The RMSO takes us along for their annual Bear Wallow Bigfoot Outting. They have had lots of success in this area, and find some interesting things along the way. Check it out:
One more thing dim wit, you just trolled a very good video that I just watched on Facebook. But all is forgiven, even a fool such as yourself, I will post for you since I know what was in your heart, "keep up the good work Kelly Shaw!" ;$
An Open Apology by Way of Explanation to my Dearest of All Anonymous Critics: My darling, how could I be so cold as to use 3/4 of a profane words towards you. I am contrite. Daddy was talking and posting on the page and swapping evidence with his of the very thread, Mr Kelly Shaw himself. You know what happens when you interrupt the big boys from "your table". But if you are going to behave like a big boy I'll treat you like one. So, as you cannot be restrained from hijacking my name, and as a reward for causing me for one brief flash of a hummingbird's wings to anger, I shall not post in these Comments again, until I have some evidence above the masthead herein. Only after my next thread shall I return and then only if my humble offerings merit posting. (they do, wink wink). As Doctor Samuel Taylor Coleridge once typed about a Mariner, "he prayeth best who loveth best all creatures great and small ". (Anonymous Commenters prove my test I love them least of all)
For a man who thinks his crappy photos show something, your idea of merit is different than most people's, just not the "skeptards". You'll be back with absolutely nothing and stroke your own ego.
5:24 Chucky B- Do you happen to be Gram R Notzee mutated into the posting on topic police? I didn't know there were rules to adhere to when writing in the comments section. Rules of society and etiquette seem to NOT be your forte. I forgive you, gelding. You seem to have had a rough rearing .....hahahahaha
Hey Mike don't leave brother, thanks for the info earlier and remember there is one skeptic that respects anyones views enough to Dbait them without malice to berate. HG
HG it is 3 minutes till 12 and I'm afraid I must. Morgan Freeman has the box and now "John Doe has the upper hand". But never fear, Barnes gave me the 70 day countdown notice today to deploy on a funded research project using technology that I assure you no human has ever attempted before. And I'm only ever as far as Iktomi's post from contact. You can reach me if necessary and this place for one is better off with you in it. I have just given up a great stream of video for a mash up and tonight I'm sharpening my knives. You take care my friend. "Their comes a time in each man' life when he must raise the Jolly Roger and begin slitting throats". Thomas Payne. (Black Sails rox--M)
Give'em Hell brother, bring back the goods, make us all Knowing believers. I sincerely wish you the best of luck my friend. Send good news and take care. HG
^You do know that asshat is looking for a bigfoot career and not a bigfoot don't you? According to him there are 14 of them living in his garage and he can't manage one photo. At least Fasano will put out a video to make fun of. All this idiot does is hang out on bigfoot blogs.
if not addicted or extremely interested, why follow the Blog? I admit my interest.. I don't really know anything about anyone here, other than what is written my friend. I guess I will find out in the future,People tend to show their truths with time. HG
It does seem odd that Brookreson's land is crawling with them, and he resorts to this. He even claims to have pictures, what's up with that? Methinks he wants on the Bigfoot gravy train.
^^I also check out political blogs. That doesn't mean I'm considering a career in politics. I had an interest in this subject that disappeared like a fart in the wind when I discovered the rouges gallery of "researchers" responsible for 95% of what passes for bigfoot evidence. There's not one of these hucksters I'd trust farther than I could throw them.
I tried to play nice. I tried to give you the floor. I will remain transfixed to this thread only if only to point out your ignorance. You are here because your interest in this Subject disappeared like a "fart in the wind " once you came to the denouement that the field is rife with hucksters. Yet by your own admission you being here and posting here makes you by your own very statement a profound liar. Statement two, I'm in it for a career or money. Of all the stupid ham handed comments you could make, this one takes the cake. I haven't even monetized my Utube channel. I've never made one dollar from this Subject. Last lie, I claim to have habituated a ranch full of 14 of them. Now here is where you have become a cartoon of yourself. A silly caricature. I don't even like the word habituation and I believe it an impossible feat. I use "mutual conditioning." Look I've kept an open invitation for researchers to come here and they wrote books about it fool. And I could never place such an arbitrary and ridiculous amount of 14 on that which remains scientifically unproven. You might be the dumbest person I've met here, so you have to be Gelded Winston. Crying in the dark, jealous and alone, you make up or subscribe to others that which your own lack of talent forbades you to attempt to achieve. Now my sad little fellow, type another word on a Bigfoot Blog, that you uncovered the truth behind long ago you clever little thing you. ;)
Footnote to Winston: I'm going into a very harsh environment with the best technology available to try and prove they exist for everyone whose ever had an encounter and had to listen to a complete idiot like you. I am going because I am the opposite of you, anonymous completely disingenuous and utterly stupid fool ranting against Bigfoot on a Bigfoot blog, and I'm certain I couldn't be more proud of any singular fact. Joe left because I'm certain, you just exhausted him with your tripe. I too will not post beyond this one until my self imposed constraints are met. But you, you are the only one whose barking madness will require you to remain on the rooftop of a Bigfoot Building such as this blog, screaming "there is no such thing".
Working Title: Final footnote on the topic of your ignorance ; Subtitle: A rare thing indeed. What differential comparison would I subscribe to my methods since you have so utterly failed to do so. I think it's rare. We have a "researching enthusiast" who openly allows well regarded true researchers, biologists and scientists to come down and draw their own conclusions. One who entertains them and has sheltered said company by his own expense. One whose lucky enough so far to have had them not only vet his word but publish their findings under their own name omitting his own. And finally one that makes nothing off the Subject and wants it discovered so badly that he's headed to the woods himself to try and do just that. No my fool, not only am I not the person you describe, it appears even in the realm of Cryptid Research I'm a person of a different ilk altogether.
^^ Ilk? You mean ick, right? Your a fucking internet blowhard. The only the living on your so called property is your ego. Your an asshole. It's the Texan in you coming out. Typical 10 gallon hat on a 2 gallon head and a mouth only rivaled by his belt buckle. The next time someone "writes a book" tell them to bring a fucking camera you lying sack of shit.
Mike Brookreson, like most in this field, and most include ones you never hear of, has spent thousands of dollars and made none, of that I am completely confident. Chuck
You gotta give him credit for doing rather than talking. And enthusiasm is the fuel of heroes friends. I don't think he'll be able to prove it's existence, but I truly hope he proves me wrong. I can't find one, but maybe someone else can, so go get them brother, and be safe. HG
We certainly are looking for a needle in a hay stack! These trolls Mike, make me want to prove it all the more! When its zero degrees or pouring rain, I think of them, and it fuels me! We have the proof Mike, just no body yet...Keep Squatchin, the truth is so close!
So your saying you've tried both and it's better to not eat it and brush your teeth. Well no-duh Skeptard. How long did you eat it before you stopped and went back too brushing?
^ Come on River, aren't you supposed to be pretending to be touring with some imaginary band ? And responding to your own posts is a sign of a pathetic individual.
Claims of responding to your own posts? There was a guy who always accused other people doing that who now posts under another name. Seems kind of hypocritical.
Hey cbri?, sorry forgot the rest friend. Thanks for all the stuff on the rock apes and the rest, I know about the yeti, yeren, and almasti, but I thought the russ believe the almasti to be a hidden group of neanderthal?? am I wrong? Do any claim this of the rest, including BF? thanks friend. HG
hunting guy your way to respectful to the ass=wipes. You obviously haven't figured out your competition is standing at the bottom of the hill screaming at you, but even you can't drag their useless asses up there. Drop about 40 points off your IQ and you might be able to communicate with them. They still wont understand, so why waist intelligent thoughts on them?
Annon11:16, This is fun to me. Life becomes very serious at times, so I enjoy Dbaiting an issue that is so important to so many, but can never make the world stop turning regardless of any conclusion. No matter what,all should be able to live with the outcome, Why would I hate or even berate those who truly believe just because I can't. friend. Someday they might drag me to the top, facts might fall toward them. Becoming a believer would add mystery and excitement to my life, at my age that would be a gift. They disagree with me, I do the same with them, at the end of the day I would probably take them on a hunting trip and enjoy their company. IT's NOT SERIOUS ENOUGH TO MAKE ENEMIES OVER, not to me. HG
This story was circulating the internet way back in 2004, or maybe as far back as 1999. Back when everybody was on 56k dial-up modems and a "Facebook" was just a regular book with directory listing of names and headshots. This story was so disturbing and so shocking that nobody believed it at the time. It was the Robert Lindsay " Bear Hunter: Two Bigfoots Shot and DNA Samples Taken " story of the time. And like Robert's Bear Hunter story , this witness didn't have a name. The only thing known about the witness is that this person was a government employee, anonymous of course. The author of the story was a science teacher named Thom Powell who believe it really happened and that the whole story was an elaborate cover-up. Powell said the anonymous government employee alerted the BFRO about a 7.5 feet long/tall burn victim with "multiple burns on hands, feet, legs and body; some 2nd and 3rd degree burns". Sadly, there was no DNA samples taken from...
Tonight on Coast To Coast AM, Bigfootology's Rhettman Mullis will talk about Bigfoot sightings, and give us an update on the Oxford Bigfoot DNA project.
Superfriends! Uno!
ReplyDeletetry posting on topic for once....if you want social interaction so bad....go back to my space or pm your 2 pals
DeleteChuck you have a catchy name. Now fu@k off like the good gelding you are.
DeleteOne more thing dim wit, you just trolled a very good video that I just watched on Facebook. But all is forgiven, even a fool such as yourself, I will post for you since I know what was in your heart, "keep up the good work Kelly Shaw!" ;$
DeleteLook, Mikey is butthurt.
DeleteGelding trolls....I'm sure they are all of this variety! Thanks for the smile DSM. Uno!
DeleteMike you sure are putting that superior education and training to good use by chasing stumps and shadows. Now you are going to fly balloons?
DeleteSay's the pea-ball on the government doll for a mental issue!
DeleteAn Open Apology by Way of Explanation to my Dearest of All Anonymous Critics: My darling, how could I be so cold as to use 3/4 of a profane words towards you. I am contrite. Daddy was talking and posting on the page and swapping evidence with his of the very thread, Mr Kelly Shaw himself. You know what happens when you interrupt the big boys from "your table". But if you are going to behave like a big boy I'll treat you like one. So, as you cannot be restrained from hijacking my name, and as a reward for causing me for one brief flash of a hummingbird's wings to anger, I shall not post in these Comments again, until I have some evidence above the masthead herein. Only after my next thread shall I return and then only if my humble offerings merit posting. (they do, wink wink). As Doctor Samuel Taylor Coleridge once typed about a Mariner, "he prayeth best who loveth best all creatures great and small ". (Anonymous Commenters prove my test I love them least of all)
DeleteNo, but thinking you "habituate" apemen on a ranch in south Texas isn't a mental issue? That's damn funny.
DeleteDSA. Stum them with your facts, or seduce them with your wit and imagery, as good sir the floor is now yours..........
DeleteFor a man who thinks his crappy photos show something, your idea of merit is different than most people's, just not the "skeptards". You'll be back with absolutely nothing and stroke your own ego.
Delete5:24 Chucky B- Do you happen to be Gram R Notzee mutated into the posting on topic police? I didn't know there were rules to adhere to when writing in the comments section. Rules of society and etiquette seem to NOT be your forte. I forgive you, gelding. You seem to have had a rough rearing .....hahahahaha
DeleteHey Mike don't leave brother, thanks for the info earlier and remember there is one skeptic that respects anyones views enough to Dbait them without malice to berate. HG
DeleteHG it is 3 minutes till 12 and I'm afraid I must. Morgan Freeman has the box and now "John Doe has the upper hand". But never fear, Barnes gave me the 70 day countdown notice today to deploy on a funded research project using technology that I assure you no human has ever attempted before. And I'm only ever as far as Iktomi's post from contact. You can reach me if necessary and this place for one is better off with you in it. I have just given up a great stream of video for a mash up and tonight I'm sharpening my knives. You take care my friend. "Their comes a time in each man' life when he must raise the Jolly Roger and begin slitting throats". Thomas Payne. (Black Sails rox--M)
DeleteGive'em Hell brother, bring back the goods, make us all Knowing believers. I sincerely wish you the best of luck my friend. Send good news and take care. HG
Delete^You do know that asshat is looking for a bigfoot career and not a bigfoot don't you? According to him there are 14 of them living in his garage and he can't manage one photo. At least Fasano will put out a video to make fun of. All this idiot does is hang out on bigfoot blogs.
DeleteYou seem very involved also. Why would anyone be so cocerned about this if you weren't addicted to Bigfoot too ?
Deleteif not addicted or extremely interested, why follow the Blog? I admit my interest.. I don't really know anything about anyone here, other than what is written my friend. I guess I will find out in the future,People tend to show their truths with time. HG
DeleteIt does seem odd that Brookreson's land is crawling with them, and he resorts to this. He even claims to have pictures, what's up with that? Methinks he wants on the Bigfoot gravy train.
Delete^^I also check out political blogs. That doesn't mean I'm considering a career in politics. I had an interest in this subject that disappeared like a fart in the wind when I discovered the rouges gallery of "researchers" responsible for 95% of what passes for bigfoot evidence. There's not one of these hucksters I'd trust farther than I could throw them.
DeleteI tried to play nice. I tried to give you the floor. I will remain transfixed to this thread only if only to point out your ignorance. You are here because your interest in this Subject disappeared like a "fart in the wind " once you came to the denouement that the field is rife with hucksters. Yet by your own admission you being here and posting here makes you by your own very statement a profound liar. Statement two, I'm in it for a career or money. Of all the stupid ham handed comments you could make, this one takes the cake. I haven't even monetized my Utube channel. I've never made one dollar from this Subject. Last lie, I claim to have habituated a ranch full of 14 of them. Now here is where you have become a cartoon of yourself. A silly caricature. I don't even like the word habituation and I believe it an impossible feat. I use "mutual conditioning." Look I've kept an open invitation for researchers to come here and they wrote books about it fool. And I could never place such an arbitrary and ridiculous amount of 14 on that which remains scientifically unproven. You might be the dumbest person I've met here, so you have to be Gelded Winston. Crying in the dark, jealous and alone, you make up or subscribe to others that which your own lack of talent forbades you to attempt to achieve. Now my sad little fellow, type another word on a Bigfoot Blog, that you uncovered the truth behind long ago you clever little thing you. ;)
DeleteFootnote to Winston: I'm going into a very harsh environment with the best technology available to try and prove they exist for everyone whose ever had an encounter and had to listen to a complete idiot like you. I am going because I am the opposite of you, anonymous completely disingenuous and utterly stupid fool ranting against Bigfoot on a Bigfoot blog, and I'm certain I couldn't be more proud of any singular fact. Joe left because I'm certain, you just exhausted him with your tripe. I too will not post beyond this one until my self imposed constraints are met. But you, you are the only one whose barking madness will require you to remain on the rooftop of a Bigfoot Building such as this blog, screaming "there is no such thing".
DeleteWorking Title: Final footnote on the topic of your ignorance ; Subtitle: A rare thing indeed. What differential comparison would I subscribe to my methods since you have so utterly failed to do so. I think it's rare. We have a "researching enthusiast" who openly allows well regarded true researchers, biologists and scientists to come down and draw their own conclusions. One who entertains them and has sheltered said company by his own expense. One whose lucky enough so far to have had them not only vet his word but publish their findings under their own name omitting his own. And finally one that makes nothing off the Subject and wants it discovered so badly that he's headed to the woods himself to try and do just that. No my fool, not only am I not the person you describe, it appears even in the realm of Cryptid Research I'm a person of a different ilk altogether.
DeleteGood luck Mikey on your endeavors.
DeleteDon't listen to the trolls.
Just enjoy in what you do.
Best of luck.
Mike H.
^^ Ilk? You mean ick, right? Your a fucking internet blowhard. The only the living on your so called property is your ego. Your an asshole. It's the Texan in you coming out. Typical 10 gallon hat on a 2 gallon head and a mouth only rivaled by his belt buckle. The next time someone "writes a book" tell them to bring a fucking camera you lying sack of shit.
DeleteMike Brookreson, like most in this field, and most include ones you never hear of, has spent thousands of dollars and made none, of that I am completely confident.
DeleteChuck
You gotta give him credit for doing rather than talking. And enthusiasm is the fuel of heroes friends. I don't think he'll be able to prove it's existence, but I truly hope he proves me wrong. I can't find one, but maybe someone else can, so go get them brother, and be safe. HG
DeleteWe certainly are looking for a needle in a hay stack! These trolls Mike, make me want to prove it all the more! When its zero degrees or pouring rain, I think of them, and it fuels me! We have the proof Mike, just no body yet...Keep Squatchin, the truth is so close!
DeleteI thought Mikey left, LOL. It hurts him so much when people say the truth and call him out. Notice how butthurt he got.
DeleteSearing hot slice of turd
ReplyDeleteAre turds your only source of sustenance? Your breath must smell sh*tty!
DeleteI believe he is claiming that is what the story is- not what you fantasize about eating yourself, Jackoff.
Delete^ says the one with the sh*tty breath
DeleteNo dude, it's called personal hygiene. Brushing your teeth will and not eating sh*t will do wonders for you, try it.
DeleteSo your saying you've tried both and it's better to not eat it and brush your teeth. Well no-duh Skeptard. How long did you eat it before you stopped and went back too brushing?
DeleteNaw, not eating sh*t comes naturally and was taught to brush my teeth when I was a child. Hoping that is normal, especially the first one.
Deleteer um yep if they had sucess they would have a bigfoot. i'm going out a limb and so nope they didnt catch one.
ReplyDeletekelly shaw is friends with fasano......nuff said
ReplyDeleteTropical Storm Timmy is out in the swamps with Stacey Brown and team as we speak. Don't hold your breath.
DeleteKeep up the crappy work Kelly Shaw!
DeleteDid you ever notice that many bigfooters are overweight losers?
ReplyDeleteYeah, as a matter of fact, I have noticed that many bigfooters are losers.
DeleteA big belly, baseball cap, and flannel shirt completes the ensemble.
DeleteNot all footers are fat and stupid. Many are skinny and smart. They're just gullible.
Delete^
DeleteCome on River, aren't you supposed to be pretending to be touring with some imaginary band ? And responding to your own posts is a sign of a pathetic individual.
Claims of responding to your own posts? There was a guy who always accused other people doing that who now posts under another name. Seems kind of hypocritical.
DeleteOh, you meen that mouse nut Dan, posting under --- hairy ass idiot, not too sharp!
DeleteYah, no bigger hypocrite or scumbag ass-wipe than Dan, I agree!
I was referring to the wonder Welshman himself, not his superior nemesis.
DeleteLMFAO....DC as the superior nemesis....ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!
Delete^ so true. DC as the superior nemesis of anything is quite laughable.
DeleteSo the guy who believes in magic monkees and copies and pastes the same weak stuff over and over isn't inferior? DC winw by default, lol.
DeleteMercy rule win by DC in second inning.
DeleteI think a lot of footers belong to the Brokeback Mountain Sasquatch Organization.
ReplyDelete^
DeleteSays the JREF footer.
I see Joe's still shiiting all over the blog. Pathetic.
ReplyDeleteBig American Standard clogger sized dump
DeleteFasano can only dream that he can film something this long and this boring.
ReplyDelete"Lots of success" must mean something different to you.
ReplyDeletewhats an hour long video of nothing. you gotta be shittin' me..
ReplyDeleteo! the humanity
Hey cbri?, sorry forgot the rest friend. Thanks for all the stuff on the rock apes and the rest, I know about the yeti, yeren, and almasti, but I thought the russ believe the almasti to be a hidden group of neanderthal?? am I wrong? Do any claim this of the rest, including BF? thanks friend. HG
ReplyDeletehunting guy your way to respectful to the ass=wipes. You obviously haven't figured out your competition is standing at the bottom of the hill screaming at you, but even you can't drag their useless asses up there. Drop about 40 points off your IQ and you might be able to communicate with them. They still wont understand, so why waist intelligent thoughts on them?
Delete11:16 comes here late night just to advise others !
DeleteHaw !
Whadda guy...
^The word you're looking for is "waste". So tell us more about your expertise on intelligent thoughts.... idiot.
DeleteAnnon11:16, This is fun to me. Life becomes very serious at times, so I enjoy Dbaiting an issue that is so important to so many, but can never make the world stop turning regardless of any conclusion. No matter what,all should be able to live with the outcome, Why would I hate or even berate those who truly believe just because I can't. friend. Someday they might drag me to the top, facts might fall toward them. Becoming a believer would add mystery and excitement to my life, at my age that would be a gift. They disagree with me, I do the same with them, at the end of the day I would probably take them on a hunting trip and enjoy their company. IT's NOT SERIOUS ENOUGH TO MAKE ENEMIES OVER, not to me. HG
DeleteWell said HG xx
DeleteThank you sweet Eva. HG
DeleteWHAT THE !!!
Delete