Watch this: Rope Swing Fail


This is how you do it...



Comments

  1. Replies
    1. ^^^How is my boy travis doing? Is he still with henry?

      Delete
    2. Travis put Henry in a sex swing and it failed. Now they're looking for a contactor to fix the rafters.

      Delete
    3. Travis got fired from dennys.

      Delete
    4. Mayor, i betcha' you can suck a softball through a garden hose!!

      Delete
    5. ^^^^anon 9:54, dennys rehired travis 2 weeks ago. Get your facts straight, idiot.

      MMG

      Delete
    6. MMG you're the idiot, they never rehired him!! He's a loser that lives in his mom's basement!

      Delete
    7. I thought travis and henry lived together in henry's mom's basement. I'm confussed.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. ^the margins of error are minute to non existent for this game rumfer...

      Delete
    2. It's a game of milliseconds. I find that I can shave a tenth of a second off my firsting time when I wear my spandex body suit.

      Delete
    3. I'll bet you look a lot like Bea Arthur when you shave your body hair. RIP Bea Arthur.

      RIP Rue Mclanahan

      RIP Estelle Ghetty

      Delete
  3. reach around buddies

    heckler

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. When did they go from butt plugger to nut hugger? I completely missed when that transition occured. Are they relaxing a bit on the butt play due to high occurence of pink eye?

      Delete
  5. Travis is the real deal poster on this board and I am jealous of him so I post rotten things about him here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shut up travis!

    Just kidding, travis is the most credible voice in the bigfoot world!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BREAKING: Finding Bigfoot Production Company Seeks Filming Permit In Virginia

Samurai Chatter: Have you used it in the field?

Bigfoot injured by a forest fire was taken away and hidden by the authorities, not even Robert Lindsay can top this story