This Family Lived with Bigfoot in Their Texas Backyard


Susan Sullivan has authored a new book about experiences with bigfoot on the property surrounding their Texas home. This book is reportedly based on true and real experiences they had of encounters and activity with the giant creatures, including an instance where a 1000 lb. bigfoot jumped on the roof of their home! Check it out:

"Join me as I take you on a year long journey of actual events that occurred as we encountered bigfoot in our backyard. Not just once, but several times. We were terrified of them at first, but we learned to just get used to the howls and screams at night. We even started to have a little fun with them when we began to scream and howl back. So, enjoy the read. It is also kid friendly, since many of the experiences involved my very own children."
To read the entire article with links to purchase the book, click here. 

Comments

  1. Rick Dyer just admitted Musky Allen saw no BF body and the whole thing was a hoax on his Facebook page.
    He still says he shot a real bigfoot though lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I banged Taylor Swift. You'll hear all about me on her next CD. Honest.

      Delete
  2. I've had a family of big foot in my yard for over ten years. Never thought of getting a good photo or video. I'm sure people will have no problem believing me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very kid friendly. When the wife and I can't find a baby sitter we have no problem putting the kids outside and letting the big foots watch them for a few hours. That may explain why the oldest is pregnant. Maybe we shouldn't do that any more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually that was me that got her preggers

      Delete
  4. Good afternoon you evil white commy devils

    ReplyDelete
  5. Robert Lindsay is the most credible name in the pedo community

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll just take your word for though I don't even doubt what you're saying

      Delete
    2. NEITHER DO I!!! LINDSAY IS A TWISTED FREAK!!

      ALL CAPS

      Delete
  6. Dont click that link, there is a virus associated with it

    ReplyDelete
  7. no book for sale at that site

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True, but there is a pointless video called "Across the Field" you can enjoy.

      Delete
  8. The one thing that bothers me about having Big foots living in the woods behind my house, is when they steal my Tomatoes!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gosh they must really know bigfoot to have written a book about it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BREAKING: Finding Bigfoot Production Company Seeks Filming Permit In Virginia

Samurai Chatter: Have you used it in the field?

Bigfoot injured by a forest fire was taken away and hidden by the authorities, not even Robert Lindsay can top this story