Although, I live in Wisconsin,and we have the Beast of Brey Road that lives in and around the huge Kettle Moraine State Park. Some eyewitnesses describe it as a bipedal creature with a dog-like head. Others eyewitnesses describe it differently.
But the dogman stuff is BS. The Beast of Brey Road is your standard bigfoot creature.
Grrrrrr,I will show you,I wil I will I will ,(grizzle grizzle,sob,sigh,sob) I`ll show you all one day I reely reely reely will..really I will(sob sob grizzle sniff sniff).
Hey 6:49 , dr.squatch #1 in cryptid research, WILL "NEVER" Respond too you-- WHY??? answer is more than simple! THAT ANSWER BEING, He is pure ""GUTTLESS"!!!
What do you think of the Gable footage? It was shot in Michigan decades ago. It appears to show a dog-like creature near the end of the footage. This could be the "dogman" that people are claiming to see. The Gable footage looks convincing.
Editor's Note: This is a guest post by Suzie M., a sasquatch enthusiast. Crypto-linguists believe that the species known Bigfoot/Sasquatch/Yeti/Yowie ect speak and understand a complex language, which by all accounts seems to stem from Asia. When one listens to it there is definitely a sense of it being Chinese or Japanese. It is a very odd mix of sounds, clicks and what could be actual words. This is the reason some experts are looking into the Asian dialect theory, some have said it could be a lost dialect, which was carried from Asia by the Bigfoot species that colonised America.
Thanks to The Crypto Crew for recording this video of Dr. Melba Ketchum discussing her Bigfoot DNA paper on local TV news Texas. According to Ketchum, her paper should be published in the next couple of months.
Use the tongue!!!
ReplyDeleteDogman are BS. It's ridiculous.
ReplyDeleteAlthough, I live in Wisconsin,and we have the Beast of Brey Road that lives in and around the huge Kettle Moraine State Park. Some eyewitnesses describe it as a bipedal creature with a dog-like head. Others eyewitnesses describe it differently.
But the dogman stuff is BS. The Beast of Brey Road is your standard bigfoot creature.
Grrrrrr,I will show you,I wil I will I will ,(grizzle grizzle,sob,sigh,sob) I`ll show you all one day I reely reely reely will..really I will(sob sob grizzle sniff sniff).
DeleteYou had me until the last sentence.
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
DeleteEverybody knows acupuncturist are WAY more credible then spine "CRACKERS"! .
DeleteIf I'm wrong PROVE IT!
U won't cause you can't,,,
Dr. My Arce
Hey 6:49 , dr.squatch #1 in cryptid research, WILL "NEVER"
DeleteRespond too you-- WHY???
answer is more than simple!
THAT ANSWER BEING, He is pure
""GUTTLESS"!!!
What do you think of the Gable footage? It was shot in Michigan decades ago. It appears to show a dog-like creature near the end of the footage. This could be the "dogman" that people are claiming to see. The Gable footage looks convincing.
ReplyDelete^ = INSTANT BANNAGE !!
Deletecrime?,, low iq ism !
Where are the dogwomen? That's what I'm talking about!
ReplyDeleteYO!! Bitches YO!!
Delete