This Full-Scale X-Wing Fighter Took 32 Builders And 5.3 Million LEGO Bricks To Complete [Not Bigfoot But Close]


On Thursday May 23, 2013, thousands of people gathered in New York City's Times Square to watch the unveiling of the world's largest LEGO model. This record breaking model is a 1 to 1 replica of the LEGO "Star Wars" X-wing Starfighter and it took more 17,000 hours to complete. Watch this time-lapse video of the assembly:


[via MuldersWorld.com]

Comments

  1. (bigfoot)

    Lego mah Eggo

    Or I gets May-Aaad !


    ROARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cain Velasquez bitchslaps Bigfoot in 1st round

      Delete
    2. I'd like to see Velasqueerz try that with a rhinocerus beetle !


      Walter Melon IRA (insect rights activist)

      Delete
  2. I've been exploring for a bit for any high quality articles or blog posts in this sort of house . Exploring in Yahoo I finally stumbled upon this site. Reading this info So i'm haρру to expresѕ that I
    have a very good uncannу feeling I discοvеred exactly
    what I needed. I suсh a lot undoubtedly will makе sure to do
    not οverlοοk this ωeb
    site and рrovіdes it a lοok on a continuing basіs.



    Feel fгee tо viѕit my wеb-site ::
    payday loans

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Even the bots recognized the high quality firsting.

      Delete
    2. (clive squashy)

      Could use a new loan...

      I'm talking hamburgers & tuesdays.

      Delete
    3. (bigfoot)


      FARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRT !

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. I hear ya Chewie.

      The X-wing was the easy option.

      MMG

      Delete
    2. "The Millenium Falcon? What that heap of junk?" Watch out for those flying potatoes in the asteroid fields Chewie and next time you do the Kessle run don't forget the chips! Had the mad munchies last time we got wasted in Mos Eisley

      Delete
  4. Anԁ, I have accumulаted much information about some beaгings.
    lеading to ԁowntime and seгνicing fеeѕ,
    a direct impact on motor. In 1996 he nоt only won the Best of thе
    Super Juniors tournament, but he was gгаnted а shot аt the IGWP Јuniог Heaѵyweight Сhamρiοnѕhiр.


    Here is mу homepage ... FAG Bearings

    ReplyDelete
  5. Who funded this and paid 32 workers for 17,000 hours of work? Lego, Disney?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If 32 people were paid $10 an hour for 17,000 hours that would equate to a ridiculous 5,440,000!
      $20 per would be $10,880,000. Plus the custom frame they had special made.

      Delete
    2. It's part of obama's job package. Putting people back to work.

      Delete
    3. It was probably 17,000 man hours which breaks down to 531.25hrs each person. At $10/hr each person got paid $5300+ over a three month period with each person working 40hrs a week. Which is about $20k a year in pay. Just more low paying construction jobs doing work that doesn't need to be done.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Samurai Chatter: Have you used it in the field?