Young Women See Bigfoot In Pumpkin Patch


From PacWest Bigfoot: 

It was northwest of Boise, a popular little pumpkin patch my mom, dad, and I would visit each year and grab a few to carve into Jack-o-lanterns. But, one year, well, I watched as a Bigfoot stole some pumpkins and disappeared into the mountain beyond when I was 9-10 years old. Yes, you can remember a lot from that age on, and I remember every second of it, I remember how it looked, its mannerisms, and how it stared back at me. Here is my encounter with a Bigfoot in Idaho... And, for a short visual, it was pretty intense.

Comments

  1. The girl is very attractive. Her shoulders are sexy. I would admire her as I hid in the bushes. I would watch her daily.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ^ Iktomi in anon mode, You also forgot to mention that you'd be Wacking Off the whole time.

      Delete
    2. I am not Iktomi. And, yes, I would be masturbating with cremes and lotions the entire time. I would leave her my fluids on the ground. I think this would impress her and she might ask to watch the next time. After watching me, she would become aroused and ask to help me reach climax.

      Delete
  2. The headline should read Young Woman Sees Bigfoot in Pumpkin Patch.
    The erroneous headline makes it seem as if a group of women saw a bigfoot in a pumpkin patch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ^ Either way it would be simply a fantasy.

      Delete
    2. She is attractive. I would like to show her the two burning Jack O'Lanterns in my BVDs. As long as she is 18 or older, of course.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BREAKING: Finding Bigfoot Production Company Seeks Filming Permit In Virginia

Samurai Chatter: Have you used it in the field?

Bigfoot injured by a forest fire was taken away and hidden by the authorities, not even Robert Lindsay can top this story