If it doesn't kill you, it only makes you stronger


Editor’s Note: This is a guest post by Ontario Wildlife Field Researcher Tim Ervick.  Tim is committed to collecting and investigating reports of Bigfoot/Cougar's and any wildlife anomaly in a scientific manner with the cooperation of the general public, Govt. agencies (MNR) and Police services found in Ontario, Canada. For more information, visit his blog, Ontario Wildlife Field Research.

The fight was on last night or I should say at 4AM this morning. My nerves are still shot. lol

This morning I was awakened by my dog's going crazy at something outside. Being me I went out to investigate. I live in a rural bush area just south of Sudbury Ontario. I do have a few houses within 400 feet of me but rarely do I get anyone coming onto the property. I also have a 200 foot driveway lined with trees, so any visitors can be heard well before I see them. My dogs can hear them pulling in the driveway. Usually I  will head out and check who it is.

Click here to continue reading "If it doesn't kill you, it only makes you stronger" at ontariowildlifefieldresearch.blogspot.com.

Comments

  1. Bring back michael merchant!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Michael got fired from Animal Planet for finding bigfoot before Matt. He also took a bite out of Bobo's bacon.

      Delete
  2. Good thing he was just wearing underwear or he'd need a new pair of pants as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tired of spending hours and hours doing research in the field, and accomplishing next to nothing? Perhaps you need some professional grade field callable howls. For the first time, they are now available on Ebay. Just type in "bigfoot calls".

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BREAKING: Finding Bigfoot Production Company Seeks Filming Permit In Virginia

Samurai Chatter: Have you used it in the field?

Bigfoot injured by a forest fire was taken away and hidden by the authorities, not even Robert Lindsay can top this story