Kidnapped By Bigfoot


From sasquatchobsevations.blogspot.com - The story of Albert Ostman.

"This night it was cloudy and looked like it might rain. I took special notice of how everything was arranged. I closed my pack sack, I did not undress, I only took off my shoes, put them in the bottom of my sleeping bag. I drove my prospecting pick into one of the cypress trees so I could reach it from my bed. I also put the rifle alonside me, inside my sleeping bag. I fully intended to stay awake all night to find out who my visitor was, but I must have fallen asleep.

"I was awakened by something picking me up. I was half asleep and at first I did not remember where I was. As I began to get my wits together, I remembered I was on this prospecting trip, and in my sleeping bag.

"My first thought was -- it must be a snow slide, but there was no snow around my camp. Then it felt like I was tossed on horseback, but I could feel whoever it was, was walking.

"I tried to reason out what kind of animal this could be. I tried to get at my sheath knife, and cut my way out, but I was in an almost sitting position, and the knife was under me. I could not get hold of it, but the rifle was in front of me, I had a good hold of that, and had no intention to let go of it. At times I could feel my packsack touching me, and could feel the cans in the sack touching my back.

"After what seemed like an hour, I could feel we were going up a steep hill. I could feel myself rise for every step. What was carrying me was breathing hard and sometimes gave a slight cough. Now, I knew this must be one of the mountain Sasquatch giants the Indian told me about.

For more, click here. 

Comments

  1. A story even more unbelievable than Chick Chick's.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You still bitter Pedo Stu?

      Why don’t you try and debunk Something about Bigfoot instead? Make up for a shoddy existence for once...

      Delete
    2. ^ gee you really have got Stuey on the brain - why presume every post is from Stuey ? - because you are obsessed with him and are consumed with rage at his ability to show you up at every turn - I doubt the poster is Stuey but that matters not a jot to you...as much else around here,evidence counts for nothing.

      Delete
    3. Hello Stuey... anyways, how’s about that elephant in the room, ya dirty pervert?

      Delete
    4. What, make you debunk something? I know you can’t think for yourself (not even your comebacks)... but you want me to debunk Bigfoot for you now?

      What a failure.

      Delete
  2. ‘Ello mate , I’d really fancy it if you did some fudge packing !
    cheers

    Joe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to Professional Packers and Movers 9343166155
    http://www.professionalpackersindia.com/packers-movers-bangalore.html

    No.43 1st floor 2nd Main D.D.U.T.T.L.
    Yeshwantpur Bangalore-560022
    T : (080)-41227222
    M : +(91)9886250346,9343-166-155

    ReplyDelete
  4. Professional Packers and Movers in Pune :-9370667999
    http://www.professionalpackersindia.com/packers-movers-pune.html
    Ploat No-24,Sec No-4,Shikshak Colony,
    Near Spine City, Moshi Pradhikaran,
    Pune-412105
    P : MR. Ved Prakash
    M : +(91)-7304529911
    M : 9370-667-999, 09370939911

    ReplyDelete
  5. Professional Packers and Movers in Mumbai-9372166155
    http://www.professionalpackersindia.com/packers-movers-mumbai.html
    Plot-92,gala no.-01,Sector 19C
    Vashi Navi Mumbai-400705
    T : (022)-27711967
    M : 9371644600, 9372-166-155

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Samurai Chatter: Have you used it in the field?

BREAKING: Finding Bigfoot Production Company Seeks Filming Permit In Virginia

Bigfoot injured by a forest fire was taken away and hidden by the authorities, not even Robert Lindsay can top this story