDT
      What if Dinosaurs didn't go extinct, they evolved into what is perceived as reptilian humanoids and left the planet on technology they manufactured & developed over 165 million years, often visiting these days as 'aliens'? Pole shifts would have concealed all evidence of their existence under the deep oceans."

      joe fitzgerald verifiedSaturday, October 11, 2014 at 9:45:00 AM PDT
      They are indeed! I've seen these before! Could Sasquatch have been on the planet the same time as Dinosaurs, giving them far greater evolved attributes over us?"

      Delete
    3. Definition:

      A hypothetical question is one asked out of interest, as the answer will have no effect on the situation.

      Delete
    4. You got caught out bro in your own stupidity ^

      Delete
    5. Exactly. First time you say something legit today.

      Delete
    6. Ouch. Joe Fitz is indeed nuts. Explains the rambling and denial.

      Delete
    7. How funny it is when he recludes himself in childish expressions after he's got exposed for something incredibly stupid he just stated.
      Weren't you the guy willing to have arguments and so capable of debating?

      Smoked.

      Delete
    8. Ha ha!

      Those are hyperthetical questions kid, they're not subject to debate because they're not necessarily my beliefs, they subject to discussion. Now if you want to talk about debating; you're not and never been able to either, which is why you're far more comfortable hurling abuse.

      You represent your theory group wonderfully, and I love it.

      Delete
    9. Talking about theory group:
      Joe:
      "Bigfoot is 100% modern human"
      Joe:
      "Bigfoot is covered up by american and russian governments"
      Joe today:
      "I think bigfoots existed already when dinosaurs lived"

      Need more reasons to understand that the guy urgently needs medical attention?

      Delete
    10. ^Also pulls out the "haha" when cornered.

      Delete
    11. Joe has had all the attention he needs. Leave him alone. He is rarely wrong and you know it.
      Jealous much?

      Delete
    12. ^The "Leave Brittney Alone!!!!!" guy. Guy? That's a stretch, I'll admit.

      Delete
  3. The JREF sheep have lost their shepherd folks. Gay magician James Randi has relinquished his forum to another skeptic religion group.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The witness was able to provide all this because bigfoot had been long "described" in newspapers and magazines and TV shows. Got a good memory and a gullible audience? There you go.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ye gotta love eye witness drawings. they always show a muscle bound giant with glowing eyes and the perfect V shape standing there 9ft tall and bulging ior
    we get Chewbacca[funny that] its like stereotype camp fire stories and movie inflicted "brains" getting carried away

    ReplyDelete
  6. then ye get the films which sow a brown barnie the dinosaur [ala P/G etc etc etc etc]. which is real patty or the eyewitness or could it be when a bear stands up and walks. as weve all seen .it looks like THIS

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll protect dat chicken head...........And than put her to work in my hood

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BREAKING: Finding Bigfoot Production Company Seeks Filming Permit In Virginia

Samurai Chatter: Have you used it in the field?

Bigfoot injured by a forest fire was taken away and hidden by the authorities, not even Robert Lindsay can top this story