Watch: Joe Rogan Questions Everything ~ EP01 ~ Bigfoot Human Hybird [Full Episode]
This week, Joe's tackling a personal obsession of his: finding Bigfoot. We open with a preview, and this promises to get REAL, quick. Bigfoot eyewitnesses, night vision, human/animal hybrids, government cover-ups, a scientist wearing suspenders, another one sporting a mohawk, Sasquatch poop... and then Joe goes out into the woods himself! With stakes so high, no way Joe can trust finding Sasquatch to others.
But Joe offers us hope, reminding us of what we like to call Rogan's Theory of Big Forest Density. The forests of the Pacific Northwest are huge! And dense! We can't possibly know everything that's out there. Including maybe... just maybe... Bigfoot?
Do you think Bigfoot exists?

I AM NOT FIRST!
ReplyDeleteALL CAPS
yet you are!
Deletelowercase
THAT'S A GOOD ONE! YOU GOT ME! LOL
DeleteALL CAPS
You got raped haha
DeleteFIST!!
ReplyDelete^great false first, congrats!!
DeleteGot monkey?
ReplyDelete^no just giant hairy people
Delete^dang! Joe's got me saying that now...
DeleteI got your nose
DeleteI like turtles
DeleteAttention. I got a hold on the monkey today. I spanked him really good. Then he slipped thru my fingers and got away. Will try again tomorrow. I'm going to use a gifting bowl with a playboy in it for bait. I also going to keep my rosen bag handy so I can get a good grip on him in case I have to choke up on the bat.
DeleteOh well...at least we can hold out hope for the new show in January 2014...we already know that this one is pretty bad, Finding Bigfoot is a snoozer that can't even keep me awake and the Mountain Monster fat rednecks show is about as fake as it gets.
ReplyDeleteJoe RG. I agree with most of your post but feel you may have judged the Mountain Monsters crew too harshly. Recently. As they were in pursuit of the seemingly deadly Wampus Cat, they were forced to strategically retreat by Trapper's orders for a second time. The first time being, of course, after the Grassman of Ohio threw huge (at least 12 inch) logs at them. You can tell the strain on Hucleberry. While they interviewed a recent witness identified only by his name and the caption "deer hunter" he looked perplexed. Furthermore Buck fell at least 3 times retreating across a creek and was stunned in later episodes by The Mothman.
DeleteI guess what I am suggesting Joe is if they are going to risk their lives pursuing and then retreating from creatures that very well could exist, don't we owe them the benefit of the doubt?
DeleteHA HA HA HA! D'you know that program isn't out in the UK yet, I'm hearing quite a bit about it though.
DeletePeace Mike.
I mean, the Mountain Monster program... or whatever it's called?
DeletePeace.
Joe. That's a damn outrage. It's down right educational. What are you personally going to do if you are being personally threatened by a creature who may exist outside your own mind and whose only method of capture is to fashion a trap from welded scrap materials at your local dump? Joe. Get me the number to the BBC. They are holding you back, out of fear I suspect. We will get this program on instantly.
DeleteHA!! I'm sure it'll come on Discovery or H2 before long... You know us guys are suckers for American TV; it's the glue that binds us across the pond!
DeletePeace.
Indeed
DeleteThat would be the show starring fat men with fake beards? Why do they wear fake beards? Oh right because it is just entertainment and scripted.
DeleteChrist Mike you are dumber than Joe.
Don't worry Anon 3:06... You've still got American Gladiators eh?
DeletePeace.
I still have my sanity you inbreed. What color is the sky in your world Joe?
DeleteYou may have your sanity but your priorities are shot to bits... There's self esteem to be gained in real people; not on a blog you get schooled on regularly.
DeleteLet me guess... Nitro your favorite?
Peace.
Deathsquad Nashville up in here. Buckle up bitches.
ReplyDeleteA comedian looking for bigfoot. Now that is funny.
ReplyDeleteHA HA HA HA HA!!
Deletepwned joe now that's funny
ReplyDeleteSchooled 'pwned guy' now that's funnier.
DeletePeace.
Patty is an obvious costume to anyone who has eyeballs.
ReplyDeleteGot monkey suit?
DeletePeace.
yep you can see it in the pgf
DeleteLet me guess... Bob H? Oh dear.
DeletePeace.
If it was not a man in a suit why did they not take a shot at it? In fact why has no hunter ever dragged out a body?
DeleteBecause it is all make believe you simpleton.
If you were confronted in the wilderness with a creature that looked like a hairy tall human; could you shoot it? Typical thought process of a 'I've seen it all' 'I've got all the answers' skeptic.
DeleteMake believe is in your X-Men comics sorry.
PS. I have nothing against X-Men comics.
Peace.
Joe Rogan Kind of looks like Kurt Angle sometimes.
ReplyDeleteYippi ki ya mothertrucker
DeleteWhat's up with the fake podcast/radio segments? Those ugly ass headphones were completely unnecessary.
ReplyDeleteYou realize that is done at his podcast studio? Beats by Dre. When you're Joe Rogan, you get badass free shit. It's so they hear themselves.
DeleteWelcome to 2013 motherfucker.
DeleteJoe Fitzgerald sucks and adds nothing to this blog.
ReplyDeletehahaha Joe is ruling this blog, move over. I don't even read his posts, just nice to see all the real estate he has claimed.
DeleteA comedian does a better job with a documentary and anyone. What does that tell us?
ReplyDeleteI agree
ReplyDeleteDistotell calls Ketchum crazy.
ReplyDeleteWhen the crazy one is really him he even looks it too.
DeleteJoe Rogan questions nothing. That would involve thinking and intrerupt reality show gravy train.
ReplyDeleteHe's gonna ask un-answerable questions and your gonna like it.
DeleteThe Mountain Monster show is very entertaining and exciting! It for people with an IQ of1!
ReplyDelete