Scotland Bigfoot Clan


From the British Bigfoot Report:

Isabella here, from the high hills of Scotland. It’s been a while since I’ve written. Once winter closes in up here a lot of wildlife hibernates and the hunters are out most weekends after pheasants, grouse and duck. We have a few gun enthusiasts that love to fill their basket with doves. In other words, the fields and forests are anything but quiet and nearly everybody out there is carrying a weapon or accompanied by bird dogs sniffing the air. I’d imagine it’s a time for our furry friends to hide out in the mountains above the gaming estates.

Comments

  1. yeah, and they have their very own tartan kilts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ^ I like wearing skirts although I`m more of a tart in a skirt than tartan...and I keep my sporran for rubbing my dick in.

      Joe

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BREAKING: Finding Bigfoot Production Company Seeks Filming Permit In Virginia

Samurai Chatter: Have you used it in the field?

Bigfoot injured by a forest fire was taken away and hidden by the authorities, not even Robert Lindsay can top this story