Follow Up Investigation To Wood Knocking And Growling Incident
Here's the follow up video to the May 10th incident where a couple of college students got the bejesus scared out of them. Alex wrote this email to us explaining the encounter:
I went to the spot in the woods on Thursday, May 23rd. I filmed the entrance to the area and the surrounding area just to give everybody a feel for what the area and what its like. Most of the filming was focused on the spot where the incidents occurred. This is were it got weird. I was walking through a little bit of a clearing off the secondary path to see if I could locate any broken limbs or tree's, whatever would have been broken the night the week prior when we had the incident occur. I couldn't really find anything specific as a lot of trees were broken in the area mostly due to winter damage, as New England winters are pretty bad. It was around 80 degrees and the bugs were killing me so I got out of the brush and walked onto the path. Moments after that there was a loud "thud" maybe 15 feet to the right of me. As you'll see in the video I originally thought it was a smaller animal like a squirrel or porcupine, but as I came around the corner there was nothing there. It was literally directly to the right of me. I surely would have heard and seen if a small animal had scampered away or up into a tree. So I'm thinking either something heavy fell out of a tree, or something may have been thrown at me.
I immediately felt very creeped out and thought maybe another person was hiding somewhere, as people usually came thought this trail on the day, horseback riding for example. But in the parking I was the only car there and I didn't encounter any other people anywhere on the trail, as often happens. I was alone which was made it a bit scarier. I looked around for a bit, but the trees were too thick to see anything, so I decided to head back. Thats when I heard something moving around in the brush out of sight. It only happened twice (filmed both times), at different spots, but it seemed like something was moving parallel to be, off the path. I was feeling pretty freaked out and decided to pick up the pace and head out of there, which I did.
I went back to the spot yesterday (Friday, May 24th) with a buddy, to follow up on that and look for any rocks, or objects that might have been thrown in the area. There were plenty of rocks and debris, so it was hard to conclude anything. The clearing I was in off the path has a thickly wooded hill right above it. I went up the hill and looked down and could see the clearing very well and part of the path. I had my friend stand there while I was up on the hill. I could see him perfectly and he said he couldn't see me at all, yet we were only maybe 60 feet away from each other. This would explain why I couldn't really see anything from down in the clearing. I could have easily thrown something in my friends and remained undetected. From that spot the hill is connected to the 100+ acres that are the various conservation areas that are part of the forest. Very creepy and thickly wooded area in particular.
This seems to be a good area as it connects the other side of the main path with the river and the deep woods on the other side of the path. Its very possible that animals move across this at night to access the river, because this is the first area where the thick woods connect to the river area, as a clearing type area is further back as I filmed as well.

Yum Yum
ReplyDeleteFirst.., the correct way !!!
ReplyDeleteIndeed it is.
DeleteHowever you are breaking the 1346 Prague convention by claiming a false first.
MMG
The majority translation agencies without doubt only use respectable professionals to start such work.
ReplyDeleteThe answer for this question is the text translation features.
Look into my weblog: leczenie boreliozy
They have also focused on the security aspect apart because of providing a a lot of free space.
ReplyDeleteSpain is rife equipped with world class golf courses.
My web-site leczenie boreliozy
Eat my squatch crotch homo!
ReplyDeleteAlex is full of shit as usual!
ReplyDeleteHow so? Please explain in detail how I am "full of shit"?
DeleteDon't forget that he likes it when bigfoot rubs him down as well!
DeleteAlex needs to get laid.
ReplyDelete