August 7, 2013 - Buckle Up! Finding Bigfoot Is Coming To Town, In Washington


Happy Dance Everyone! Woohoo!

Animal Planet’s hit show “Finding Bigfoot” is coming to Skamania and Klickitat counties! Skamania county is one of the ‘squatchiest’ places in the world and the “Finding Bigfoot” investigative team; Matt Moneymaker, Cliff Barakman, James “Bobo” Fey and Ranae Holland; are coming to listen to the stories, examine the evidence and determine once and for all if Bigfoot really calls the Northwest home!

The team is looking for YOUR stories of encounters with Sasquatch in Skamania, Klickitat or surrounding areas. Sightings? Strange noises? Tracks? Wood knocks? We want to hear it all! Tell us your Bigfoot story and you may be invited to share it with the team at our Washington town hall on Wednesday, August 7 2013.

If you have a Sasquatch story and would like to attend our town hall meeting on August 7, email findingbigfoot.northwest@gmail.com.

Keep it squatchy everyone!

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Damn, I could have been first but it was one of those cases where I didn't look at the comments on the board and instead browsed the previous posts. Lost opportunities... oh well. At least a boy from the Bluegrass got it.

      Delete
    2. Damn, I coulda got first, but I had to poop, and that shit got stuck on the rim of the jar!

      Delete
    3. I am a big fan of Kentucky (fried chicken).

      Delete
  2. jonathan? what kind of queer name is that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Meaning & History
      From the Hebrew name יְהוֹנָתָן (Yehonatan) (contracted to יוֹנָתָן (Yonatan)) meaning "YAHWEH has given". According to the Old Testament, Jonathan was the eldest son of Saul and a friend of David. He was killed in battle with the Philistines. As an English name, Jonathan did not become common until after the Protestant Reformation. A famous bearer was the Anglo-Irish satirist Jonathan Swift (1667-1745), who wrote 'Gulliver's Travels' and other works.

      Delete
    2. Jonathan and David were both gay.

      Delete
    3. Tiny Tim, on the other hand, was married three times and set the medical record for testostrone levels in the human male.

      Delete
    4. Ole Rog is said to have knocked up three hookers in Thailand before he didn't find bigfoot and came home.

      Delete
    5. And Reynolds comes from aluminum that's wrapped around your head.

      Delete
  3. Buckle up and 17,5000 will NEVER get old

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cliff Barackman is the wind between my legs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I'm the pain in your ass!

      Delete
    2. Now you're the pain in my septic tank. Live it up.

      Delete
    3. I tripped and fell and got a Bobo on mt knee:(

      Delete
    4. are there Bigfoot on Mt Knee?

      Delete
  5. PGF is a fake! There! I said it! I'm free! FREE!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. I once had got Mulder's mama.

      Bigfoot done got Mulder's taterhole.

      Delete
  7. "Did you hear that?"
    "What?"
    "Those knocks!"
    "Must be a family of Bigfoots, this area is really squatchy!"
    "Can I take your order?"
    "Bro, we're in the drive-through at Mac D's!"
    "Oh, right, yeah, three large fries and a shake"
    "Wow, for a moment I thought we had him!"
    "We'll get him someday, now order me a happy meal"
    "Can I have the toy?"
    "Yes, Matt, it's all yours"
    "Goody!"

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love cats, clams, and pies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You mean like the kid dressed up as a zombie
      interviewed a few years ago by Heidi Taber
      in Portland?

      Delete
  9. Replies
    1. Would you wanna pass on "ME", Jill?

      Delete
    2. I would love to go to one. Make up a really good story and get them to do night investigation. But already have friends stationed in the woods. Have your friend mess with them all night. Then have one in a suit make an appearance. Yeah thats what I would do.

      Delete
    3. Hi Jill,

      My bag is full and I was wondering if I could come over and drop a load off in your dumpster.

      Delete
    4. Hi Jill,

      Do you like sack lunches?

      Delete
    5. Hi Jill. If we lived in the same town, I would invite you on a date, show up on time, open doors for you, walk on the outside of you, and have a pleasant evening with you.

      Delete
    6. Gotta separate yourself from the crowd, pal!

      Delete
    7. Hey Travis, i think Jonathon has a crush on you! I'm serious!

      Delete
    8. Everyone on here has a crush on me. Remember the war on Travis, fired from dennys, henry may era? Total obsession with me. I'm not sure what I did to deserve it

      Delete
    9. No crush sir, just an avid blogger who just recently used my real name for the sole purpose of helping you fight the "war" that was declared on you, another frequent presence on this site. There are a few that have recently given me the same treatment. Always anon.

      Delete
    10. Maybe becquse u and travis and joe r all a bunch of faggots who belive in a bigfoot. Ur all a bunchof idiots. U morons! U dummys! U have sex with each oother and mmg too

      Delete
    11. I like your creative spelling, punctuation, and grammar. Its groundbreaking stuff!

      Delete
    12. Hi Jill! How are you on this lovely evening?

      Delete
    13. Jill hes safe because hes gay

      Delete
    14. Jesus... this blog attracts some geniuses, it's got to be said!

      Peace.

      Delete
  10. I honestly think Finding Bigfoot has run it's course! I'm burnt on the show. They NEVER get any thermal hits, no pictures or video, or find tracks for crying out loud! It sucks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I miss it and can't wait for the new season. My kids love it and it's clean fun. There's a lot worse shit on TV.

      Delete
  11. This is the season that Finding Nothing jumps the shark. I guarantee it.

    There will be CGI, bogus audio, fake prints....it's gonna be great.

    Cow Skulls and the whole 9.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's exactly how i feel!

      Delete
    2. Yet you seem to tune in numerous times and watch the whole show.So sad.

      Delete
  12. Does anyone know why Bill Munns was banned from the BFF?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really wish Bigfoot believers could read the PGF/Munns Report thread from 2009 in which a lot of the fine people here at JREF spent a whole lot of time skewering Munns' report and answering Munns' challenges directly, but unfortunately that thread has been deleted due to legal threats from Bill Munns himself. All that's left of it are snippets in AAH that were off-topic in the first place.

      Basically every single claim that Bill Munns made regarding analysis of the film itself was based upon flawed premises that came from Bill taking the position that the film was genuine and working his way backwards. He manipulated the evidence to fit his beliefs rather than the other way around. Bill was also extremely hostile and rude towards posters that were nothing but polite to him. He had no problem casting doubt on other people's qualifications to judge the film while vociferously defending his own qualifications, which are a little more lackluster than most Bigfoot supporters are led to believe. The closer to home a poster's criticisms would hit, the angrier Bill Munns got, culminating in the legal threats that got him permanently banned.

      It is my humble opinion that Bill Munns is little more than a clown and a shill who's making every effort to parlay his dubious skills into a whole Bigfoot career.

      Delete
    2. It is my humble opinion that Jeff Meldrum is little more than a clown and a shill who's making every effort to parlay his dubious skills into a whole Bigfoot career.

      Delete
    3. At a cursory glance it would appear I have been debunked.

      Delete
    4. A shill? Oh you mean like Sharon Shill the Shrill? Or was that Sharon Shrill the Shill?

      Yeah, like lots of JREFers too.

      Delete
    5. To state that Bill Munns' presentations and analysis on the PGF is anything but thorough, fair and honest is having an agenda to break the main stumbling block any of you skeptics have in claiming that PGF is a suit and that makes you clowns sweat.

      Delete
    6. Bill Munns...

      "Beginning with a few basics, I was born in Los Angeles, in 1948 and grew up in the San Fernando Valley. I attended Hollywood High, and got my first taste of filmmaking in my senior year, when I made a Super 8 film satire of the Teen Dance Shows popular on TV at the time. I then went on to Los Angeles Valley College, taking courses in theater arts and filmmaking.

      I learned the basics of theater makeup there, as well as all general film skills (camera, lighting, editing, etc), and then I took an Advanced Stage Makeup course offered by Mike Westmore. The instruction included making prosthetics. During that class, Mike announced that there was an opening at Universal Studios, for a makeup artist for the Studio Tour, and I applied and was accepted.Thus began my career as makeup artist at Universal Studios, 1969, doing the Makeup Show.

      I continued experimenting with prosthetic makeups, and did Freelance Prosthetic Makeup work creating prosthetics for the Blackenstein monster in the movie “Blackenstein” 1970
      I worked on the ABC TV "Lil Abner" special, doing appliance makeups. Also did "Dating Game", "Newlywed Game", "Lawrence Welk Show" and 11O'Clock newscasters makeups.

      Some independent features I worked on included:Timber Tramp, Snatch, Richard Petty Story, and a Purina Catfood Commercial.

      I started teaching makeup in 1971 and promoted to director and supervising instructor of Elegance International, the first professional makeup artist school. I was the director from 1973 to 1979. I taught salon, theater, film makeup, prosthetics, and high fashion.

      Delete
    7. "1980 returned to private practice as makeup/prosthetics artist.

      My film credits in the 80’s include:
      Doc R&D
      Savage Harvest
      The Boogins (a minor horror cult classic)
      Dead and Buried
      Swamp Thing (first one)
      Brainstorm
      Witch
      Beastmaster (first one)
      New Kids
      Quest for Fire
      Better Off Dead
      No Man's Land
      Return of the Living Dead
      Where the Boys are 1984 (custom “love doll” called inflatable Dave)
      Baby
      Blind Date (Mechanically animated erotic sculptures for art gallery scene)
      Micki & Maude (custom props)
      The Man who Loved Women (dog stunt double)
      Heaven and Earth (Dian Fossey Bio) prototype work only, on making real chimpanzees look like gorillas. My work isn’t in the actual film, but it’s impressive experience none the less.
      ABC TV show Orang Suit
      1985 - Alchemy 2, working with Ken Forsee, inventor of the Teddy Ruxpin doll, for the ABC TV special on Teddy that Ken’s company produced. I was a foam latex suit specialist among the costume fabrication crew.
      1987 - The Munsters Today - prosthetic designer and key makeup/wig designer on the pilot episode and first show of the series.
      AST Computers - parody of 2001 Dawn of man sequence, with me designing five ape suits and servo motor animation of heads for facial expressions.
      Kraft Macaroni & Cheese “Alice in Wonderland” parody (I did the prosthetics for the Mad Hatter character, faithful to the Tenniel illustrations).
      Goolab Toys aliens
      Gold Elephant
      What Waits Below
      Hugga Bunch
      Three Breasted Chicken
      Quest for Burger
      Chevy Metamorphous
      Foam Latex Puppet Fabricator - working for puppeteer Tony Urbano, molding and casting foam latex puppet heads for numerous jobs for him over 15 years.

      I resumed teaching makeup part time at a vocational school called "Learning Tree", where I started courses on makeup and prosthetics from 1987 to 1994

      Delete
    8. Transition to Other Media - Having grown weary of doing zombies and swamp monsters, desiring to prove my skills were up to the challenge of excellence and realism, I started creating superbly realistic wildlife sculptures of full scale animal figures and museum quality prehistoric human ancestor models. In 1988, I took the “Best in World Recreation” award at the world taxidermy championships (and won again in 1992).

      1998 Started working at Creative Presentations, Inc, Valencia CA, hired to help them develop a capability to enter the museum market and compete with Dinamation and Kokoro. While there, I designed, sculpted and figure finished a Gigantopithecus figure as a museum showcase figure (and photos of me beside it now populate many Bigfoot websites), was project manager on the LA County Natural History Museum Bird exhibit, was designing sculptor and project manager on the T Rex for Knotts Kingdom of the Dinosaurs upgrade. I was designer of a realistic bald eagle figure for an Indian Heritage Visitor Center in Vancouver, worked on an ET stroller costume for Universal Studios (that later got replaced with an animatronic figure), and oversaw the refitting of the Gigantopithecus figure into a “Bigfoot” figure for the IAAPA trade show in 1989.

      I was promoted to VP (one of four) in 1989, when John March moved up to President and Gene Bullard moved up to Chairman. I left CPI in August 1990 to resume my career as independent artist.

      1991 Commissioned by the French National Museum of Natural History to create two animatronic models of Archaeopteryx, for their renovation of the Grand Gallerie of Zoology.

      1992 - returned to CPI as freelance artist for the Fuji/San Rio dinosaur show, sculpting the 23’ Tarchia dinosaur.

      1992 - returned to World Taxidermy Competitions to take home my second “Best In World Recreation” award.

      During this year I also teamed up with the San Diego Museum of Man to create a joint venture exhibit “Faces on Fossils” , that showed both the evolution of humans and how the appearance of these ancestral forms is created. It debuted in San Diego successfully, and then went on a five year exhibit rental tour across America. The figures I created are now part of a permanent installation at that museum.

      1993 - Started working at AVG as contract sculptor and figure finisher, doing numerous tigers for a theme park job of theirs, and then helping them get the bid for the 1993 Fuji/San Rio dinosaur show. I was AVG project manager as well as figure designer, lead sculptor and figure finishing lead.

      While there, I also helped sculpt and design the 65’ dragon for the Excallibur Hotel in Las Vegas.

      While working at AVG, one of my innovations in molding technology so impressed Alvaro Villa that he applied for a patent for the technology, with me principle inventor. As I understand, a sudden lack of business and revenues about that time caused him to “tighten the belt” and cut non-essential costs, and the patent attorney fees were non essential, so the application was suspended.

      AVG hired me as animatronic skin technician and sent me to Taiwan (with two mechanical technicians) to help open a dinosaur exhibit based on both the 1992 Fuji/San Rio dinosaur exhibit (that CPI did) and the 1993 exhibit AVG did. I was the only person who had worked on both parts, and was invaluable in all the visual repairs (the exhibits had been in storage containers for several years) as well as the general assembly of the larger elements and creatures (including a 45’ sauropod).


      In 1993 and 1994, I received a contract to outfit a new Archaeological Theme Park in Holland (Archeon, in the town of Alphen Rhine) with a full set of prehistoric wildlife figures showing the evolution of life first in the sea, then on land, and finally human evolution. Sadly, this enterprise never reached profitability, and closed a few years later.

      Delete
    9. "Other museum projects included;
      Chimps for Educational exhibit, Japan
      A commission for a Natural History Museum in Kyoto, Japan was for creating three prehistoric cats, the small Dinictus, the classic Saber-Toothed Cat, and the giant Cave Lion.
      Potomac Museum Group Mammoths
      A commission for the Tokyo Broadcasting Commission and the World T Rex Expo was for showing the evolution of flight with three figures, the small dinosaur Compsognathus, the proto bird Archaeopteryx, and finally a modern Peregrine Falcon.
      A commission for the Ashland Oregon Museum of Natural History was for two bald eagles.
      Gorilla Rentals - Buddy, Disney animation, San Bernardino Museum, Maryland Museum
      Film industry work in the mid 90’s included an animatronic bear for a Hostess Twinkie commercial,
      Extensive makeup, wigs and prosthetics for the TBS TV series “The Chimp Channel”.
      Working with Animal Makers in 1996 and 1997, I created chimpanzee figures for the HBO Jane Goodall promo spot that won a Cleo, green wing macaws for a Texaco commercial, a bald eagle for a Anhiser Busch commercial, and some dog prosthetics for a Pepsi commercial.

      1997 I went digital, beginning my work in computer graphics.

      My work with Bryce was so unique that MetaCreations (Bryce’s developer) hired me to create graphics for a product promotional campaign, “Bryce, the Eighth Wonder of the World (Because with it, you can create the other Seven)!” With that commission, I created all seven ancient wonders of the world using only the Bryce software, nothing else. 1998-1999

      2000 Computer Graphics World magazine ran a four page portfolio of my Seven Wonders artwork. Then in 2002, in their 25 year retrospective of milestones in computer graphics, my portfolio of work was recognized as one such milestone.

      2000-2001 - Hired by Jester.com to create VRML scenes of the Great Pyramids, the Lighthouse of Alexandria, an NFL stadium, and the Great Wall of China where website visitors could move through the scene while chatting with others online. I used 3D Studio Max, exporting my files to VRML 1 formats for Jester to use. Like many internet ventures, this one folded a while back."

      Delete
    10. "He manipulated the evidence to fit his beliefs rather than the other way around."

      - Lies.

      "It is my humble opinion that Bill Munns is little more than a clown and a shill who's making every effort to parlay his dubious skills into a whole Bigfoot career." -

      Read his resume and weep sucker! You have no one to counter the thorough expert analysis he has put into his work and all the lies and nasty posts about him will not change that. Bill is quite open about stating that he doesn't know what the creature is, but it's not a man in a suit and considering his resume; you are nothing but just another silly anonymous opinion in comparison.

      Schooled.

      Peace.

      Delete
    11. Hi Bill.

      You're a fraud and you know it.

      Delete
    12. Hi Anon... He is the thorn in your logic and you hate it.

      Peace.

      Delete
    13. AWESOME research joe !!****'s

      Delete
    14. Stevie, no disrespect to Joe, but Munn's resume is posted on his site-The Munns Report...its just a cut and paste job...

      Delete
  13. I was on one of the episodes of FB. There's no way they'll get a bigfoot with the whole production team around.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's no way they'll get a bigfoot.

      Corrected on account of reality.

      Delete
  14. Those magnificent bastards at JREF buried the PGF today.

    Fucking buried it.

    Nice work boys.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congratulations You Are Not Too BrightThursday, July 25, 2013 at 9:17:00 PM PDT

      You have the bastards part right, but you erred with "magnificent."

      Those clowns are unqualified to bury dog droppings, let alone the PGF.

      You keep dreaming boy.

      Delete
    2. And what exactly did they 'bury' it with... Bob H, the timeline? HA! What they won't do is explain the actual 'suit' and all the hearsay and rumor you can conjure up is just exposing you all for the mumbling little arss-winkers that you are.

      Peace.

      Delete
  15. My Uncle Fred just jumped off the roof and got a pine cone lodged up his ass...what should I do. ?

    ReplyDelete
  16. Finding Bigfoot...The McDonald's of sqatching

    These clowns have never gathered anything other than a list of reports.

    ReplyDelete
  17. It is about time. They should go to Greenwater or Darrington and find one of the damn things. Oh wait that would end their show...

    ReplyDelete
  18. The "Finding Bigfoot' show is the biggest joke on T.V. Right after "Honey Boo-Boo". Only in America can someone become famous for finding NOTHING!

    This show, now along with "Mountain Monsters" shows how dumb Americans have become!

    I bet you that their new season will be full of Hoax's Dubbed sounds, along with increased dramatic action. They the Producers "must" Copy-cat the "Mountain Monster show" as this show is getting higher ratings than "Finding Bigfoot" did!

    Well got to go. I'm going deep Apx 25 miles into virgin forests on the New York/Canada border looking for the "Hairy giant" I will be gone Apx 2 weeks. we use horses to not only take us in, but the Horses will sense the "Hairy giants' Several of my team members are "native Americans" This is my third trip in. I bet you if I took "The Finding Bigfoot team" with me, they wouldn't last 2 days.

    You don't find Bigfoot, by standing out in the open (at night, when you can't see anything),(Yelling, screaming, wood knocking) with Cameras, lights and a 15 man "production crew' a couple of yards off a road!

    My name is John, My Email Address is healthyhappylawns@reagan.com I will be back apx 8/15 Later!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Samurai Chatter: Have you used it in the field?