Poll Results: When Will Dr. Melba Ketchum Publish Her Bigfoot DNA Paper?


Here are the results for the poll regarding Dr. Ketchum's paper. Bear in mind that these results do not necessarily reflect the general opinion on the matter, but it does give us an insight into the opinion of readers of this blog. Since the news broke about Dr. Melba Ketchum severing ties with publicist Sally Ramey, we were curious to know what our readers thought about Ketchum and her soon-to-be released Bigfoot DNA paper.

The poll went up on September 22nd and ended September 24th. The question was, "When Will Dr. Melba Ketchum Publish Her Bigfoot DNA Paper?”. After two days and over 280 votes later, the poll results showed that 72 percent of our readers believe that the "paper" will never be published. Only 28 percent still believe in the possibility that the paper is coming out sometime in the future. About 5 percent believe it's possible that the paper could be published before Dr. Sykes publishes his Bigfoot/Yeti DNA paper (this year).

Comments

  1. Theres more credibility in a Looney Toons character.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you keep your poop in a jar too?

      Delete
    2. too? meaning thats what you do? nope sorry.

      Delete
    3. I'm sorry,I thought everyone keeps their poop in a jar.

      Delete
    4. I've yet to find a jar large enough to contain my poops. I guarantee if someone found my turds in the woods, it would be posted on this site and every other bigfoot site on the web.

      Delete
  2. " Bear in mind that these results do not necessarily reflect the general opinion on the matter, but it does give us an insight into the opinion of readers of this blog."We are the only ones aware of the matter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Uh... No. BFE is not the authority on all matters bigfoot. It's just where the lowest common denominator hangs out.

      Delete
    2. Hanks for being honest with yourself. Takes a bottom feeder to know a bottom feeder

      Delete
  3. I voted "never", but if I'm wrong, then someone can say "told you so".
    But that won't happen anytime soon......as in Ketchum "soon".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i would LOVE to be told "I TOLD YOU SO" but unfortunately its unlikely.

      Delete
    2. I did vote for sometime in the next couple years, but I was being optimistic. I am patient, but there is so much that could happen to keep this thing from ever coming out. I'm taking a long-term "wait and see" attitude, and not really thinking about it anymore.

      Delete
  4. Sasquai do or did you have any involvement with the Ketchum study at any time?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. anon@3:53-

      The answer to both of those questions is a definite no.

      Delete
  5. All that anyone had to do to be part of Melba's protection group was to request to be in it when her FB page was up.So, with that said, no, Sasquai had no involvement, other than to say, "Melba, I believe your bullshit, can I be in your club?"Other than that, he's a nobody.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anon@3:58-

      Wow, look at you being so sure of yourself, yet so wrong.
      I'm quite capable of answering questions that were addressed to me.
      Now go put your Garanimal jammies on and finish eating your spaghettios.

      Delete
    2. "Other than that he is a nobody".I guess that depends on what you think a nobody is.
      If you consider someone that actually goes out and does actual research and does not feel the need to embellish his findings and seems to be a well read humble person a nobody than you are right SN is a nobody.Of course there is you @3:58 who gets pissed off when someone other than you with your smart mouth gets a bit of attention but of course you are a somebody.

      Delete
    3. Hey SN,looks like someone there got thrown off the facebook page

      Delete
    4. I wish I could be a "nobody" like SN. Anon @ 4:43 was right on with the definition. SN is an honest, humble and informative researcher who does all his work independantly with his sidekick Bandit. He makes no claims to be tied with any other groups out there, all the while maintaining friendships with many researchers out there.

      I enjoy ur research and the way u present it. Keep it up.

      Delete
    5. I am a nobody and damn proud of it!

      Delete
    6. OMG I just heard somewhere that bigfoot might be real? what's going on? DNA?! Huh?

      Delete
  6. since no results are expected its time to bone-up on the paranormal bigfoots.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm guessing almost all the votes come from those who really have no idea what is going on and the same people who take Robert Lindsay's rumours hook, line and sinker.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your "guess" is basically correct (and should be obvious to all). The poll is just gauging people's feelings on the matter, currently. Of course it is not based on fact. Ketchum is very secretive about all of it, few really "know" anything. But she made it known and tried promoting the thing, so now people are all fired up over it and feel like it is dragging. That should have been expected.

      Delete
  8. She lost me at nephilim, about 2 years ago. That wasn't enough for the bigfoot community oh no. 300 pages on the bff about her and endless posts here and not a shred of evidence.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, whether she has anything or not, she dug her own grave with this stuff. She obviously wasn't familiar with this rabid community and how fast they will (rightfully so, after all the crap that's come along) turn on someone who seems to be stringing them along. She should have just stayed quiet and released the paper when it was done, period.

      Delete
  9. I hear Melba likes it up the ass.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I voted for it to come out before the sykes study. I have always believed those involved, and will continue to have patience like I always have had. My stance and views of the Ketchum project have never changed, nor have I heard and seen anything that would make me change my mind.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dude get a grip on reality. There is no paper.

      Delete
    2. There is more reputable people that recognize the existance of the paper and continue to make reference to it on monthly basis...if not more.

      Could you please name one reputable person, someone with personal integrity, that has come out saying the paper doesn't exist........just one...........that's what I thought.

      Delete
    3. Beer-man sometimes its ok to just let go grab a brew and admit we were fooled. We all know there is an attempt to publish some kind of paper When Justin gives up on her and his DNA evidence is the best piece she has (supposed) and her right hand girl quits, you have to start questioning this paper.

      Delete
    4. BB, I will always have time for beer, sometimes too much. Haha But, I will also have no problem admitting defeat if this paper turns out to be nothing. Also, I am not hanging my belief in this paper with Smejas sample, nor should anyone else. The guys that keep my faith in the project are the Mike Ruggs, David Paulides, Derek Randles, Bobo Fays, Cliff Barakmans, and Jeff Meldrums. These guys continually make references to this project, and that the study is ongoing........but, u never hear a negative word conming from their mouths. Time will only tell, and I will continue to have patience.

      Delete
    5. Rugg is the one moving on to paranormal bigfoot if the paper don't prove existence of a furry bipedal homninid walking in the wild.

      Delete
    6. I hear ya Beer Man. Those people you mentioned have a lot to gain if the paper comes out and its successful in proven Squatch is real.

      So if they were to bad mouth the paper they would be bad mouthing their own work and why do that this far into it.

      I do not trust her and thats the problem. She has said some crazy shit and has not backed up a thing.

      Im cracking one back for you beer man and heres to hoping Im wrong....... Cheers!!!!!

      Delete
    7. Beer man I can't think of anyone involved with the study or a "name" that has vouched for it in months beyond they are waiting too. Nor a comment from anyone in a position to know, with the exception of Sally. Who are you referring to?

      Delete
    8. Beer-man is correct, and if you follow this stuff at places other than just this site you will understand that. Those who have any knowledge of Ketchum or the paper do still say she has done real, serious work and that the paper will be out sometime. I hear them say this on various radio shows when they appear. They are under NDA's though, so of course we do not hear about any details. I do think Ketchum should have shut up about it and not offered any tidbits or teases or hints at what she was doing though... that is just sowing the seeds for trouble, and following typical hoaxer behavior, whether she realizes it or not!

      Delete
  11. Remember folks... bigfoot chose her not the other way round.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ^^^^Only a looney toon would believe Bigfoot chose her. You seriously are a gigantic buffoon!

      Delete
    2. I think he was joking about finding her.

      Delete
  12. This blog continues to be the middle-school locker room of the bigfoot community. Thanks to Finding Bigfoot and Bigfoot Evidence, every 12 year old in the world with access to a computer and cable TV now has an opinion and a platform.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey buddy R.L. takes his 12 year olds very seriously!

      Delete
    2. Your observation is correct. So what? This place is what it is, so if you hate that, just leave instead of acting holier-than-thou and trying to reform it somehow. You could even create your own more respectable alternative, the Internet is a free place!

      Delete
    3. In other words, you like hanging out in middle school locker rooms looking at 12 year olds and finding out what is socially relevant to them so you can stalk them on internet sites?

      Delete
    4. Yes he does because he has a dick the size of a 12 year old. His mom told me.

      Delete
  13. I think it's important to note that while there may be a "paper", the question is/was will it ever get published? Which the majority think it won't. I think there is a paper but that the conclusions will not prove bigfoot. I believe the conclusions will only muddy the water further as in it may be some relict hominid hybrid with a human...but, without a body, no one will take the DNA results seriously UNTIL they can view a specimen.

    I think MK knew that from the beginning; hence the protection group forming.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Melba has made some incredulous claims...aliens, bible stuff, mind rape...all cuz she got hooked into the Arla Williams baloney. So no matter what results she may show, the fact that Sally left and most of the people who submitted samples are iffy about her at best, says it probably won't be taken seriously by mainstream ANYONE.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the curse of dealing with Bigfoot. The closer you get to finding out the truth the more people who don't understand will turn on you. People don't want to find the truth, they want to have their ignorant beliefs confirmed. That goes for skeptics as well as many so-called believers.

      Delete
  15. The only way to get Melba to start talking is to stop paying attention to her.

    Delete her from your facebook friends. Never post another word about her. Stop running articles about her report.

    Just like starving the gods of their prayers in Clash of the Titans.

    Starve her and she will find a way to start talking.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree. And I think the same applies to everyone who claims they have some kind of evidence, proof or project that is going to be important "someday." Let's wait for that day and ignore them until then.

      Delete
    2. She's a con, 5 years from now she will be close to releasing it. Same shit

      Delete
  16. I know science takes time, but for the love of Bigfoot could one of these tests be released!!! Either something is there or not! We need it to be released so we can move on, before the whole Melba camp explodes.

    ReplyDelete
  17. The only correct answer is soon. It will always be coming out soon. Forever and ever. Soon. Soon. Soon.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Bob here, thanx to all for hanging in while this transition completes. You will all be rewarded soon.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I used to believe that there would be a paper, hell I looked foward to it. I checked every day for more news on the DNA paper, but always the same thing. Embargo, NDA, revisions, same ol BS every time something resurfaced. To hell with MK, if you believe, you believe. If you don't you don't! I will believe that the DNA paper is coming out when someone slaps me in the face with a copy of it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Samurai Chatter: Have you used it in the field?