Another Wildlife Biologist Comes Forward to Discuss Bigfoot Sighting [Video]


One of the most credible people in the field are actual wildlife biologists. These people know their animals and their environment. Just recently, a wildlife biologist filmed a possible sasquatch in Squamish B.C., and we're starting to see more scientists come forward. The BFRO just published on May 7th, a report from a biologist who decided to come forward and talk about his sighting in New Tampa (FL). He was not a believer until his November 2013 encounter:

First, I’ll start with the fact that I have never put much stock into the Bigfoot phenomenon. I have degrees in wildlife management and wildlife biology and I have been working as a biologist for the last 17 years. I have never believed that something could exist that has never left any concrete evidence. Furthermore, nothing similar has ever been found in the fossil record that I know of so that has lead me to believe it was all false, until this weekend (Nov 24, 2013).

I am an avid birdwatcher and wildlife photographer. I take very long hikes in various wild areas around Tampa this time of year to photograph whatever I find. I was hiking at Cypress Creek Preserve which is in between interstate 275 and 75 near the apex where they meet. I was walking on one of the rather wide trails and I came to a stop because I heard a noise. I had seen quite a few wild pigs that morning and I thought I could photograph one crossing the trail in front of me. I was looking down at my camera adjusting the ISO settings and I saw something large move out of the corner of my eye (to my left) approximately 200 feet away. As soon as I saw the movement I looked directly at it and it was already halfway across the trail at this point. My eyes were directly on the animal as it walked, upright, across the rest of the trail and into the palmettos. It was very large (at least 6 feet tall or more) completely black in color with a VERY wide chest from front to back. It was walking completely upright with a very fast, purposeful pace. The animal was leaning forward slightly but did not seem awkward with its steps - like a bear would be while walking upright.

I slowly walked over to the spot where I saw it cross and I could still hear it moving through the woods in the distance. I immediately noticed that all the birds around me had stopped chirping and the insects had stopped making noise as well. I looked for tracks or hair left on the plants in the area but found nothing. I was able to get a picture of the palmetto on the trail where it crossed and I put my tripod near it for a height comparison.

I am extremely knowledgeable about the wildlife in Florida but I cannot explain what type of animal I saw this past weekend.
Read the full report here: http://www.bfro.net/GDB/show_report.asp?id=42978

BFRO Field investigation video:


Comments

  1. Wild Bill -
    The AIMS team travel to Boone County, West Virginia, to investigate a bizarre and aggressive creature called "The Sheepsquatch." The team meets with eyewitnesses and builds a custom razor wire trap before embarking upon a perilous night hunt. Share this one proudly. It's from our friends at Destination America.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://bigfootevidence.blogspot.com/2014/05/top-5-incredible-photos-from-mulders_6.html?showComment=1399501693074&m=1

      Delete
    2. T. Fasano is obviously one of Shawns favorites!

      Delete
    3. I think our Wild Bill fantic was turned down for the show!

      Delete
    4. yes expect a rant from the flabby cabbie/tampa testicle any time now

      Delete
    5. Just for Harry to make him laugh

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgK6nom8GDE

      Delete
    6. Watch this very funny

      http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UrgpZ0fUixs

      Delete
    7. WIld Bill be da shits ; )

      Delete
    8. I wanna party with Wild Bill !

      Delete
  2. I seen a recent interview of harvey the rabbit and the tooth fairly who both said they didn't believe in bigfoot. but who are they to say such a thing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. put down the crack pipe and step away from the computer....... slowly.....

      Delete
    2. should he take the rabbit with him?

      Delete
  3. Just ask the scores of biologist who've worked on the Cascades Carnivore and other projects who have been scouring the bigfoot hotspots for decades and haven't found as much as a fingernail.

    You should all be rounded up and blasted with water cannons until your pants fall down.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. shzzzzzz don't talk sense to them.

      Delete
    2. Let's compare the Cascade Carnivore Study to the size of the PNW.

      Then, let's compare the number of months that study had gone on for, to that of the evidence accumulation for Sasquatch during the same length of time.

      It's an old argument and there have been trail cams erected all over the country for many years... Bigfoot ain't a wolverine, a wolf, a grizzly, a lynx... It's a type of human that has evaded people and in particular; technology for this long. Why? Because it is a a big pink flag in a see of green... It is an intrusion in a home where they know the slightest bit of detail to stay one step ahead of all other apex predators, and us to survive.

      I wonder if people like Stacy Brown would be concerned about this Carnivore Project? I know Sykes is still looking for samples; so he sure as hell isn't.

      And stop answering your own comments Danny, it's getting pretty pathetic.

      Delete
    3. Oh... And to the immediate subject matter of yet another convinced wildlife biologist.

      Who's to say that these experts with an enthusiast stance aren't just better at what they do from the majority of whom aren't good enough to attain the research accumulation?

      Coming across evidence of a subject that's rarer than a wolverine would certainly place them in that bracket.

      Delete
  4. Dude! You Had That Camera And No pictures? Seriously?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well chaps... If you'd actually bothered to read the entire report, you'd know;

      "OTHER WITNESSES: Just me. I was adjusting camera settings just prior to the sighting."

      "About 1 mile into the trail at 9:04 AM, he set up his tripod. While doing so, he heard a noise and turned to his left and looked. About 50 - 60 yards from him was a Sasquatch crossing the trail. Unfortunately, the camera was pointed in the opposite direction and he was unable to take a photo. But he was able to take this photo where it had been after it walked across, the Sasquatch was taller than the palmetto palm on the right."

      "He walked up to where it had been on the trail (leaving his camera behind, still attache to it's tripod) and could only hear it walking away. He noticed that the woods became quiet after the sighting."

      Thank you.

      Delete
    2. Ladies and gentlemen, it's the man with all the answers from over the pond! He's right 1000% of the time! Why waste those gifts on Bigfoot, when you could be solving world hunger?

      Delete
    3. I've often thought of it... I wouldn't say all the answers, just some of those that seem to get you a little bothered.

      Delete
    4. There you have it !! ANOTHER answer!! What are the odds? There is literally nothing he can't respond to!!

      Delete
  5. That's not a "Palmetto Tree" it's a Sabal Palm, State Tree of Florida.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We have a class 1 T-FATS sighting here

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Samurai Chatter: Have you used it in the field?

BREAKING: Finding Bigfoot Production Company Seeks Filming Permit In Virginia

Bigfoot injured by a forest fire was taken away and hidden by the authorities, not even Robert Lindsay can top this story