TheSquatchMaster Shows "Bulletproof" Photo of Bigfoot


Ok, Get This. TheSquatchMaster says the Bigfoot was standing right next to him! Just like his last claim about the Hiker-Waterfall footage, he claims he did not notice that this one was in the footage either -- until later. I know. Totally B.S., right? TheSquatchMaster explains:

These creatures are so stealthy that I did not see him hiding in the brush as I walked by him. The only way I saw this one was studying the footage later. This is why I'm always scanning and panning the areas I am going through...most of the time you will never see them while out there. This new area I am searching is one that no other researcher has gone into at Salt Fork because it is far away from their precious lodge and all of the amenities. This is a Wildlife Area that is only accessible by a dead end dirt road that runs parallel to it and entry is only on foot. I am still going over the vast amount of footage from that outing...I will start producing videos of that footage as soon as possible. P.S.- Team Tazer Bigfoot: Thank you for the attention you bring to my research. The Truth & Real Proof is here!

Comments

  1. Hungry and Firsty - again

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you are happy, I had to delete an Imbarasement. :-P

      Delete
    2. Ragin Cajun, what da' fuck does " imbarasement " mean??

      Delete
    3. Is it the shame of behaving as an imbecile then realizing it?

      Delete
    4. First.... The correct way!!!!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Deleted because false firsts are an Imbarasement.

      Delete
    2. So is incorrect spelling!

      Delete
    3. ^yes Cajun, false firsts are indeed embarrassing but don't delete it! take it like a man and at least type false first under your false first! admit and accept it!

      Delete
    4. Just about every firster has false firsted.....wear it like a badge of shame. Only then, will you truly rejoice.

      Delete
  3. Squatchmaster is a hoaxer and a moron!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is this the guy who did the same thing with the Dogman a while back?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope. That was Scott Carpenter.

      Scott alas sees a Bigfoot/Dogman/Mermaid in every tree.

      MMG

      Delete
    2. They also visit his house and he hangs tampons(used) in trees. Although I think it has been proven that Dogmen don't mate with our women....and Squatches don't sleep with them either.

      Delete
  5. Why encourage this idiot by posting his drivel

    ReplyDelete
  6. Scanning and panning the camera really does help capture the blobs on film. The faster you move the camera, the better.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think The Squatchmaster shot his eye out!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wonder what zoo he was at this time?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Disinfo campaign. Someone, possibly the government, doesn't want BF evidence to be taken seriously so they are working overtime to dump blobsquatches onto the sites. It gives the impression that Sasquatch researchers are nutty as a fruitcake. Very disturbing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I BELIEVE YOU MIGHT HAVE SOMETHING,I THINK THE GOVERNMENT IS AWARE OF ALL SITES.

      Delete
    2. RICK DYER COULD BE PAID BY THE GOV TO POST FAKE VIDEOS,MAYBE THATS WHY HE WILL NOT GO AWAY!!!!!!!!!!

      Delete
    3. Still doesn't explain the mine shafts , but could leave to the misinformation of the Hula.

      Delete
    4. Don't trust McClarinJ. I have it on good authority that he's running a dis-disinformation campaign. If this is true, then Sasquatch researchers are indeed nutty as fruitcakes. I don't know yet how this ties in with taterholes and the hula hoop girl...

      Delete
    5. Dig deep my friend the truth is out there.

      Delete
  10. Either that or a certain type of person highly susceptible the notion of being surrounded by unseen entities is drawn to Sasquatchery like ants to sugar. If one of these individuals produces a clear, unambiguous, wildlife-photography-type photo I will happily extend my apologies, but I'm not holding my breath.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have a nice photo of your ass next to your name McClarin

      Delete
  11. Bigfoot is real. A real example of a member of the tribe called Pareidolia.

    ReplyDelete
  12. ohhh my, this is now officially the worst of the worst, SM is delusional. The backpacker was bad but what the hell is this even supposed to be? you are telling people that Sasquatch looks like a grey blob in who knows what kind of background is in the photo, lame and really really bad.

    ReplyDelete
  13. It looks like Matilda is in the brush giving head to Hank, and it is blurry becuase the camera did not have the shutter speed to catch her head bobbing.

    Squatch Nuts

    ReplyDelete
  14. Squatchmaster is every bit as qualified to be named 2013 Bigfoot Researcher of the Year, as Rick Dyer was qualified to be named 2012 Bigfoot Researcher of the Year, based on his hoaxing not being ever identified by FB/FB. Let's just get this over with and name Squatchmaster as 2013 Bigfoot Researcher of the Year, and maybe he will finally find the personal fulfillment that he seeks. And then perhaps he will not bother us anymore with his theatrics, his unbounding imagination, his unfamiliarity with the truth, his contradicting explanations and his overpromised photos. With a resume like that, he is comes in right up there with Biscardi, Dyer, MK Davis and ever other attention seeking nutcase that has ever lit up a computer screen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The You'll Get Nothing and Like it Guy gets my vote. Poop in a Jar Guy is already President for Life of Trollandia, otherwise he would have been my first choice.

      Delete
  15. Fkn joke ..from ultra clear images to this grey blobsquatch is bullshit..im sick of these fucks .

    ReplyDelete
  16. Don't you idiots Ever get tired of producing BloB-Squatches ? I mean WTF ? Why is "Bigfoot Evidence" producing this CRap as a 1st time . All of your pictures are crap PERIOD !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did you know SM molests his son? He puts his blob squatch in the research area everytime he is doubted

      Delete
  17. That's not a Big foot you idiots! That's Matt Moneymaker porking Ranae!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Samurai Chatter: Have you used it in the field?