Bigfoot Stalks Property in Oregon


From PAcWest Bigfoot:

Just outside of Gilchrist, Oregon we wanted to build our little log home in the woods. It was a dream of ours for decades my husband and I. And even though a Bigfoot tried to run us off, we still live here today. I recently heard from a young couple about their family, well, great-grandparents outside of La Pine, Oregon who had experiences for years, and it felt comforting knowing that my husband and I are not, and were not crazy after all that happened. Nothing has happened for years now, about 3 years for sure, but here is what we experienced Dave, and what we did about it...

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Samurai Chatter: Have you used it in the field?

BREAKING: Finding Bigfoot Production Company Seeks Filming Permit In Virginia

Bigfoot injured by a forest fire was taken away and hidden by the authorities, not even Robert Lindsay can top this story