Stacy Brown Jr. and Tim Fasano Are Back in Myakka


It looks like it's going to be an awesome weekend for Stacy Brown Jr and Tim Fasano. Last time they worked together in Myakka, they came across a bunch of interesting evidence, such as footprints and even a government cover-up! We're pretty excited to see what they come up with this weekend in Florida:



In 2013, a witness claimed they witness a skunk ape in Myakka State Park:



Comments

  1. I thought Fatsano was hot on the Lettuce Lake incident. The lure of Stacy Brown attention whoreage must have won out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kevin Kehl must smile when he reads the Fasano comments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whats crazy about this is that Stacy is always baked (which is what makes him think he really matters) and Tim is the one who gets the munchies (Which is ok because he has to take his Bi polar meds with food).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think Stacy thinks pretty highly of himself whether he is baked or not.

      Delete
    2. Remember, Stacy is a "Country Redneck" and couldn't even identify a Gator arm!

      I guess he doesn't spend much time out hunting. He probably couldn't even tell the difference between a Mink Vs. a Marten!

      I'm sure within days, these idiots will report back to Shawn, with something that's related to a Skunk Ape, maybe a broken branch, or a crushed bush, Whatever.

      Delete
  4. Wish like heck I was there. Last year the Polar Vortex, this year the Siberian Express. No end in sight for us Northerners.
    Chuck

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right now, is the BEST TIME, to be looking for Bigfoots. No foliage,(Can see far into the woods) snow on ground, they have to leave tracks.

      But I'd bet there are no "Bigfoot lookers" at there right now. Girly Boys!
      Except John W. J ones, and his team of Mohawks are always out in the woods. Right now their Trapping Beaver, Muskrats, Fox and Bobcats.

      So far, they called in and killed over 60 coyotes!

      Delete
    2. Chuck- I feel your pain. Myself hailing from the Mahoning Valley, bones ache from the cold about 2 months into winter, cabin fever sets in, and a 40 degree day warrants a trip to the DQ for the kids. 15 years removed now, thankfully,and 500 miles South via I-77.

      Delete
    3. 82 here in the Everglades. This weekend is Swamp Cabbage festival. Fried gator tail, swamp cabbage, Seminole Indian fry Bread, and pulled pig. Now that's good eatin'.

      Delete
  5. Don't turn your back on T-FATS. Ask Kevin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Terrible weather here, nothing is moving, no game at all. Where would a BF go in a time like this? No food stuff left to forage and 0 game to hunt except deer. Most energy expending game for a hunter without the use of the GUN. I wonder what where and how for the old BF. HG

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ^^^Any caves in your area that ya know of and no one frequents,just a thought............

      Delete
    2. Yea some really big ones too. I been pondering a trip and or dig around in some of the. Found a really nice variety of stone tools and weapons 9 years ago in a couple. Good thought brother. HG

      Delete
  7. Just get the worlds best hunters and trackers go out there for a month to get a live one. If nothing they that would be enough for me to say bigfoot is not real.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well when it was mentioned to Jim, he gave a less than polite No. I remember something along the lines of "I don't Chase fantasies" best I can recall. He's considered the best. HG

      Delete
  8. These two are bigfoot's version of Brian Williams and Bill O'Reilly swapping war stories around the campfire.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And anon 1211 your Glenn Beck or Oprah? or Ellen, whats your name again professor?

      Delete
  9. During the winter months, Big foots live in Pine/Spruce trees. they make hammocks out of grape vines and lay on them. They eat Pine cones and food they stored like Corn, cattails etc. On many expiditions we found them collected and stored in hollow trees.Big foots DO NOT eat meat! They're strictly veggie people. They ARE NOT an Apex predator. That's dis-information spread by "Researchers" that have no clue what they are doing.
    There is absolutely no proof, no evidence that Big foots eat meat.
    I know a lot of researchers will say that's BS, but think about it. "If" a Bigfoot was a meat eater, and it is a very tough winter, and they can't catch the abundant? deer or small animals and they're starving, wouldn't they attack and eat Cows, chickens etc. Again no proof these attacks on livestock occurs.

    90% of all "Bigfoot information " presented so far is all wrong.This is why it's taking so long to prove they exist, operating with WRONG information.

    Example:
    Now is the time to locate Bigfoots. With snow on the ground, they leave tracks. With no fiolage, the woods are wide open and you can see long distances.A Big foot is easier to spot against the white snow background. Bigfoot families group up in Pine/spruce stands. They will be easier to locate or pin point their Core area.

    Yet, I'd bet 99.9% of Bigfoot Researchers" are3 home, warm and would not go out in this winter weather. Most "Bigfoot Researchers" ONLY go out when the weather is nice.
    So, these are the reasons why "Bigfoot Researchers" are taking 60+ years to prove they ecist. Failure, after failure.

    From now on, I'm calling ALL "Bigfoot Researchers", "Bigfoot Failures".
    I know everything about Bigfoots, U.F.O.'s, hunting dogs etc cause I'm from the "third world "state of Tennessee\
    HG

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey hunting guy, your a big bull shifter and a idiot! You don't know CRAP!

      Delete
    2. Hmmmmmm, I think it might be the moon shine along with cabin fever...........

      Delete
    3. I would agree, but that fella anon 12:33 and I are not one and the same. I guess he wanted to say something and being an anon didn't afford him enough of a hiding place. You keep thinking about TN that way, it's no place for a profit like you. Yea you should stay as far away as possible ok. HG

      Delete
  10. Pretty stunned that Stacey is giving Fasano the time of day.

    Not sure what Fasano brings to the party. Hopefully his own defibrillator perhaps? He's not getting any younger.

    Keeping up with Stacey and the team will take a bit of doing.

    MMG

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bigfoot injured by a forest fire was taken away and hidden by the authorities, not even Robert Lindsay can top this story