Video of man claiming to have recordings of Bigfoot talking to each other


This video is really old but it's worth watching. Frequent "Coast to Coast AM with Art Bell" guest Red Elk says he has audio recordings of Bigfoot talking to each other. He says that Sasquatch does exist and he has the proof. This was filmed years ago and he has yet to provide any real evidence supporting his claims.


Here's the full clip of Red Elk talking about Bigfoot on an episode of "The Search for Bigfoot":

Comments

  1. Dear lord, I was hoping to never see this drunkard Injun ever again. He'll say anything for a pint of Mad Dog 20/20.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I don't even know what to say.How the hell do ya follow that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damn, he lost the recording! Oh well...

    Seriously, people just need to learn to show, not tell. No one cares about claims or promises, at this point we need strong evidence presented or you might as well say nothing at all. Because you know, this has all been said before, and nothing comes of it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ^
    Seriously. I don't care about what someone claims. Let the evidence speak for itself.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I found the tape and can fully vouch for its authenticity. Unfortunately, it was stolen by the men in black while I was being abducted by aliens.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhhh it's in the house somewhere...maybe underneath that pile of dead cats...how the hell should I know?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Red Elk rulez

    Ask him to show you Mel's Hole. He's a legend here in the Pac NW.

    Another vote for interdimensional squatch

    ReplyDelete
  8. BTW, this is an OLD video by the Conner boys, related to Gary Conner of Screaming Trees fame

    ReplyDelete
  9. thats my bullshit quota for the day , no more please

    ReplyDelete
  10. Red Elk sells the best peyote in the PacNW.

    ReplyDelete
  11. a true bigfoot whisperer and shaman

    ReplyDelete
  12. I’m 100% convinced that everything he says is true. If you look past the lost tape and lack of evidence, the mental illness, the alcoholism, the untreated schizophrenia and antisocial behaviors brought on by years of homelessness and incarceration. You could really see the bigger picture. Another credible eyewitness report from another believable and credible source. Somewhere in his possession, lies a tape of 3 Bigfoot creatures who are having a conversation. Why would he say so if it wasn’t true?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Got it now! When the creatures were talking, one was asking the other, "Why does this Indian continue to make a spectacle of himself"?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey - you could be right, you could be wrong.

    That's the way the guy rolls. Red Elk is crazy like a fox. Come out to Mel's Hole at night and pop off. I guarantee the experience will change your life.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldWCex2HkfI

    ReplyDelete
  15. Replies
    1. I don't have the exact coordinates but its in the Manastash Range, about 10 miles W-SW of Ellensburg WA.

      People search for it all the time, but it's hard to find.

      #1 Art Bell show in history, from 1997.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Samurai Chatter: Have you used it in the field?