Bigfoot Rock Stack Explained


From CryptoWatch on youtube:

Welcome to another episode of Almost Live. This is episode 8 in the series. In this episode I'm in one of the roughest areas I have been in this year. The area was thick with briers and high weeds. The high weeds hid potholes and rocks. I actually re-injured my left leg and had to take several days off because of it. The leg is feeling much better so I may get to take another trip out before too long. I found a few interesting things during this journey, including the above Rock Stack. Rock stacks are sometimes thought to be made by Bigfoot. I explain how and why this one was made.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BREAKING: Finding Bigfoot Production Company Seeks Filming Permit In Virginia

Samurai Chatter: Have you used it in the field?

Bigfoot injured by a forest fire was taken away and hidden by the authorities, not even Robert Lindsay can top this story