Kentucky Bigfoot Witness Gives Details of Sighting


On rare occasions there are multiple witnesses to a bigfoot sighting. Such was the case in Kentucky on July 16, 2013. The second witness gives details of what they observed that night. 

I began to notice this very large figure up the road and what brought it to my attention was its size and it appeared to agitated. It was standing right under as street light and had walked down to the interstate out of what I think were pine trees. As we got closer we were doing about 70 miles a hour and to the left of this three lane highway there were men working so they had lots of bright lights on. It seemed to me that when it came out of the trees it was shocked at all the lights and commotion going on and could not decide which way to go. I will admit I didn't bring it to anyone's attention because I was rendered simply speechless not believing what I was looking at but I did get a good look at it. Its hair appeared to be reddish and if you have ever owned a red or brown dog it appeared somewhat sun-bleached on its back and it was about 6 inches in length.

To read the entire account, visit bigfootlore.blogspot.com by clicking here. 

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Uno is the hardest working troll in firsting !

      Delete
    2. No, that is Onu not Uno! I haven't been around for awhile and I'm not a troll.

      Delete
    3. ya still soak a de cork though uno onu it just doesn't matter

      Delete
    4. Drunk klingons are Not to be
      Messed with!

      Delete
    5. I sporadically saw a few episodes back in the era because of no cable & bad reception on rabbit ears when you had to put tin foil on the rabbit ears and had to hold on to them just to get a snowy picture by chance. 

      Delete
    6. I used to watch this show a lot back in the '70's along with Creature Feature on Saturday afternoons.

      Delete
    7. ^^^ 11:15 was "pumping up" at the Partridge family as a junior

      Delete
  2. Diz wes need ta read da artacles afore postin n all wen wes join da union o bigfoot fellers ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like these kind of posts. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BREAKING: Finding Bigfoot Production Company Seeks Filming Permit In Virginia

Samurai Chatter: Have you used it in the field?

Bigfoot injured by a forest fire was taken away and hidden by the authorities, not even Robert Lindsay can top this story