Steve Kulls on FB/FB's New Video: A video with NO investigation makes it WORTHLESS


Bigfoot investigator and Squatchdetective radio host Steve Kulls sees a lot of things that's wrong with the recent release of FB/FB's iPhone Bigfoot footage breakdown. Kulls was expecting "an amazing video", but instead, all we got was a low resolution, black and white video. He lists several things that makes their investigation, or lack of investigation worthless:

This is one of my pet peeves.

  • Where is the weather data? 
  • No sun/lunar activity data?
  • Where is the geographical information?
  • No shots of the site?
  • No search for trace evidence?
  • No on site investigation at all?
  • Where are the camera properties?
  • Only video analysis, which is based in speculation rather than science?

Eleven days and all we get is a cheap, usual why they think this is a Sasquatch analysis after the buildup.

My pet peeve is building something up and not doing the work to at least earning some basis of a buildup.

You can read Steve's full rant at his blog: squatchdetective.wordpress.com

Comments

  1. With all that information, they would've taken 2 years to release it.
    I'll wait to see the original colour version with sound for myself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually a very impressive video...it looks like the three frames of PGF where the "look-back" occurrs. Good vid, lets see more of this.....where was this?

      Delete
    2. The main problem with the video is it shows an indistinct, pixelated "something" moving. It's worthless with or without investigation.

      Delete
  2. Steve Kulls makes some valid points. Check out his blog for even more info. FB/FB seems to be getting more and more careless and outrageous with each announcement they make!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Book sales my freind, book sales

      Delete
    2. It's Rick Dyer filming someone, his wife probably, on the toilet.

      Delete
    3. Steve Kulls is a dirty lieing hoaxer!

      Delete
    4. I am sure his points are valid, but before you spend time doing any of that stuff shouldn't you find out something about the submitter and the surrounding circumstances?

      Delete
  3. Incredible video! Will be great in color.
    Looks like huge hollywood sunglasses but, you can see the brow wrinkle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So why exactly is this in black and white when there is a color version in existence? Does that not make sense to anyone else?

      Delete
  4. All that stuff would require FB/FB to get up out of their easy chair and I don't know why you'd be expecting that to happen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks good to me. Why would a regular joe that cought something on video think to video all the above.....not everyone is aware of what makes a good incounter.... i like this one....at least its not a freakin silver back....wtf?

    ReplyDelete
  6. This has gone completely insane.Everyone in this field are pulling the same bullshit with the NDA and DNA and we have something but you can't see it yet.

    It's been hundreds of years of stories and not one clear image in 45 fucking years and that depends on whether you believe the PGF or not and even if you do it's still 45 years.

    I wanted these things to be real ever since I was a kid and that was a long time ago but after all this time someone should have something but they don't.

    When Sykes releases his results I'll check them out but I'm not counting on anything conclusive from that.

    Melba's project is all but dead big fuckin surprise there the woman is out of her goddamn mind.

    If I am skeptical about all of the evidence I've seen than I can no longer consider myself a believer it just doesn't make any sense.

    I'm not judging anyone who believes but for me I'm done.I am judging all of these assholes playing I know something you don't know like a bunch of fucking kids.
    If you had something definitive you would have released it by now.

    There is no reason why after all this time there is no body or even 1 clear image not one.And before anyone starts with the who the hell are you that anyone owes you an explanation you're right nobody owes me shit.

    I hope there is room for one more skeptic on here but if not I'll make room.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why do you think authorities are covering this shit up, obviously because this species just might something else than animal or man but alien maybe. For all we know, these squatches could've crashed and stranded here hundreds or thousands of years ago even. When the powers that be add it all up more speaks for a continuing cover-up than disclosure. Lots of problems in revealing it fewer problems in keeping the status quo, that's how they weigh it.

      Delete
    2. ^They may indeed be aliens whose composition is something unknown to us, and even capable of transparency, leading to the ghost phenomena as well. Please join the forum where we discuss things like this without suffering nasty comments from anonymous trolls.

      Delete
    3. You're wrong about there being no reason the good evidence has not come out. There is a good reason. Also - study world history, including legends and mythology of various cultures. Things will start to become more clear.

      Delete
    4. Really wackos?Are you fuckers eating mushrooms again?

      Delete
  7. Points that are red flags for me:

    1. The camera is never moved closer to the flap to get a better picture. Regardless who you are, I would like to think that, given the opportunity to get video of something like this, you'd make damn sure you try and get the best image that you could. Even if the individual was 'scared', simply extending your arm a little closer to the flap is not unreasonable.

    As to those that will counter with "you don't know what they were thinking/feeling in that situation" I would say this: yes, I do. And if the individual is too 'shocked, frightened, etc' to even contemplate trying to get a cleaner shot, then how would you explain the fact that they had the wits about them to even pull out their cell phone and record this to begin with? If they exhibited the intent to film this situation, then they were perfectly capable of getting that camera a little closer to the opening.

    2. It's B&W. Cell phones record in color. Why would you purposely go through the trouble of converting it to B&W and removing the adio track - if it's definitive proof, then the last thing you'd want to be doing is modifying the source material (just my opinion).

    3. It's short - starts when the 'thing' is already by the tree, and ends the same way. Again, just my opinion, but I would think that a person would try and get as much on video as possible - but there could be reasons that weren't explained that I am unaware of (this falls back on the FBFB folks for not doing proper follow-up).

    Just my opinions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They body sway part is kinda fakey so I bet it is. But let's say it's real, it's perfectly understandable the person would keep the camera away from the tent opening, it's a natural instinct to retreat from (possible) danger and not to take any risks.

      Delete
    2. True. And it did occur to me that the individual could be trying to be stealthy, as well.

      Delete
    3. There's no reason for it to be black and white. None.

      Delete
  8. Ima laugh my ass off if this is from the neew "Skookum" movie

    ReplyDelete
  9. 2. It's B&W. Cell phones record in color. Why would you purposely go through the trouble of converting it to B&W and removing the adio track - if it's definitive proof, then the last thing you'd want to be doing is modifying the source material (just my opinion).
    ^
    HAHAHAHAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that's what I was trying to figure out.

      Delete
    2. Cause you can take pics or video in BW with an iPhone.But I don't see why the guy would be laughing.
      He's just a troll.

      Delete
    3. Agreed - with additional apps you can capture with all sorts of effects. However, it was stated that the original is both HD and in color - which means that this one was modified.

      Delete
    4. And no reason given why it is black and white. Smells fishy right from the start.

      Delete
  10. I believe this a real sasquatch. It is extremely hard to be quiet in a tent, so it doesn't surprise me that its no closer. Color version will help.
    Looks like something I would do. That squatch got busted:)
    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  11. Steve Kulls lol he has lost his credibility when he was involved the Bigfoot hoax.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Samurai Chatter: Have you used it in the field?