It's freedom Americans have, having a right to bear arms to protect ourselves unlike whatever government you're happy with.
There have been plenty of hunters who have had them in their sights and they look too human to shoot. But they have been shot before and there are reasons why there is no known body at present.
Here is an Idea, Haints and the Hunting Dood, 2 gun loving Americans, why don't you to go play Dick Cheney and the bird hunter? good idea right? Redneck Idiots.
I once shot a Bigfoot with a bullet I had stored in you're moms vagina. It missed and bounced off the Bigfoots massive rubber like scrotum and lodged itself in your sisters ass.
I once shot a Bigfoot with a bullet I had stored in you're moms vageyena, It missed and bounced off the Bigfoots massive rubber like scrotum and lodged itself in your sisters asz.
It seems like the entire bigfoot world is built on the Patterson-Gimlin film. If Gimlin admitted that it was a hoax, the entire multi-million dollar bigfoot industry would collapse.
You know something, your right, much more than you may think and believers might admit. My only real hope in becoming a believer hangs on the honesty on Robert( Bob) Gimlin's shoulders. I cannot explain, nor buy any story of fraud ive heard so far. Patty is a conundrum for many like me. In 67 suits weren't made like that, and body ratios weren't even considered in costume design, that much even I can find out. I can't believe all the report s of BF because I< ME hasn't seen anything. By now as much as I'm out and about in the places I haunt, I believe I should have, If it's out there. Patty, Gimlin and the whole story of bluff creek makes my interest burn for real truth. I can't explain it myself, but it's a funny feeling I can't dismiss. If Gimlin admits fraud, it will diminish what little faith I have in what I call the good old days of integrity beyond reproach. This is one skeptic that would much rather be proven wrong. Good Morning to all. HG
Hello hunting MAN stud! I love a southern gentleman. I'd go hunting with you and you can shake my shrub as long as your can last. Search until you find the right spot, I'll help ok!. Where exactly are you? you can call me Siren.
Absolutely. The bigfoot industry is based on the Patterson-Gimlin film. This is the thing that props up everything else about bigfoot. If the Patterson film was ever revealed to be a hoax, bigfoot and the bigfoot industry would die.
That's why Gimlin can't admit that it's a hoax (if it is). Gimlin has made money from speaking about his encounter that October in 1967. If he were to admit that it was a hoax, he would have lawyers after him suing him.
Definitely. People like Joe " Iktomi" Fitzgerald always fall back on the Patterson-Gimlin film as their proof of bigfoot. For example, how many times has Joe Iktomi used his asinine "got monkey suit" argument, which refers to the Patterson-Gimlin film.
Admission that the PGF is a hoax would be a calamity but the end of the world.
The huge database of credible sightings and footprint evidence cannot be dismissed. Indeed for some of us it's the real indicator that there could be something to this mystery afterall.
LOL. If the Patterson-Gimlin film was revealed to be a hoax, that would deal an irreparable blow to the bigfoot industry. It would be game over for bigfoot.
No it wouldn't. For the thousands who have seen it, that is their greatest evidence, not the P/G film. Of course the hypothetical is irrelevant since that film has withstood a barrage of attacks from those bent on disproving the BF phenomenon.
If it turned out that the queen of England was from a long line of lizards, then that would be the end of the aristocracy in England with one of the fundamental pillars of British history all gone to pot.
See how hypothetical, delusional claims make no difference at all?
Stories,stories,stories,stories,stories,etc etc etc.When will we finally get the evidence/proof that this species does exists or not for once and for all...........
This story was circulating the internet way back in 2004, or maybe as far back as 1999. Back when everybody was on 56k dial-up modems and a "Facebook" was just a regular book with directory listing of names and headshots. This story was so disturbing and so shocking that nobody believed it at the time. It was the Robert Lindsay " Bear Hunter: Two Bigfoots Shot and DNA Samples Taken " story of the time. And like Robert's Bear Hunter story , this witness didn't have a name. The only thing known about the witness is that this person was a government employee, anonymous of course. The author of the story was a science teacher named Thom Powell who believe it really happened and that the whole story was an elaborate cover-up. Powell said the anonymous government employee alerted the BFRO about a 7.5 feet long/tall burn victim with "multiple burns on hands, feet, legs and body; some 2nd and 3rd degree burns". Sadly, there was no DNA samples taken from...
Tonight on Coast To Coast AM, Bigfootology's Rhettman Mullis will talk about Bigfoot sightings, and give us an update on the Oxford Bigfoot DNA project.
Superfriends! Uno!
ReplyDeleteI wrote that just to piss off the troll from earlier!
DeleteKeep up the good work Kelly Shaw (from Joe)!!!
Uno!
What would that good work be?
DeleteInteresting. Kind of like the old horror movies of youths parked on a double date and there's a creature outside of the car.
DeleteUno! xx
DeleteSuperfriend's xx
Eva!! Uno!! :)
DeleteAll is secure!!
Hello Ruff :) xx
DeleteGood to see you both, Eva and Ruff!
DeleteI'm so glad all is secure. I feel better having you around, Ruff. Uno!
Its very interesting to me that all of these gun happy americans see these things and yet still no body,why is that?
ReplyDeleteIt's freedom Americans have, having a right to bear arms to protect ourselves unlike whatever government you're happy with.
DeleteThere have been plenty of hunters who have had them in their sights and they look too human to shoot. But they have been shot before and there are reasons why there is no known body at present.
-- Gun Happy American
Smeja shot and killed a bigfoot.
DeleteBear arms??
DeleteI once shot a Bigfoot nine times with a 300 Mag! He just turned, walked away, and THEN.,..... took a dump!
DeleteKelly Shaw
The endless Big foot story guy, with NO evidence!
Keep up the BAD work!
That's nothing. I once shot a bigfoot with a 155mm howitzer. How a squatch got that big gun I'll never know.
DeleteHere is an Idea, Haints and the Hunting Dood, 2 gun loving Americans, why don't you to go play Dick Cheney and the bird hunter? good idea right? Redneck Idiots.
DeleteWell, Yankie Dood Dandy, the American way would be to pop a cap in your ass and call it macaroni.
DeleteYou need a weapon D, be glad to loan an untraceable to you brother. HG
DeleteI think I'll have that one with a hollow point on the side.
DeleteI once shot a Bigfoot with a bullet I had stored in you're moms vagina. It missed and bounced off the Bigfoots massive rubber like scrotum and lodged itself in your sisters ass.
DeleteI once shot a Bigfoot with a bullet I had stored in you're moms vageyena, It missed and bounced off the Bigfoots massive rubber like scrotum and lodged itself in your sisters asz.
DeleteThey were probably trying to see if Joe/Iktomi was in the car.
ReplyDeleteIt seems like the entire bigfoot world is built on the Patterson-Gimlin film. If Gimlin admitted that it was a hoax, the entire multi-million dollar bigfoot industry would collapse.
ReplyDeleteno not really
Deletebut nice thought
You know something, your right, much more than you may think and believers might admit. My only real hope in becoming a believer hangs on the honesty on Robert( Bob) Gimlin's shoulders. I cannot explain, nor buy any story of fraud ive heard so far. Patty is a conundrum for many like me. In 67 suits weren't made like that, and body ratios weren't even considered in costume design, that much even I can find out. I can't believe all the report s of BF because I< ME hasn't seen anything. By now as much as I'm out and about in the places I haunt, I believe I should have, If it's out there. Patty, Gimlin and the whole story of bluff creek makes my interest burn for real truth. I can't explain it myself, but it's a funny feeling I can't dismiss. If Gimlin admits fraud, it will diminish what little faith I have in what I call the good old days of integrity beyond reproach. This is one skeptic that would much rather be proven wrong. Good Morning to all. HG
DeleteHello hunting MAN stud! I love a southern gentleman. I'd go hunting with you and you can shake my shrub as long as your can last. Search until you find the right spot, I'll help ok!. Where exactly are you? you can call me Siren.
DeleteAbsolutely. The bigfoot industry is based on the Patterson-Gimlin film. This is the thing that props up everything else about bigfoot. If the Patterson film was ever revealed to be a hoax, bigfoot and the bigfoot industry would die.
DeleteThat's why Gimlin can't admit that it's a hoax (if it is). Gimlin has made money from speaking about his encounter that October in 1967. If he were to admit that it was a hoax, he would have lawyers after him suing him.
Definitely. People like Joe " Iktomi" Fitzgerald always fall back on the Patterson-Gimlin film as their proof of bigfoot. For example, how many times has Joe Iktomi used his asinine "got monkey suit" argument, which refers to the Patterson-Gimlin film.
DeleteAdmission that the PGF is a hoax would be a calamity but the end of the world.
DeleteThe huge database of credible sightings and footprint evidence cannot be dismissed. Indeed for some of us it's the real indicator that there could be something to this mystery afterall.
MMG
LOL. If the Patterson-Gimlin film was revealed to be a hoax, that would deal an irreparable blow to the bigfoot industry. It would be game over for bigfoot.
DeleteNo it wouldn't. For the thousands who have seen it, that is their greatest evidence, not the P/G film. Of course the hypothetical is irrelevant since that film has withstood a barrage of attacks from those bent on disproving the BF phenomenon.
DeleteIf it turned out that the queen of England was from a long line of lizards, then that would be the end of the aristocracy in England with one of the fundamental pillars of British history all gone to pot.
DeleteSee how hypothetical, delusional claims make no difference at all?
This comment has been removed by the author.
Deletechris farley is alive!
ReplyDeleteWhy is Timmy's crew out there in the swamps wailing away on the harmonica? Skunk Apes like the Blues?
ReplyDeletewatermelon, fried chicken, rap music, cheap throw down pistols, large golden necklaces. Any of these will lure in a wildman of the woods.
DeleteWHAT THE!!
ReplyDeleteStories,stories,stories,stories,stories,etc etc etc.When will we finally get the evidence/proof that this species does exists or not for once and for all...........
ReplyDeleteI've been waiting 40 years and still nothing.
Delete^^^same here,same here,but only about 20 years myself...........
DeleteI hate to tell you, but... your great grand children will still be waiting too!
ReplyDeleteWhuj you talkin' bout Willis?
Delete