Person Claims This Is A Video Of A Juvenile Bigfoot In Oklahoma


From the youtube channel of chris dickenson (no relation to Bruce):

The video is a little grainy at first but gets better. As I walk into the creek bed, I can hear branches breaking in the distance. I think the sounds are coming from in front of me or just to my left. I got a bad feeling about that time and decide to turn around and walk out. As I pan to the left the camera passes a semi-large tree and that's when the creature comes into view. Its sitting crouched next to another tree. I was in the process of turning off the camera as I turn and briefly catch it on film. I did see it as it saw me too and it took off very fast. SO DID I! This was my first actual sighting, I've found lots of sign throughout the state but this was my first actual sighting.

Comments

  1. Pass me the turd, pass me the turd. Yeah you hurd me fella!! Pass me the turd, Pass me the turd.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen a lot of junk on here but that ranks among the worst. An absolutely worthless video.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I can hear the brush poppin....oh! There he goes!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Confirms on all points:

    Non-existent

    Wishful thinking

    ReplyDelete
  5. This site BLOWS.. DONT WASTE YOUR TIME.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Samurai Chatter: Have you used it in the field?

BREAKING: Finding Bigfoot Production Company Seeks Filming Permit In Virginia

Bigfoot injured by a forest fire was taken away and hidden by the authorities, not even Robert Lindsay can top this story