timbergiantbigfoot: Questions to Ponder


Currently, timbergiantbigfoot is not out there Bigfoot hunting as he is taking a short break. He leaves us with some food for thought.


Uploaded by timbergiantbigfoot on Jul 24, 2011
I was just thinking about the bigfoot scenario and had these questions . So I put together a quick video with them.

I've been taking a short break from the forest routine to give it a rest for a little while. The heat , and drought , and lack of food along with my presence in the forest may not have the desired effect on the creatures I'm looking for . So a short pause in the recording of activitey.

Comments

  1. This guy is a fake..his videos are always finding evidence..not possible...don't mean to burst your bubble

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't understand Tim. You apologized to Timbergiantbigfoot for calling him a hoaxer, and now you're back calling him a hoaxer again? I don't mean to be rude, but I'm a little confused now.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BREAKING: Finding Bigfoot Production Company Seeks Filming Permit In Virginia

Samurai Chatter: Have you used it in the field?

Bigfoot injured by a forest fire was taken away and hidden by the authorities, not even Robert Lindsay can top this story