Watch Funny Bigfoot Reunion Video. Parodies Popular "Christian the Lion" Story [Humor]


Editor’s Note: This is a post by Bigfoot Evidence contributor Vicki W.

If you are familiar with the "Christian the Lion" story and have seen the video showing the reunion of Christian and the men who raised the lion from "cubhood", you'll recognize the humor in this "Bigfoot reunion" video clip. Christian was the name given to a lion cub Australians John Rendall and Anthony "Ace" Berg bought in a London shop in 1969. As he grew, the men enlisted George Adamson in Kenya for help preparing Christian for re-introduction into the wild. He was successfully released and became the head of his own pride. A year later the men traveled back to Africa hoping to pay Christian a visit, but were uncertain whether he would remember them or respond favorably. The resulting reunion as the adult lion bounded towards his foster fathers, greeting them with seemingly joyous affection, was quite moving and became a popular video.


"Bigfoot Found in the Redwoods" recreates the touching Christian the lion reunion video with Bigfoot subbing for the part of Christian, and identifying the two men as Roger Patterson and Bob Gimlin (though they are wearing wigs reminiscent of Rendall and Berg.) The incredibly ridiculous Bigfoot costume only adds to the laughs.

Comments

  1. Almost in tears in the first one .......... I wouldn't admit any ways if I actually was, and pissing myself laughing in the second one! Too funny Shawn! Good timing on that post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the videos, Vicki. They were both great! I remember when the "Christian the Lion" video came out, and I still find it very touching to this day. As far as the Bigfoot parody is concerned, it is the funniest one I've seen on Youtube.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just last week I was talking to my sister about this very video but I couldn't remember the title of it(the lion video).
    Thanks so much for posting it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1st time in my life, that I cried over anything like this, that was the most uplifting I ever witnessed,
    I was balling like a baby.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wasn't sure if anyone would recognize the name George Adamson, but he and his wife Joy were the inspiration for the movie "Born Free" about their care of Elsa the lion, who they also reintroduced into the wild.
    Also an uplifting movie.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BREAKING: Finding Bigfoot Production Company Seeks Filming Permit In Virginia

Samurai Chatter: Have you used it in the field?

Bigfoot injured by a forest fire was taken away and hidden by the authorities, not even Robert Lindsay can top this story