Teen Has Bigfoot Encounter in Washington State


From PacWest Bigfoot:

The property today is all but swallowed up by the forest, but back in the late 70's, 1979 to be exact, I lived just outside of Neilton, Washington with my mom and dad when I had experienced Bigfoot activity and had a visual of one, the same one I believe and on two separate occasions. Personally, I did not choose this experience, it just happened. It was scary, frightening even, although I did not, and I mean this, I did not feel truly threatened by the thing. To a 14-year -old girl, something that massive and scary looking simply made you feel afraid, heck, it can make grown men cower in fear. But, here is what happened, and what led up to the sighting.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Samurai Chatter: Have you used it in the field?

BREAKING: Finding Bigfoot Production Company Seeks Filming Permit In Virginia

Bigfoot injured by a forest fire was taken away and hidden by the authorities, not even Robert Lindsay can top this story