Woman Abducted By "The Mountain Devil" May Still Be Alive


Yacolt Mountain, WA has a lot of secrets. A woman was reportedly kidnapped by a Bigfoot and has not been seen since. A man called into Bigfoot Hotspot Radio and claims to know where she may be staying. He writes:

"I have just recently found this broadcast and it is terrific. I have been listening to the older shows now, recent ones to say. I think it was in number 10 you mentioned the woman hiker that vanished in the Gifford. I wanted to share that I too have seen many things out there and I have been to the forest at least once every 2 months. I have seen many large signs about this woman who "Disappeared". If I had to bet the farm, I think you know what I think, too..The summer of 2009 I accidentally ran into one of these mountain men. I say accident because When I am out I am in complete Camo and face paint and such. I was wearing woodland digital camo and walking down a road at about 3 pm. I walked right up to this this by chance and it was about 20 feet from me. I am unsure but something tells me it could not see me?. Since I was in all digital camo and blended right in. It was odd because once it seen me and I seen it we both froze.Too its right was the shoulder of the road and a 8 foot hill leading up into the forest, it turned and in on leap, jump?., Hop?. it was up that 8 foot hill and crashing through the forest busting all sorts of trees and the like.I was not afraid but more shocked by what had happened.This brief information may not interest you, but I assure you he is up there certainly and I think that woman who went missing was in my opinion abducted and wont be seen of every again. I think they got her. Where she was camped was about 5 miles from where I seen the one creature..and pelvey creek is just as close. I have put alot of thought into this and I think that is what happened."




Comments

  1. Replies
    1. The caption reads the woman may still be alive, but nothing in the write up alludes to that.

      Delete
    2. ^ thinks a standard 5-9 ft tall modern homo sapien sapien is a bigfoot !!

      what a tosser!
      Joe

      Delete
  2. The misdirection of the cattle mutilations is complete horseshit. UFO's are even a bigger top secret than Bigfoot, so heck, why not blame the cattle mutilations on Bigfoot, covered up by the government, instead of actually being caused by UFO's. Read Hunt for the Skinwalker, and you will realize that this dude is full of crap.

    You cannot blame any persons abduction on any one particular Bigfoot. The Cascades would have probably one Bigfoot every 10 square miles of forest. You can't find them because they are paranormal, meaning invisible. These dudes cannot hit their butts with both hands.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did anybody listen to this podcast and if so, is it worth the while to listen to it?...........

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would think a squatch might split a domesticated female human apart.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omnivore,doubt she was raped but who can really say. Only that lady who probably wipl never be found.

      Delete
    2. Omnivore,doubt she was raped but who can really say. Only that lady who probably wipl never be found.

      Delete
  5. Mislead much?....

    Woman Abducted By "The Mountain Devil" May Still Be Alive

    "A man called into Bigfoot Hotspot Radio and claims to know where she may be staying."

    If you listen to the podcast after the one hour and one minute mark it goes into Luke's hypothesis on what may have happened. There is no way he said that he knows where she may be "staying". He does, however, state his opinion on a route more likely traveled and that he believes she was abducted.

    Of course the shows hosts share their opinions on the matter as well.. But, no one stated that this woman may still be alive with a current address...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woman's name? Address? Verification that she is an actual missing person?

    ReplyDelete
  7. This young woman went missing in the exact same campground in 2013. Apparently nobody has put 2 and 2 together yet. http://koin.com/2013/06/12/friends-resume-search-for-naked-missing-woman/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BREAKING: Finding Bigfoot Production Company Seeks Filming Permit In Virginia

Samurai Chatter: Have you used it in the field?

Bigfoot injured by a forest fire was taken away and hidden by the authorities, not even Robert Lindsay can top this story