Man Working At BSA Camp Has An Awesome Bigfoot Encounter


Bigfoot sightings seem to happen when you least expect it. Like when you're getting ready to play the trumpet for a Boy Scouts of America campout for instance. The way this guy describes his encounter is awesome. You can almost picture it in your head.

"Have you ever been "stared at" from behind? that uncomfortable, "somebody's watching me feeling"... the intangible sensation of another's eyes upon your back, that becomes so powerful, that you turn to meet the persons gaze instantly? That is what happened to me, standing on that little rock ledge in the dark.... I became uncomfortable as I waited... something was out there... there had been reports of a Cougar near camp, but I dismissed that out of hand given all the noise... the possibility of another scout, lurking on the hillside above me came to mind, a would be witness to the camp staffs subterfuge, but no.... it didn't feel like that ... Something, was LOOKING at me, thru me, into me... The hair on my neck began to raise.... I turned towards the trees, a scant 8 feet behind me... And SAW it.

Standing between to widely spaced trees on the opposite side of the path, hands grasping the slender pines, stood a creature My mind could not wrap around... I felt a mixture of sheer terror and wonder... So sudden into my life, was this Omnipresent undeniable creature standing before me , I was paralyzed... I couldnt move...."

To read the entire encounter, click here. 

Comments

  1. 8 feet away and yet so very far from reality.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Robert Lindsay says that riding mechanical bulls is good for the thigh muscles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this was a standard fight. hap flight syndrome. it happens to everyone. some people can be walking in a dark alley and begin to think someone is lurking and the next thing you know your heart rate goes up and you begin to sweat and find out it was an alley cat or a new york size rat. for 'footers they see bigfoots.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yet another in a long line of entirely unsubstantiated bigfoot stories.

    Some please shoot one!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. As hobbies go, I'd rather have a world of Footers then Religious Fanatics cause Footers aren't out to kill me.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BREAKING: Finding Bigfoot Production Company Seeks Filming Permit In Virginia

Samurai Chatter: Have you used it in the field?

Bigfoot injured by a forest fire was taken away and hidden by the authorities, not even Robert Lindsay can top this story