Editor's Note: This is a guest post by Suzie M., a sasquatch enthusiast. Crypto-linguists believe that the species known Bigfoot/Sasquatch/Yeti/Yowie ect speak and understand a complex language, which by all accounts seems to stem from Asia. When one listens to it there is definitely a sense of it being Chinese or Japanese. It is a very odd mix of sounds, clicks and what could be actual words. This is the reason some experts are looking into the Asian dialect theory, some have said it could be a lost dialect, which was carried from Asia by the Bigfoot species that colonised America.
I'm first! I'm first! I'm first! I like bumper stickers, hate and predjuduce.
ReplyDelete-big john
Good job, John! I'm second and I like peanut brittle, old used band-aids and smelling my own farts.
ReplyDeleteFee Fi Fo Fum I smell the blood of a Fartface scum.
ReplyDelete^Clive is the troll
DeleteI'm glad I trolled.
DeleteFartface
DeleteHaw !
DeleteFartface guy got fired from Olive Garden for playing with the noodles.
ReplyDeleteThat's a lie! You fartface
DeleteCharlie Noonan story = poop
ReplyDeleteHey Chick, did you start your vacation yet?
ReplyDeleteYeah, the Charlie Noonan thing is a good story, but when the only info on the case you can find is on sites like Mulder's World, it makes one sceptical. No offense, Shawn.
ReplyDelete