NEW Sighting from Grays Harbor, Washington!

Art by Dredfunn

Grays Harbor, Washington has yielded yet another sighting report, this time by Reddit user KeredYojepop. The following is direct from their posting about the sighting. Warning, there is some adult language used.

"My wife just saw a fucking Sasquatch. This may be jumbled. My adrenaline is still going and I'm trying to get this down while its still fresh in my wife's mind. I'm coming here with this because fuck the BFRO and I enjoy this small community more. We live on state route 105 in between Aberdeen WA and Westport WA if anyone wants to google earth what it looks like out here. The highway slices between the edge of the harbor and the forest. I work third shift in town and my wife comes to pick me up each morning around 6:30 am. Today it was still dark and very foggy. She was behind another vehicle, driving around 45mph for most of the way. My wife sees this thing come strolling out of the trees beside the water, across the road, and into the forest on the other side. It did this in about 6 seconds. They both had to slam on their breaks. The woman in front of her almost hit it. My wife saw its face. She said it snarled at the woman. She saw its teeth. She said they looked like horse teeth. Big, blocky. It didn't turn fully but just sort of turned its head and shoulders to snarl at the woman. She said it happened so fast and it was across the road and into the trees before she could wrap her mind around what was happening and its hard for her to scale the size of it to anything because the clearest view she had was when it was in the middle of the highway. She said it was definitely taller than our Dodge Durango. She said it was shaped like a football player with pads on but twice as big. It's arms were to its knees and it walked with a kind of stoop. It had a grayish hair color, but some of that could have been because of the thick fog. She said it had something dead in its hand that looked like an orange cat. she could see its finger nails. She said it filled her with instant, deep terror. She has never been this frightened by anything before. It just strolled across the road. It wasn't running. Her and the woman could feel its anger and confidence. Once they got into town the other woman stopped and rolled her window down at the light to ask "Did you see that fucking thing?!?!? I just wanted to make sure I'm not seeing things" The other woman was in tears. My wife is still in tears as I am typing this. She is really shook up. She has always just had a casual interest in this subject. About 6 months ago, she had a similar situation happen on her way to get me at 3am one night. But it was too far away for her to be sure what she saw that time. She has always tried to talk herself out of what happened. But this morning cinched it for her. And seeing her standing there in Walmart, crying, waiting for me, then finding out why she was so upset cinched it for me too. I have been a rabid sasquatch enthusiast my entire life. I have had...situations back home in McCurtain County Oklahoma. And we have had situations here. But I have never 100% believed. I do now. My wife's terror and tears are all the proof I need. I am seriously considering getting off my ass and investigating on my own out here. I'm going to start asking around and see if I can get any stories out of anyone. There is a report from last year (I believe) either on the BFRO site or another, from Grays Harbor county, but from the other side of the harbor. A man said it crossed the road in front of him one morning and "grinned" at him. He also described it as gray in color. Seriously spooked right now. My wife is freaked the fuck out. And pretty pissed at me for being so excited about what happened. She doesn't want me to tell anyone else. But I just had to come here and share."

The original post can be seen here.


Comments

  1. Replies
    1. just another boring Big foot story!

      Delete
    2. I would suggest you simply find something better to do if that's the case, but attention seeking knows no boundaries.

      Delete
    3. ^ says the guy replying to every single post and thread he can


      sucker

      Delete
    4. Yes, it means every argument you pose gets smashed out the ball park, yet you come back for more. Attention seeking knows no boundaries.

      Nerd.

      Delete
  2. Wait. Dude works third shift at walmart?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can't swing a cat out there without...oh wait.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tallying up the proven bigfoots....let's see...zero today...plus zero yesterday...plus zero plus zero plus zero plus zero....hmmmm...

    I guess Joe really did get smoked.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gold star. I'm richly relieved that you can count up to zero. That's good work with that single brain cell, even if you have thrust it violently up your rectum.

      Delete
    2. These internet Nerd Skeptics are a Pathetic form of Human. I hope you don't have any children!

      Delete
    3. ^ had loads ..all being brought up by the state ..meanwhile i mek more of em and tek drugs and drink lots

      Delete
  5. I really wish MMG would come along and say something stupid.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If he says something which demonstrates intelligence, will you be very disappointed?

      Delete
    2. Nobody that comments on this site has any intelligence!

      Delete
    3. I know im intellajunt ,,,yur jelose cauz ,i devorced my
      cousin an marrid my sister, ole buck tooth!

      Delete
  6. So... does this mean we can say fucking?

    ReplyDelete
  7. For thinking himself such a great breakdown artist--I can't help wonder if he noticed the right side (viewer) left -the hot spot, looks a lot like something small being held wrapped around by a large arm and the second figure that briefly walks from behind the tree,

    Yeah good eye breakdown boy--

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Samurai Chatter: Have you used it in the field?

BREAKING: Finding Bigfoot Production Company Seeks Filming Permit In Virginia

Bigfoot injured by a forest fire was taken away and hidden by the authorities, not even Robert Lindsay can top this story