This Biologist Gives A Great Description of Bigfoot Feeding On Deer Kill


This sighting took pace near Jackson Lake in Georgia. The witness, a biologist claims to have witnessed something extremely rare -- Bigfoot eating its kill:

I am about to graduate with a BS in Biology, and want that noted. The incidents began in the fall of 2004. It started out as hearing strange howling sounds in the evening. I never heard the vocalizations in the day time. In the fall of 2004 some friends and I went camping on my driveway. It was the middle of October, and around 2 in the morning I heard a loud grunting sound and trees snapping. The noises were so loud that they woke me up. It was a full moon that night and clear, and when I opened the window on the tent I could not believe what I was seeing. I saw a large dark figure with eyes that seemed to illuminate red in the moonlight. It was beating something in the head which I found to be a deer come sun up. The creature drug the deer up to the top of the hill above the camp sight. It walked up on top of some big rocks and I could make it out perfectly. 8 to 10 feet tall and covered in hair. The one friend who stayed the evening saw the exact same thing. I watched it eat the deer. It pulled off appendages like it was nothing. Shortly after it started eating it noticed our tent. It walked right down to the side of the tent, and the smell coming off of it was intensely musky. It knocked the frying pan out of the tree by the tent as it was walking by, and when it hit the ground, it ran back to the top of the hill. The deer carcass was gone, but hair and intestines were left behind. The liver, spleen, heart and lungs must have been eaten. We followed the drag marks from the carcass and found a mass of pine trees bent and broken into some form of shelter. I have many other encounters that I can share. They are real and they are here. I have had rocks thrown at me, and I have been charged by one twice. I barely got inside the house both times. They do not like light, and they do not like it if you shine a light directly at them. I say them because on more than one occasion my fiancé and I heard at least three. Hardwoods and swamps surround my house. When this started there were many subdivisions going in, and massive habitat loss which had to drive them to my property. There is also a 20,000 acre national forest that is squatchy as all get out about 7 miles from my home. The sounds are not as frequent now, but they can still be heard from time to time here. I only hear them in fall and winter though. I am also a hunter, and when I was hearing the Squatches every night, there was not a deer to be found. When I did see deer they were very jumpy. This was during archery season that I made this observation, therefore no gun shots were occurring to spook them. I promise you from the bottom of my heart that they are real. I have seen them in person more than once. If the wind is right you know when they are close because of the smell.

[via BFRO]


Comments

  1. Replies
    1. A lot of Bigfoot tales start with camping...on your driveway.

      Delete
    2. I have to agree with you, the only thing that smells musky is this story.

      Delete
    3. Google image search on the dead deer pic:

      https://www.google.ca/search?tbs=sbi:AMhZZivfa-yimnMmDEKv6d3nKuigi-5n1F_10bI8MAid-Wgtyv_1VAan60u5JiidXNDDR3HqM68QEFWa7Hle0lHD87gp5nsbObjtBPGKQMKRq2oPNRmDvBgTaSbC8Dd8nEum2WqERwXfJGhSc3op1nqLwkiTPieg5dqJX0f30CWeGrqYNUaTnv8zB4ZX3psQvogTni0nlP1zkR7HW_1Bv4hMaMVGXzxRDFfDnhB3CGf6EHZUwXuVkFq-DiRO7yp0cvuIqhewApK1OC7AMa-ovtnQqT36OcSJljRUJUvxrPyfiIdXYD8WvX_1vKQXM6clifjv5u0E5eTn51c5GBzfUc82QKJ6tYik_15Qmc6fcSfSWdwigtAZmjzfhA1dkHdhtp8cyU-SUBG2Zfnn83SZoIVwckNBOkJk848hfqrAhzgUleZeHOcWjROpA46LnCucMzpuCdZ3m9IsL9CCW5w6BE2nlX1e2qAmAjIFe0qGnNGtP-iMQE12mZ4MhWO6rfxxZ9krhbKGGMTIsiHLYaNG7rDA992py_1_1duFFIsRDDKAaPsTrWJ-KipUbyxmlJ84cI2jFxDLbIYOQSn-RW5Nnt4Qb-qAQwCUuTC_1Kewzfzf_1BUQ8Pd8eIvebrJH4leaavktnbXHsYLkba3JLstikXPtXxvPoUTdOv7vh5cQIpe-EmZseuS59pQqmAVhYxQIIMm25ZXVs09Q6TbH69JD9vJM0_1Pf_1P8iU2UcKlFFRAE_16TtqazcWzNv35J4zGEeC9wh51dAQVUdqyDxAD7kgvWdivrpzqnh1spjuJm5be6mZFsnIHr1WT5ZYQeZLzmdvdfIQTWHGWEK2KKpNPkicy-QryvZFLu0AQfd1-qoZ3kxcN0thp-xLsazN4lN15yzTAmm8anLe44c798EVGWHDCO6ZoV1Za8RYz4kWQg5j8UMd5_1-056HprdWyeVv7s5vJgOWsX-S7Tjk4CqvhyhmZa3P-zoakZa4tGnw9Z4I9G-zQ4tRe29_1j55cYOhgAqIIyPLhj84jfFrE802zgxcXbosj-wOM_1HUrCj7y-Q646AiW41Ni8rZO7y8C73QGnBwflMYj4m4wt9RitW2OwSq2jB8-IUi_1M9fqvJ86Pxszkb1LFxugszEqM6QiBshaXlvgLFBI50eM9UZeFbzMKhVFEq5gbeI-JeMKDfqqOHcckmwvWZAwf5daXmDMqTFq8u0JHrDJTm-RHyY_1vhtqxvHAbFCzL3ROtMqp7GWChd_1tWF2N4H5utwNMGa5OMxFpVWkz-jn7Er6xzdN_1DrPYILbuDxrJPFwHPoE3Afsx33Kg60Hr8hrFQjudXMeriIx08n_13DsuzUFpBQ-VRqfPU-MP0IUq5L9rQgtR5la26t4jMxcIYo9gISfjT5xLkqAFmCoSXXuQWlU3D1CTI5c0s0S6gECqyEriT9DTeWnEVNwnYNws2riXcG9NEc3pIkvmAotD4

      Delete
    4. Wow, that link didn't turn out how I imagined. Here you can find the dead deer picture at a couple of different photo archives:

      http://yayimages.com/photo/blog-web-design/dead-deer/image-1028249

      http://www.featurepics.com/online/Dead-Deer-Photo369176.aspx

      Delete
    5. Unless, perhaps, Shawn just grabbed this photo for general art for the post. That's possible, too I suppose.

      Meh

      Delete
    6. Wow Dmaker, thank for the epic link!

      Delete
    7. the photo is only up as an illustration and not actually related to the story. Many stories on here are just witness stories and there are no actual photos of what is being described

      Delete
    8. I really like the part you posted the:

      sdfghjkluuuufdfghjkjuueldgsflkajsguweyhhghsdfghjkl;djfoiryuhfjhsiufourhfuhkhkjdlgifuefkjweqtqrgekwjgq;kgiut!

      Delete
    9. That was one of my favorite parts as well. It was very fun to type.

      Delete
    10. Now this is how easy it is to split BF sightings into two piles.

      The 'possibles' and the 'disposables'.

      Unfortunately there are no certainties or sure things. This is BF afterall....

      So many interesting sightings on those databases though.

      MMG

      Delete
  2. Utter twaddle. Utter tripe. Utter rubbish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow someone tatered the hell out of that deer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I say Rubbish, and BS too, here's why!

    I witnessed a pack of Coyotes, six of them chasing 4 doe deer. A Bigfoot appeared out of the thick pines, and the 4 deer immediately ran 'Towards' the Bigfoot. The deer stayed with the Bigfoot, until the Coyotes backed away.

    Now here we have 2 stories about Bigfoots. One is saying that the Bigfoot was eating a Deer. The other is saying the deer looked towards the Bigfoot for protection. Both, stories with no proof at all. Who is telling the truth?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a lot of respect for the work and investigations of R. Monteith so I will go with hers. She is the one the found the truth about Lettuce Lake back in January and has conducted some absolute great investigations since.

    If the story you just layed on us is true then I for one would like to here the full story.
    Chuck

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She found the truth? Within minutes of it being posted here I provided the google earth link showing it is an urban park. Once that was shown there was no need to look further.

      Delete
    2. But Joe will tell you that Google maps shows several narrow corridors of swamp land that zig zag around the state and which eventually connect to Lettuce Lake! So it's possible that Mr. Skunk Ape traversed the state, crossing interstate highways, and ended up in the urban park! In fact, Occam's Razor demands that you accept that explanation!

      Delete
    3. Monteith is the most gullible of all the BFRO investigators, and posts reports from areas in the middle of urban sprawl. She's an idiot.

      Delete
    4. Hope you do not end up in her ICU unit. By the way forest giants are on the edge of urban sprawl. Get use to it.
      Chuck

      Delete
  6. I live just a few minutes from this lake and know the area well and this is complete bull sh_t!

    ReplyDelete
  7. FFS! This is more than likely a Coyote or Bear kill FFS!

    FFS! you see what you want to see sometimes FFS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yet more crap that is nothing. Nothing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So, he is about to graduate with a BS in Biology. This was posted in January of 2012. In all probability then, the 2004 incident happened more than 8 years ago when he was 12 or 13. And just out of curiosity -- who goes camping on their driveway?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BREAKING: Finding Bigfoot Production Company Seeks Filming Permit In Virginia

Samurai Chatter: Have you used it in the field?

Bigfoot injured by a forest fire was taken away and hidden by the authorities, not even Robert Lindsay can top this story