Finding Bigfoot's Cliff Barackman Searched by TSA On Way To Ohio Bigfoot Conference
When bigfoot researcher Cliff Barackman arrived at the Ohio Bigfoot Conference this weekend, he realized that all of his bigfoot casts had been opened and inspected by airport security. We would love to see the security footage of that inspection!
"I arrived at the Ohio Bigfoot Conference to find that all of the casts I packed in my luggage had been opened and inspected by the TSA. I would have loved to be a fly on the wall in that room! I wonder what they were thinking when they saw Bigfoot and Orang Pendek casts instead of other more nefarious cargo?"
![]() |
| Actual Photo Taken by Cliff Barackman |


First!
ReplyDeleteOops...I meant Uno!
Deletemountain monsters (AIMS) hillbillies - traps, guns, technology, huntin @ night
Deleteno worries Trapper onit!
County morgue you stab'em we slab'em GOOD EVENING FOLKS
DeleteLol.Hows it going Harry?
DeleteTGIF!!!!
Mike H.
Cool as always bigdad you?
DeleteJust goin through some thangs down in this awful state but nothin I won't find a solution to
Dammit man.Hang in there Harry.
DeleteHad a bad trip to Florida once and told myself that I'd never go back.
Won't get into details but never again.
Mike H.
Yeah the fukin junkies killed it for legitament pain patients ass wipes do meth or crack like a normal junkie assholes
DeleteEEF HAIRY GEET SUUM V A GI NA GUD LIKS BEEGDAAD HEEM BEE GUD
DeleteHey rumfer! I always get a kick out of fox.
DeleteGotta go do the yard.
Time to pop a top.
Y'all have a great weekend.
Mike H.
Oh rumfer, that was pretty damn smooth rum.
DeleteI definitely endorse it.
Mike H.
good on you Bigdad
DeleteRUMMIE !
DeleteI'll bet D. Campbell goes to the airport a lot in hopes that he'll be searched by anyone.
ReplyDeleteHe brings his own box of rubber gloves to make sure they can so a thorough job.
DeleteSpeaking of danny c, he and joe fitz had some epic debates.I miss him not bieng here,
DeleteHe's still here,lurking xx
DeleteBECK a spook.............. DUDE
Delete^ OH ok,............
DeleteMmmm,i wonder who 1:06 is xx
DeleteOh Danny boy oh Danny boy
DeleteWhere art thou son
DeleteThe pipes are calling
DeleteFrom glen to glen and down the mountain side.
DeleteI wonder if D.C.'s pipes are clean?
Deleteoh ya bent over for the big 1, it for U safety
ReplyDeleteWell they have Cliff's number now. Expect the NSA to come and gather all the evidence before the secret it out.
ReplyDeleteI will see Cliff tomorrow.
Chuck
and BOBO?
DeleteAsk him if he got the pinnocio marionette, I sent him, I know he will love its 10 in nose,, HAAAAHAAAA!!! D C...
Deleteunion that represents Transportation Security Administration workers say TSA agents at airports should be armed.
ReplyDeletefor U safety : )
U wont think twice before not complying with TSA ORDERS that must be obeyed @ all times
Deletelots of TSA gunslingers @ the airports
Deletemust be why they order 25 million shotgun shells......
DeleteThey are as badass as gangbusters
DeleteTrapper and the AIMS team huntin that werewolf critter down! Willy and Wild Bill goin build a trap to hold that critter.
ReplyDeletetallywacker
ReplyDeletenuff said
whatever cliff does seems to be big news on this blog. perhaps next we could have a post about his rental car purchase or show the shocking price on the receipt
ReplyDeleteCliff and BOBO needs to get out more
ReplyDeleteBOBO the bigfoot guru, been tracking bigfoots for years
ReplyDeleteMatt bigfoot guru with a new Finding Bigfoot Season in November : )
DeleteDey b gitten after some wherwoofs ima hopen an a wishin an a prayin,,lawd have mercy boy !!
Deletekeep aleert for them melonheads they gets U for sure
Deletemy money is on Wild Bill USMC harden trap builder, hunter extraordinary in getting that werewolf
DeleteBoy howdy
DeleteDid they check his tallywacker?
ReplyDeleteYEAH,THEY FOUND HEAD CHEESE IN HIS FORESKIN.
DeleteThat's just nasty
DeleteYEAH I JUST GROSSED MYSELF OUT TOO.....SORRY.
DeleteLol
DeleteWHATS UP HAIRY BIKINI,STILL WAXING?
DeleteIt was funny though hell I guess it could be worse he could meet the tsa at the gate ky jelly in hand or vasaline baby oil or any other assorted ass lube
DeleteI WONDER WHAT FLAVOR HE BUYS?
DeleteNacho cheese
DeleteAlways gotta keep the manhood landscaped no women wanna go down on an unruly bush would you go down on her unruly bush if the answer is no have some common courtesy
DeleteNO MORE LIKE DINGLE BERRY BEAN DIP!
DeleteBlllaaaaat!
DeleteWELL SAID HARRY WELL SAID.
DeleteI try to keep mine trimmed like flames.
DeleteLike that guy on Workaholics.
Mike H.
Lol taco fiesta flavor?!
DeleteOMG!!! LOL!
DeleteI am going out to the garage to check the weed wacker for strange hairs LOLOLOL!!!
VIVA MEXICO! OR VIVO MEXICO!
DeleteSorry couldn't resist teasing y'all. I will go away now and let you guys alone ;)
DeleteDon't do it Chick.
DeleteDon't do it.lol
Mike H.
Lol bigdad fully torqued that show is too funny I would've got a hernia watching that in my stoner days
DeleteIF YOU FIND SOME THEY BELONG TO MIKE B.
DeleteHARRY DID NOT KNOW YOU EVER STOPPED!
DeleteYes sir. I laugh my ass off.
DeleteReminds me of my early days in the late 70's.
Mike H.
yes, I will overlook the hair
DeleteShit I haven't smoked out in 10 yrs or more
DeleteUMM HUMMM?
DeleteMr. Rum good to see you brother
DeleteYeah humm
DeleteWhy you know somethin I don't?
DeleteONLY WHAT I HEAR.
DeleteLol don't believe everything you read and just relaxin has nothin to do with smokin out if you continued to read the Berwyn paper would've given you the answer
Delete75% of the comments here seem to be coming from intoxicated posters.
ReplyDeleteTrue dat.True dat.
Deleteit is Friday
DeleteSex panther works 80% of the time....every time.
Delete75% be on DRUGs
DeleteCLIFF the BIG FOOT EXPER, that never SAW ONE!
ReplyDeleteCliff been tracking them bigfoots for years
Delete