Statements From Steven Streufert Regarding Sierra Kills DNA Results


As soon as we published the Sierra Kills DNA results released by Tyler Huggins and Bart Cutino, we had Steven Streufert and Robert Lindsay on conference call to get their take on the matter. While Lindsay expressed his disappointment about the news saying this is not good for Bigfoot research, Streufert suggested that the Sierra Kills steak proves that Ketchum's DNA study may be "fatally flawed". He posted these statements on Facebook today:

What needs to be understood is that this latest news is NOT damning evidence against the "Sierra Kills" story, as the finding of the sample was only circumstantial. It does not prove that Justin Smeja shot a couple of bears rather than Bigfoot. What it does prove is that the Ketchum DNA study is fatally flawed in its methodology, as this Sierra sample from a bear mixed with Smeja's own human DNA was CONFIRMED by Ketchum as "Bigfoot," a novel hominin hybrid species. That she was wrong about this sample, the one they were most excited about, one that Wally Hersom paid thousands of dollars to have tested in numerous labs-- the very centerpiece of their study--shows that the DNA project is deeply flawed and scientifically extremely naive or willfully ignorant due to bias. It also suggests that the study may indeed be an example of pseudoscientific delusion or even outright hoaxing in the name of an ideology about Bigfoot, the desire to "protect" it, and the desire of the study's originators for fame, attention and control of the debate over the nature of Bigfoot.
[...]
I'm not saying the Sierra Kills story is true, or not true. I am saying that the evidence must be considered for what it may prove, and that only.
[...]
It would appear that Ketchum stripped out the BEAR as contamination, and then proceeded to study the isolated SMEJA DNA in great detail until some supposed "anomaly" arose. It seems beyond coincidence, too, that the statements about Bigfoot coming from southern or eastern Europe correspond quite well with Justin's apparent ethnic origins. The labs releasing this information found NO "unknown hominin" DNA. They found bear and Smejan DNA. If these labs are correct, then the Ketchum study is a fraudulent failure.

Comments

  1. Fail, Ketchum! Good article here though! First!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Likely a bear eating on the carcass of the bigfoot kill contaminated the steak.

      Delete
    2. Who needs Ketchums DNA anyhow......we now have the FOX death story and it was confirmed by Janice Carter 100%

      Delete
    3. Can all you people really be as stupid as you appear???

      The sample was collected weeks later.

      I Garauntee this went to the back burner as far as Melbas study!!!!

      HAVE ALL YOU IDIOTS FORGOT WHAT HAS BEEN SAID ABOUT THE HAIR???????? IT IS EASY TO DISTINGUISH. ARE YOU TELLING ME THEY TESTED THAT CHUNK FOR DNA BEFORE IT PASSED UNDER A MICROSCOPE TO LOOK AT THE HAIR ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- NO, SOMEONE IS LYING! DOES SOMEONE WANTING ME TO BELIEVE THAT CHUNK OF FUR WASN'T IDENTIFIABLE (as a bear) BASED ON HAIR ALONE, SOMETHING ISN'T LOGICAL ABOUT THAT.


      Besides all that ----- while a positive result may have helped to confirm the story, the reverse is completely false. Nobody ever said they (knew) it was from the squatch. I can't believe you whiney scabtics think it desprooved a damn thing. Your fucking stupid!!!!!!!!!

      I saw one of you stupid fucks even maid a coment about his wife (Smejas)? Really, one of you is such a total pussy and looser that you would go there. I'm sure she was sitting at home minding her own business whe JUSTIN BLASTED THOSE TWO FUCKING SQUATCHES -------------------------------- SUCK ON IT YOU BITCH LOOSERS.

      BIGFOOTS ARE REAL---------- JUSTIN KILLED TWO OF EM' FUCKERS --------------------------------------------------------------- AND MELBA HAS GOT THE PROOF, REAL STUDY, REAL EVIDENCE.

      Sucks to be you, you scab licking skeptics!

      Delete
    4. And thats the way it is!

      Delete
    5. Bigfoot is Bullshit but Bears are RealWednesday, December 26, 2012 at 7:11:00 PM PST

      Another feather in the cap of science and Bigfoot. Next we have to read about what fat ass Monkeyfaker and his crew of retards think, and how they are still the only "scientific" group, blah blah blah.

      I hope Hersham and whoever else sponsored all this shit bring suit in civil court against Ketchum, Smeja, and anyone else promoting utter nonsense and bullshit that is Bigfoot research.

      Congratulations footers, spin it however you like your hopes and dreams are dashed and your cause is screwed.

      Delete
    6. @BisBS amen!

      @708 you are an idiot who cant even use correct grammar! Justin screwed up his and his wifes life when he pulled his BS story!! No one needs to help or threaten them he ruined their life!!

      No evidence for your crazy stories? Then keep your damn mouth shut and stay anonymous stupid rednecks! And researchers who befriended him and trust him? Even stupider than Justin!! Its all a big joke just like Rick Dyer and Biscardi!!! Lies lies!! Public life and reputations destroyed because someone couldnt stop lying!!!

      Delete
    7. Ydon't know it's bullshit you fucking dipstick! End of story!

      Are we in grammer class, or talking bigfoot you pussy!

      Delete
    8. In actual fact, it's the wet dreams of this BiB troll that's crushed because like all good trolls he fails to think beyond headlines and tabloids. Limited brain capacity you know. The finding's she's talked about so far (due to Igor's leak) or rather what little she's allowed to say, obviously has nothing to do with Smeja and his damn steak. How do you know her DNA findings came from that? Right, you don't know because you're jumping the gun it's not been revealed which samples her results are from. Got it so far not going too fast am I? Her findings have all shown the same thing apparently, namely a hominin species that's basically human and all they logically could be at this late stage in world history, there aren't any magic apes out there to find but there is this new unknown race of people. Deal with it and in fact celebrate that rather than mock it. When the paper comes out - yes it shall - you can all read it in there, maybe it'll even confirm Smeja's steak is bear but it has nothing to do with the rest of her tests since there'll always be known animals in some of these samples, bluntly put you're making an elephant out of a bug here.

      Delete
  2. I refute what the previous refuters have refuted and refuse to refute my previous position based on its irrefutable standing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well said. I see the birth of a new conspiracy theory about conspiracy theories.

      Delete
    2. Exactly...it is what it is; it isn't what it isn't. If it was what it wasn't, it wouldn't be what it is.

      Delete
    3. In Soviet Russia, the isn't is what it is.

      Delete
  3. Still no statement from Justin or a real statement from Melba. Wonder why?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, uhhhh, ya see...I got nothin'.

      Delete
    2. When have you heard Melba specifically say this specimen was the center of her DNA study and that this specimen specifically was that of an unknown hominid so I think once again it's someone talkin shit about something they never heard first hand

      Delete
    3. Because everyone knows that Melba is a decent honest person and would NEVER fabricate.

      Delete
  4. Wow you guys go to any level to discredit anyone..no one knows what she has for dna testing the guessing and the fraudulent claims here r re-god-damn-diculous.Face it Melba is our ONLY help.Not u friggin wanna be trackers!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ya Melba and all the other labs are in on it too...holy F she laughs at the crazy crap you guys put up here

      Delete
    2. "Face it Melba is our ONLY help".
      I can't agree with you on that.

      Delete
    3. Yeah, we still have thousands of eye witness reports and footprints and tree structures and stuff. I'm not the least bit discouraged.

      Delete
    4. No but I do and if other labs had the same results on a blind study what do you say then now I guess I seen for myself ss needs to be treated as the rumor mill tumor asshole he is

      Delete
    5. Help me Obi Wan Kenobi,you're our only hope...RUSH RULES

      Delete
    6. Shut down all the garbage-mashers on the detention level !

      Delete
    7. Oh man rumfer, a Rush fan and a Star Wars fan? You just took it to another level.

      Delete
    8. She's not our only help no but she's a damn good one to be honest, and at the end of the day it matters none really who discovers this species although much would indicate she already has and enough kooks out there don't like it. Too bad huh. Anybody getting bigfoot dna in the future will get the very same results because a certain species is a certain thing only, it cannot be all kinds of things depending on who you are and what you want it to be. It is what it is and it's not fantasy so deal with the reality that this lady found it, like it or not suckers time will tell.

      Delete
  5. Well then, I guess we'll just have to wait for the Sykes study to be released. But wait Southern woohoo said the Sykes study was garbage and only Ketchum could be right.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ketchum apparently assumes that she can call modern human DNA not in genbank a "new species". Expect the same on her other results. Whoever submitted them is now "sasquatch".

    GREAT JOB KETCHUM!!!

    You scored huge from Wally. I hope he returns the favor.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So if I read this right Justin is the hybid species??

      Delete
    2. Are you mental or something? Her test results obviously didn't all (if any?) come from his chunk.

      Delete
  7. Do you actually believe that crap that comes out of your mouth or arent you sure until your done talking?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Steven's right on this.

    I think Bart and Tyler did the right thing in sharing this information as promised. Bart has had it in for Ketchum for quite a while, not because he doesn't want her to succeed but because of the incriminating statements she made to Smeja about destroying samples and scamming Wally Hersom, whom Bart loves dearly.

    Me thinks things are going to get really interesting now as rumor has it that Smeja will be making a statement soon about the call they had that made Bart & TYler test these samples elsewhere.

    Bart is my friend and the guy cares about the truth I know this has burned in him since Justin called and told him quite a while ago.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anon 5:39- You are making serious accusations in a public forum. Accusations such as the one you made could destroy Dr. Ketchum and have serious legal consequences for her.
      I'm no fan of Dr. Ketchum, but you need 100% proof to back this up. If it's true, then Melba is indeed toast.

      Delete
    2. Oh, it's true alright sugarplum.

      Delete
    3. Don't call me sugarplum. I wasn't being an ass to you, I was pointing out the obvious.
      Seriously, this needs to be backed up with proof.

      Delete
    4. Wait a minute! Wait one minute...so it is a he-said/she-said affair, and you guys are placing your faith in the moral authority of the man who admits that he was out trying to shoot game from a moving vehicle (illegal and unethical) and claims to have fired on a possible man in a suit instead, because...well, because he felt like it?

      No way he could be lying about his conversation with Melba, right?

      And, by the way, Streufert continues to demonstrate that he has a sub-par intellect further weighed down by some kind of emotional agenda.

      Delete
    5. When did he say he was trying to shoot game from a moving vehicle?

      Delete
    6. As far as i know, Justin never said he was shooting anything from a moving vehicle. He was standing outside the truck.

      Delete
    7. That's what I thought. This "moving vehicle" buisness is news to me.

      Delete
    8. And that's what swings it for you? The fact that the vehicle wasn't moving? Wow.

      Delete
    9. He wasn't IN the vehicle and the vehicle wasn't MOVING.

      "Wait a minute! Wait one minute...so it is a he-said/she-said affair, and you guys are placing your faith in the moral authority of the man who admits that he was out trying to shoot game from a moving vehicle"

      Anon 6:15 presented this as fact, when in fact, it isn't fact.

      What's so "wow" about that?

      Delete
    10. Okay so he's not evil...the vehicle wasn't moving. Justin says in 3-4 seconds he chambered a round, had a foot on the ground, and was aiming out the window. It is still illegal, as he was in contact with the vehicle. Even shooting while standing on a public road is illegal. But, as Justin says who cares whether he was poaching (his dear tags weren't for that side of the road), a guy who would should a baby bigfoot is pretty bad anyway.

      Delete
    11. er, SHOOT a baby bigfoot...

      Delete
    12. they were driving, saw it, stopped the truck and stepped out.

      You guys are really arguing the point either way. He was road hunting, you have to stop and get out, legally and at minimum.

      Delete
    13. Forest roads are not public roads. Road hunting is legal in most states as far as I know. If Smeja has a disabled hunter status he could shoot from a vehicle legally even on public roads as long as it was off and not moving and the shot is not across the road. Some states do allow shooting from the vehicle too.

      Just because he us a hunter does not make him evil. I killed my first deer ever as we were leaving the forest. A legal deer ran across the forest road in front of us. I slammed on the brakes, jumped out of truck, loaded my rifle, took a few steps forward, saw deer on hill, knelt on forest road shoulder and killed it. All while the truck still was rocking back and forth from the hard stop. And all entirely legal.

      I have done the same in front of game wardens too. So obviously road hunting is legal. It is frowned upon by many, but it is not illegal. It is also the only way some disabled people can hunt. Myself included after all my injuries and health problems.

      Delete
    14. Bart is a scumbag enemy of Bigfoot.

      Delete
    15. Lol, the guys is actually one of the best you have. At least he's honest and gotta hand to him, he got that cool tree destruction vid with the Ranger and now the thermal footage my cousin saw in Felton

      Delete
  9. Still what the heck is in the woods! Read "The Hoopa project", read Missing 411 book 1 and 2 read all the "good" bigfoot books. It can't "all" be bunk. There is something unknown and smart and rare running around in areas of the world.

    ReplyDelete
  10. We have nothing to say on others samples, we have not worked with. - that says it all right there. Relax, people.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The issue is one of PRECONCEIVED BIAS. The simple fact is that her conclusions mirror exactly her original beliefs and the ideas about Bigfoot held by her ideological faction and those held by those influencing her such as Paulides. So, though it is OK to hold private beliefs and faiths, it is not OK Science to mix them or to allow them to bias an investigation that is supposed to be wholly empirical according to the scientific method. Whatever her press propaganda suggests does not matter. The study was infused with and infested by these beliefs, and they have apparently led the study astray.

    Regarding "Angels"... It is not a "rumor." It is a fact that she has said these things relating Bigfoot to angels and Nephilim, to many people, all independently confirming it.

    But that is not even the whole issue. The latest lab results on the Smeja sample indicate that the entire Ketchum methodology was deeply flawed and scientifically fallacious and naive. I am not attacking her, but rather the public statements and insider information leaked from her study. I could care less about who she is in private life. I am talking about the Bigfoot DNA study and what we know about it. The more we learn about it and the more we can observe of their behavior, the more deeply broken and wrong the study appears, and there is more to come in that regard.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "poop, poop everywhere"

      I think the most factual statement regarding Bigfoot ever said and 'ALL' the people involved :))))))

      Delete
    2. This is all so juicy, I love it.

      Delete
    3. Yeah all heard from credible sources but never for yourself directly from her mouth well Steve you answered my question I asked you a few weeks back you do deserve to be treated like an asshole

      Delete
    4. Ah Steve, if only she had stuck with Clockwork Angels things might have turned out differently

      Delete
    5. The reason Smeja's results didn't get any unknown hominid dna is because they didn't sequence the nuclear DNA. That's where Ketchum found it. How is it that you leave that little detail out of your summary above Mr. Streufort? Ketchum doesn't need any samples from Smeja, she's got over 100 of them. Apparently Smeja didn't want any nuclear DNA testing or he was too cheap to fund it. Good grief! Talk about propaganda....

      Delete
    6. Yes, they should've done nucular testing and that Bear DNA would've turned right into Bigfoot DNA. So yeah, why didn't they do that?

      Delete
    7. Everything I heard about you I'll just assume to be correct because hell it's from my credible source so fuck you you fish eyed asshole

      Delete
    8. Wow, you folks are really upset over these latest findings...get a grip.

      Delete
    9. Steven is SO sexy

      -a walleye

      Delete
    10. You know the only thing I can think of to remind me of you is a little gossiping schoolgirl so congrats your also a little girl you fuckin bitch

      Delete
    11. Anon 6:02- How does bear DNA turn in to Bigfoot DNA through different testing? You failed to explain this.

      Delete
    12. Harry, who the fuck are you calling a schoolgirl?

      -a walleye

      Delete
    13. No facts I can handle gossiping bitches speaking like they're facts makes me mad so you go Steve the fisheyed little bitch asshole streuFert

      Delete
    14. It's magic sasqueechee, magic.

      Delete
    15. Easy Harry,they present the evidence for you to decide,besides,Justins story reeked of shit a long time ago

      Delete
    16. Oh no I thought his was bullshit I'm not mad just want to make sure he sees things from my point of view

      Delete
    17. Man...mean girls just suck.

      Delete
    18. I mean telling someone facts is one thing to try to feed people rumors like it's fact is just shitty

      Delete
    19. Sweetheart, there are no "facts" when it comes to Bigfoot.

      Delete
    20. Wait a fucking second Harry. you just said "to try to feed people rumors like it's fact is just shitty" and you're a footer? What the fuck dude. You're here talking about wanting steven to understand how you feel, and you can't grasp how claiming that bigfoot is real without evidence pisses people off?

      Delete
    21. I mean honestly I couldn't possibly care any less how her study turns out he just needs to understand that gossip is bad

      Delete
    22. Steven you seem like an intelligent guy, you must have been in this game long enough now to realise there's no bigfoot to be found?

      Delete
    23. I never said one time Bigfoot is real so get your fuckin facts straight too

      Delete
    24. "seem like an intelligent guy"

      There are none of those to be had in footery.

      Delete
    25. Then what the fuck are you doing here Harry?

      Delete
    26. To be honest I came by one day checking something out on a google search I read the Melba thing I said hey this might be interesting lets see where it goes then I just kinda got addicted to arguing and bustin balls guy shit and here we are

      Delete
    27. I'm sorry that I swear a lot I'm a city boy I have no Ill will towards anyone

      Delete
    28. I mean although I don't agree with what he says I don't want the guy to get hit by a bus or any stupid shit like that I'm not a Bigfoot activist

      Delete
    29. Harry let me tell you a little story. When I was in middle school I walked out of a classroom and one of the school’s bullies knocked me on my ass. His buddy stood there and laughed at me. So when I got up I punched them both in the face. They weren’t used to kids fighting back so they ran away and didn’t bother me anymore. The point of the story is that I punched them both. Both the kid who attacked me, and his bully buddy who was hanging out with him and laughed at me. So what is the point you ask?
      You came here, and you picked a side. “I never said one time Bigfoot is real” doesn’t fucking cut it when you’re using other people to do it for you. You picked your friends and you picked your side and if you’re here and you’re not a skeptic then you’re a footer (or possibly a true troll). You’re like one of those douchebag slave owners who pays lip service to the idea that slavery is wrong but only frees his slaves upon his death. If bigfoot were proven real you would run around yelling “I told you so” just as loudly and stupidly as the rest of you footers. And you’d do it if it was Melba, or Sykes, Meldrum, or even fucking Fasano who proved it. Letting other people do the real nasty stuff for you doesn't make you innocent Harry, It makes you a coward who points and laughs.

      Delete
    30. Oh, so you're one of those fag type guys, city boy.

      Delete
    31. ^^^^
      Jealous because he never got to middle school.

      Delete
    32. anon 6:02, that's where your wrong. Bart hasn't released the other report from the midwestern lab he went with. He told me they got Justin nuclear dna unlike the Canada lab. it's finished and kecthum might've known this had she got Justin's dna

      Delete
    33. So, does that mean that Justin is an unknown hominid hybrid?

      Delete
    34. Let me tell you a story I was picked on for bein so short and in 8 th grade when I sprouted up I picked on those bitches right back well the moral of the story if someone said you were a fag you know what I'd do ask you to your face if you were a fag not take low blows and wise cracks at you to hang out with the cool kids so I'm so sorry I hurt your little feelings would you like me to get you some tissue

      Delete
    35. Or would you just like me to get you some chesse to go with your whine

      Delete
    36. "So, does that mean that Justin is an unknown hominid hybrid?" Yes - Americono Redneckopithigus

      Delete
    37. "I came by one day checking something out on a google search" was it the giant chick in the red bikini? She hot, that's what got me here. The rest of this shit is just stupid.

      Delete
    38. Stevie's only talking outta his popeyed ass again, get this into your thick skull you damn zoo freak, nowhere has Ketchum ever said her DNA results come from his steak (by the way, are you related to Smeja same blank stare saying I'M STUPID) they could be from anywhere. Wake the fuck up dude you're way outta your league here, you're almost as ignorant as Bravo or as mad as the Tampa joke when you can't even understand something as basic as that and let your personal dismay of Ketchum take front seat in your argumentation or lack of I should say.

      Delete
    39. And I'm sorry anon 6:55 you couldn't be any further from the truth and the likening me to a slave owner holy shit classic when I think of Harry I think slavery get a fuckin grip I don't first off I wouldn't be the guy pointing and laughing I'd be the guy goin well that was interesting and never have a reason to come to this site again

      Delete
    40. The issue is INDEED one of PRECONCEIVED BIAS, Steven.
      You are not THAT stupid, and you KNOW she never said anything about angels etc. and you are AWARE that this Smeja-bear thing has no merit for Ketchum study (let's forget for a moment how suspicious it is: DNA testing of a piece of flesh with BEAR hear all over it), not even for Smeja's story, and you are even aware that you have an AGENDA, which is in a way the same thing as BIAS, but let me ask you one thing:
      imagine, just for a sec, that Ketchum really had 100+ samples, that she's been delayed because IT REALLY IS GROUNDBREAKING, that she actually did have several blind studies yielding THE SAME RESULTS... that the samples had a solid chain of custody because most of them were collected by people from BF organizations who OFF COURSE were knowledgeable of the procedures and understood how important it is, which would all make the study IMPENETRATABLE…
      Just imagine. It just may well be true. There certainly is a much higher probability that it’s true than the rumors of angel dna and mind rapes she actually never mentioned.
      Now remember your agenda.
      What kind of maggot would you end up being?

      Delete
    41. Well said. That's all they have, words like maggots, she's got DNA so the probability of her being right is pretty darn good which her enemies know of course so they verbally attack and slander like they're back in kindergarten. It's very evident that she's on to the truth and some here and elsewhere don't like it hence the vile attacks on her.

      Delete
  12. Do you realise we were a bag of pork rinds away from ManBearPig!So close!And yet...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Did Ketchum actually come right and say the results to anyone? I have tried not to pay much attention to this until the results were made public.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No and that's where the troll geeks here mess up they fail to grasp this changes zero bits. She's not said where her sample results are from nor ever said anything about angel DNA like that pest Streufert likes to spam on his vendetta against her, in fact she's only confirmed they're positive meaning genuine DNA. If Smeja's beaf is anywhere among them it's undoubtedly been identified as whatever known animal it may be, it has no bearing on the rest of her samples because lots of samples in these tests are bound to prove animal. Big fucking deal.

      Delete
    2. Hey idiot- you take this pillar sample out and her whole study is worthless. She alone wouldv'e contaminated all samples w her involvement. Who's fault is that? Tyler and Bart's? Thank god for those guys

      Delete
    3. "Pillar sample"!!?? hahahaaaa!
      Never heard of a "pillar sample" in scientific methodology.
      But I give you credit on one thing: there is a term "idiot" in science. Idiots exist, you're comment proves it once and for all.

      Delete
  14. She's not afraid of our judgement,she knows that texas is worse than your hell,she's a little bit afaid of fox dying,we're a lot more afraid of her lying,the things that
    We fear are a weapon to be held against us

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't get where the weapon thing came from

      Delete
    2. It's a metaphor pal, Googles is your friend.

      Delete
    3. Ah, I see that you are not the sharpest knife in the drawer either, rum.

      Delete
    4. Ahh I'm sorry if I ran to google every time I heard something odd on here I'd be very busy

      Delete
    5. It's not what you're hearin', it's what you're sayin'.

      Delete
    6. No but I have a doctorate in gun repair,I'm a phoenix,plus I post stuff on a bigfoot site like you,thus we are all butterknives here...except for my good friend Rush,a little more enlightened I believe,than the rest of us

      Delete
    7. Rush fans are a cut above the rest.

      Delete
    8. Now theres some sound science

      Delete
    9. You are absolutely right what I read I'm sorry

      Delete
    10. There are Bigfeet in the forest They are hidden by the trees And Melba wants her E-mail And the trolls ignore her pleas

      Delete
    11. The Rush is strong with these ones.

      Delete
    12. Good to see you rumferlife, all the best over the holidays my friend.

      Delete
  15. Around 15000 years ago there was a prominent species of hybrid bearpigs. One of these bearpigs mated with a human and the first manbearpig was born. According to the study the creature is half man half bear and half pig.

    This is real science folks over 50 pages!

    If it doesn't get published its because those meanie scientists are afraid of the truth!

    ReplyDelete
  16. It's all gossip until her data are published or released. What a cast of bad actors that has been parading around on this issue. As a non-partisan spectator, I have to say that many of you who are throwing elbows to keep your bit in the spotlight come across as true low-life scum.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its the inevitable circus show between rival groups that was always going to happen when struggling to prove to the world a creature that doesn't even exist.

      Delete
  17. Look. We all need to just get back in the woods and look! They usually follow ridge lines and hang out around boulders and streams. And keep your eyes on them trees!! They do peek! If you have any questions..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, we'll get those pesky Bigfoots. Let's go you guys!

      Delete
    2. I live in Nebraska and we don't have ridge lines.....so now what??????

      Delete
    3. I live in Alabama and we don't have plumbing!!

      Delete
  18. Does it bother no one that a piece of five plus week old tissue and hair from a reported female bear tested MORE positive for human than bear? 15% Human, 10% Bear and 75% of what? I spent a while reading dna testing results and have not seen one yet like this test today.

    I am only more confused by this test. I care less on who, what, why etc it was done. I just don't understand why so much of the data is left unexplained.

    How do you get more human dna on a piece of bear flesh? Did someone handle a bear recently then handle the sample? Did someone toe the sample out of the snow with boots that had bear blood and guts on them, then pick it up wearing gloves with bear dna on it? Seems to me there should be more bear dna in a piece of flesh from a bear than any other dna.

    Where is the data for the remaining 75%?

    Where are the photos showing the comparison of control dna and sample dna matching?

    Too many things not explained. These results are only muddying the waters more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's true. These data have not been peer-reviewed. What was released does not answer all of the questions. Oddly, it seems to raise a question or two.

      Delete
    2. How do you get more human dna on a piece of bear flesh? It came from Justin for gods sake! The guy gets off on dead animals, he originally posted the on a taxidermy bulletin board! Need I say more?

      Delete
    3. For the thousandth time, these guys didn't due a study they screened a sample with two prominent labs and these are the results they got. How do they peer review a fucking bear with human contamination. God people fucking ignorant.

      Both guys get a thumbs up btw as they followed through and I rarely praise bigfooters

      Delete
    4. Basically Steven's got nothing but his big mouth it's totally clear he's got something riding on her losing this, which I'm glad to report she absolutely won't be. The nutters congregating here mostly are beyond clueless and he's no exception there clearly driven by ego, she's had over a hundred different samples and the findings went through lab test after repeat lab test always showing the same thing. There is no oddity in any of this except what we read from the sore jokers.

      Delete
    5. I am not trying to attack anyone here. I agree that they did as they said. I am simply asking where is the data on the 75% of the dna that is not explained.

      It is not a peer review. It was a dna test to ID a sample. The labs ID'd 10% bear dna, 15% human dna. What about the rest?

      Why does a sample of bear flesh have more human dna than bear dna?

      That is what I am asking. And no one is providing any answers. The fault does not lie with Tyler and Bart. They posted what they got. Now I am asking where is the rest of the data on the 75% that is not mentioned in the report. Hopefully Tyler and/or Bart can call the lab and find out why. Or maybe that was one of the many questions that arose during testing.

      Which brings this up. If it was bear sample, why did so many questions and issues pop up?

      Delete
  19. I am going to speak up on this circus that Melba has created and try to set the record straight, all of Melba's findings are based on assumptions and not fact. She has personal motives behind everything that she has done regarding this DNA study, money, fame and even religion plays a part. She has tried to silence those who are part of the study, by having them sign legal papers and by making threats of lawsuits.

    We know that there are Sasquatch out there, but they are not modern human, hence why the dermal ridges on the feet are like those of apes and why both the leg & arm lengths are also like those found on apes. Having Sasquatch listed as an ape instead of human, does not damage who they are, nor does it hurt religion and does not make man less then what he is. The DNA results shows that Sasquatch is related to the ape, but so are humans. Sasquatch is not human, but more like an upgrade to the Gorilla & Pong lines, which means that Gigantopithecus didn't totally die out and is alive and evolved.

    Just remember this! "The truth is always worth more!"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you 100% about the findings, Melba is taking our findings and changing things to meet her views. She is going to ruin our careers and I didn't spend all those years in school just to have her F-my job up!

      Delete
    2. ^ Two total nutcases conversing their religion we'll have them converted rightly so soon enough. LOL Shit, the utter stupidity these anti-Ketchum freaks come up with is worse than ridiculous and ripe for asylum committing, the reason the best footage seem quite humanlike is because that's precisely what they are, your wild giganto ape dream is pretty much extinct.

      Delete
    3. ^^^^@7:31...That's about as inaccurate as one can get. Gigantopithecus has no sequencing in Genbank, and is a much older relic hominid. Sasquatch has modern human mtDNA. Is Giganto the unknown progenitor? Possibly....impossible to conclude though. Hybrid species quite often keep the morphology (form) of the main contributor species of the nuclear DNA, while perpetuating much of the nuDNA of the lesser contributing species. Hence the dermal ridges running lenghthwise instead of across like modern humans. Hence the hair, and larger frame, chararteristics that confer greater survival, in a colder megafauna environment. But, also keeping those more advanced organizational brain structuring traits and connections of modern humans. It's not the size of the brain, but how it's organized, that counts. The best of both species, and apparently the latest of the hominids, and maybe even the greatest survivor yet conceived by nature.

      When Ketchum has sequenced the entire genome including 3 billion base pairs, getting identical results from several independent labs, the results are not based on preconceived ideas, but solid, factual, replicated information. When you have non human hairs that consistently yield modern human mt DNA, you've got to accept what that data tells you, and be smart enough to keep digging. She can't have the study data leak out, and still hope to get a journal to publish the work. The money and fame come later, but only if she does what is required by the publishing journal, all of whom require non-disclosure until publication. Any scientest that discovers something new, SHOULD get rewarded, and acknowledged for the work. Do the work first, follow the protocol, get the rewards. That's the way it's SUPPOSED to be. Non of us like not knowing all the details RIGHT NOW, but that's the way it works, and guess what? We're not on the "need to know" list.

      As for Smeja...who knows how it will play out. He got himself into it, he will have to get himself out of it. He's on his own. None of us on the outside could possibly guess what is real or not in that drama, only this time I don't even mind not being on the "need to know" list.

      Delete
  20. If she wasn't so abrasive she might have had more success.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Or if she knew what the fuck she was doing.

      Delete
    2. Or if she knew what was doing.Also, Alex Lifeson is NOT a drunk male prostitute.

      Delete
    3. 10:35 You beat me to the punch but you forgot the Trailer Park Boys bit.Lets call it a draw.

      Delete
  21. Even Grayjays the BFF admin is trying to post fix the game to cast doubt on this new revelation that Ketchum still has a shred of credibility left.

    Its game over for her and the forest people. Game over for the ignorant Mulders of the world. Game over for the Erickson Project.

    Melba has taken everyone down who has associated themselves with her.

    It is now a slow struggle in the quicksand that is her credibility. Some will keep struggling but none will escape.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That you again Snowpisser pissing in the wind? Get into your blockhead whoever you are, Smeja's sample is merely one of many being tested and whatever it shows doesn't mean her samples are bad you imbecile in fact they're 100% good and solid. It only means some samples are known animal which is to be expected and others aren't, fuck you're really dumb.:p

      Delete
    2. Mulder we know its you. You are the one looking foolish.

      Delete
  22. May the Rush be with you all.

    ReplyDelete
  23. So if you own a Bigfoot book shop, you're now QUALIFIED to speak on SCIENTIFIC STUDIES? Streufert, dude, sorry but your comments mean NOTHING.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Melba lied about the hacking, it never happened. She is trying to screw over different people and to make them look bad.

    ReplyDelete
  25. LMFAO, I told all of you dumb fucks this was horse-shit a LOOOOOOOONG time ago.

    Fucking morons!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Who the fuck are you again ? Don't remember you, I think the moron is you because you're incapable of seeing that Smeja's beaf is just one single sample that'll show up known animal somewhere, happens in all such tests.
      Now the rest of her goodies that's another story, they've shown that squatches are indeed a human species and you must now accept this as fact whether you want it or not. Even mainstream science must eventually, it's just a matter of time and a question of who confirms it first. You still think a body can only solve it, well think again then, but even a specimen we'll view soon enough.

      Delete
    2. Cat lady!!!!! Fucking Looney Toon!^^^^^^^

      Delete
    3. With a Vagina full of Sand by the sounds of it.......

      Delete
  26. What my favorite part of this blog is when on occasion, an actual scientist who works in the genetics/DNA field and posts a comment based on actual science. Then, at some later date, non-degreed wannabees post comments using big phrases that they read somewhere else to try to substantiate what they are claiming. Well you know what they say imitation us the highest form of flattery. And no I hold no degree in genetics or any other related feild. It's just an observation.

    ReplyDelete
  27. If the Canadian forensics lab was good at their trade, then they would know how to wash and cut sample #1 (the hide) to remove contaminants. The fact that primers to this one 400bp sequence yield two PCR-amplified bands, is evidence that the primers were an inexact match to the assumed sequence, IMHO. So I would be more inclined to believe problems with PCR than contamination. Clearly, more controls are needed, including analysis of more sequence. 400base pairs is nothing!
    Caz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Caz, but for those of us who haven't studied genetics can you tell us what PCR stands for?

      Delete
    2. PCR = polymerase chain reaction. It is the process by which DNA is amplified. PCR is well known to have weaknesses leading to the amplification of artifacts. Assumptions about the sequence and length of primers are among these, and these assumptions might play a role here.
      Caz

      Delete
  28. only thing this proves is what ive said many times before= STEVEN STRUFART IS REALLY GOOD AT BLOWING HIS BIG FUCKING MOUTH THATS ALL and that justin shot a bear,and where is the famous roe shit hebie and his famous sierra kills movie? not looking real good for the famous film producer

    ReplyDelete
  29. Zookie the squatch says - Chucka-tah...chukah-tah chucka a-lacka-clackity aka tuk chucka chucka zhoomb-gah

    ReplyDelete
  30. Sooo... Bigfoot has a bear for a dad and Justin Smeja for a mom? I can picture that.

    ReplyDelete
  31. DR. KETCHUM WAS RIGHT, IT WAS BEAR AND HUMAN DNA!!!!!
    HOW IS THAT FLAWED?

    ReplyDelete
  32. I am sure this paragraph has touched all the internet viewers, its really really nice paragraph on building up new weblog.


    Also visit my blog: more about

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Samurai Chatter: Have you used it in the field?