Arkansas Resident Has Bigfoot Problem


From PhantomsandMonsters.com:


Hi...during the past month or so, there has been strange activity around my property and the area surrounding it. I strongly feel that I have a Bigfoot problem. Here is what has been going on.

I live alone in a rural part of northern Arkansas, in the Ozarks. My closet neighbor is about a half mile down the road from me. Each evening before dusk, I walked my 2 dogs along the road and occasionally off into the woods.

Since early September, when we'd reach an area near the edge of my property during our walks, small rocks and branches have been hurled from the woods in our direction. In fact, one evening my Pitbull was hit in the hindquarters, hard enough to cause swelling. The dogs have reacted violently during a few walks, but not all the time. Because of the initial activity, I decided to walk my dogs in the other direction along the road.

About a week ago, the same activity started along the new route. For the past few days, I have just allowed the dogs to roam on their own in the yard and woods around my house. I figured that the dogs would avoid any danger and stay clear of whatever was in the area. I believe that they have been OK, and have returned to the house after 10 minutes or so.

For more, click here. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BREAKING: Finding Bigfoot Production Company Seeks Filming Permit In Virginia

Samurai Chatter: Have you used it in the field?

Bigfoot injured by a forest fire was taken away and hidden by the authorities, not even Robert Lindsay can top this story