RMSO's Discussion of Three Recent Bigfoot Videos
Alright people. The RMSO crew are back again with another round table discussion. This week, they give their thoughts on the three recent Bigfoot videos, and also discussed the "data that breaks the raccoon eye shine photo shop hoax."

phirst
ReplyDeleteWell, uhhh, I, uhhh and uhhhh
ReplyDeleteso painful
can't watch
Joe!!
ReplyDeleteTtl!!
Did u get my emails I got one of the biggest days of my life today wish me luck and I'll ttl
All you folks have a nice Memorial day!!
ReplyDeleteI love your Round Tables RMSO! Great job!. Don't worry about your critics. They are jealous you are on to something and they cant even get out of their arm chairs. I watched the photo shop hoax of the raccoon go on in the Squatchers Lounge. Disappointing that these these types of people would be jealous enough to photo shop a hoax. Trust me, your followers and fans know the difference. Keep up the honest hard work!
ReplyDelete^ Agree!!
Deletelol. 3 fat rednecks sitting around a kitchen table = roundtable?
ReplyDeleteffs
"That thar's gotta be a Bigfoot."
ReplyDelete"Yup."
"Yup--gotta be."
"Are we out of beer already?"