Deer Hunter Discusses Bigfoot Encounter


From Sasquatch Chronicles:

Lee writes “I saw both bigfoots in the same place.First in January 2008 I was deer hunting, the wind was blowing slightly in my direction. It was a little after 4 pm, I was watching a nice size buck making his way down a ditch toward my direction. The buck stop suddenly and was staring to his left (my right) looking toward a small food plot. I looked in time to see a bigfoot measuring 7′ to 7’6” walking into a thicket. It had reddish brown hair. Didn’t see the face but did see the right hand and fingers.

Comments

  1. I like the murder posts here lately. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't work with President Bush!!!! And I can't hunt bigfoot for sh1t either!! Hurr Durr

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am about to take my morning constitutional wank...have tissue at the ready.

    Joe (REAL Joe)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Samurai Chatter: Have you used it in the field?

BREAKING: Finding Bigfoot Production Company Seeks Filming Permit In Virginia

Bigfoot injured by a forest fire was taken away and hidden by the authorities, not even Robert Lindsay can top this story